This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms and conditions.
Volume 16 article 569 pages: 592 - 598
The method of adaptive filtration in the tasks of fl ow settings of cosmic radiation recovery by the measured data for the use in cosmic transport systems with a long life cycle was shown in the article. Optimization mathematical model and algorithm of non-stationary control systems, in which the measurement is made against the background of the noise, are described. Parametric optimization algorithms are done by the use of modified Wiener-Hopf equation and function of sensitivity.
1. Kalman R., Busy R. New Results in Linear Filtering and Prediction Problems // Trans. ASME J. Basic Engineering. 1961. V. 83. No. 1. P.123−141.
2. Hassibi Babak, Sayed Ali N., Kailath Thomas. Indefinite-Quadratic Estimation and Control. Philadelphia, SIAM. 1999.
3. Khrustalev M.M., Khalina A.S. Optimal Controller synthesis for Linear Stochastic Systems with Incomplete Information Regarding the State. Necessary Conditions and Numerical Method. // Autom. Remote Control. 2014. V. 25. No. 11. P.1448−1463.
4. Afanasiev V.N., Control of undetermined dynamic objects. M.: Nayka, 2008, 210 P.
5. Cacace F., Conte F., Germani A. A new fi ltering approach for continuous-time linear systems with delayed measurements // Proc. 19th World Conf. IFAC. Cape Town, South Africa. 2014. P.3745−3750