Volume 6 number 19, pages: 27 - 32
New, revised standard series ISO 9000:2000 is based on eight quality principles. Principles, themselves, are given in ISO 9000:2000 standard "Quality management system -Fundamentals and vocabulary" and ISO 9004 "Quality management system - Guidelines for performance improvement". Quality principles represents abridgement of management practice and world experts knowledge who participate in technical committee ISO/TC 176 in charge for development and maintaining the ISO 9000 standard.
1. (1999) Systems security engineering capability maturity
model, model description document, V. 2. O. Pittsburgh, Pen: Carnegie Mellon
2. Crosby, P.B. (1989) Let's talk quality. New York: McGraw-Hill
3. Garvin, D.A., March, A. (1986) Don executive steering.
Washington, DC: Group guidance on Total Quality Leadership, Department of the
4. Joiner, B.L., Scholtes, P.R. (1999) Total quality leadership
vs. management by results. TQM BBS
5. Suarez, G.J. (1992) Three experts on quality management. Office of the Under Secretary of the Navy, Publication br. 92-02