This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 603 pages: 251 - 255
The authors studied at the mesoeconomic level the priorities and problems in developing innovative entrepreneurship and increasing the role of engineers. Having in mind a variety of interpretations offered both by foreign and Russian scholars, the authors proposed a concept of “entrepreneurship” which is defined as a type of economic activity based on independent initiative, responsibility, and innovative entrepreneurial idea. The article describes an institutional environment for innovative entrepreneurship. Monitoring the number of small and medium enterprises, the average number of employees, wages and the volume of investments allowed to determine the dynamics of their economic status over the past six years. The authors emphasized the importance of attracting engineers to business, by creating small enterprises, technology parks, business incubators and other innovative institutions in collaboration with higher educational institutions. This has become essential in response to sanctions and in the context of import substitution.
- Pleslov A.A., (2018). Factors and opportunities for the development of small business. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 19(2), 507-518.
- Nizova L.M., (2015). Self-employment and entrepreneurship as key factors of a market economy. Yoshkar-Ola: Volga State University of Technology.
- Federal Law dated 24 June, 2007 No 209-FZ on “Development of small and medium business in the Russian Federation” accessed
http://base.garant.ru/12154854/ 2018 Jan 1.
- Law of the Republic of Mari EL dated: 27 Nov, 2009 No 63-Z on “Development of small and medium business in the Republic of Mari EL” accessed
http://docs.cntd.ru/document/895232167 2019 Jan 1
- The data of the regional office of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Mari El accessed http://maristat.gks.ru/ 2018 Oct 7.
- Gorfi nkel V.Ya., (2004). Entrepreneurship Administration. Moscow: UNITY-DANA.
- Say J.B., (1896). A Treatise on Political Economy. Moscow.
- Smith A., (1935). The Wealth of Nations. Moscow.
- Samuelson P., (1994). Economics. Moscow.
- Schumpeter J.A., (2008). Theory of economic development. Capitalism, socialism, democracy. (str. 499-501). Moscow: Eksmo.
- The data of the regional office of the Federal State Statistics Service for the Republic of Mari El accessed
http://maristat.gks.ru/wps/wcm/connect/rosstat_ts/maristat/ru/ 2018 Dec 7.
- OOO Research and Production Center “Search-Volgatech” accessed https://www.volgatech.net/poisk-volgatech/ 2018 Nov 16.
- OOO Mechatnonnie sistemy accessed https://msreductor.ru/about/ 2018 Dec 7.
- Shebashev V., , Andrianov Y., , Nizova L., , & Nikitina A., (2018). Student science and training engineers. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(3),
- Decree of the Head of the Republic of Mari El No 192 on “ State Youth Prize in 2017-2018” accessed
http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/1200201810300003 2018 Oct 30.
- Projects of Volgatech at the TESLA FEST and Taiwan Innotech Expo accessed https://www.volgatech.net/news/Novosti_universiteta/392033 2018 Nov 16.