This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 641 pages: 529- 534
The article presents the results of a study of a high-performance grain cleaning machine for the preliminary cleaning
of grain pile with a closed aspiration system. The flow regimes of the “air-grain pile” mixture determined by the Reynolds number and the bulk concentration of particles are established. As a result of the modeling, further directions for
improving pneumatic systems of grain cleaning machines were determined: the cleaning effi ciency of the Е0
of pure grain from light impurities, shriveled and crushed grain reaches 82%, the output cleanliness of the grain was
93.7%, and the loss of full grain to waste Pz
= 0,017%. The average speed of the air fl ow in the separating channel
is U = 7.12 m/s, its coeffi cient of variation across the width of the separating channel is v = 12,7%. The results of the
experimental data confi rmed the adequacy of using mathematical modeling of the air fl ow in the pneumatic system
of a grain cleaning machine to substantiate the basic parameters of the pneumatic system.
1. Saitov, V.E., Kurbanov, R.F., Suvorov, A.N. (2016). Assessing the Adequacy of Mathematical Models of Light Impurity Fractionation in Sedimentary Chambers of Grain Cleaning Machines. Procedia Engineering, vol. 150, 107-110.
2. Savinyh, P., Sychugov, Y., Kazakov, V., Ivanovs, S. (2018). Development and Theoretical Studies of Grain Cleaning Machine for Fractional Technology of Flattening Forage Grain. Engineering for Rural Development, p.124-130.
3. Xu, L., Wei, C., Liang, Z., Chai, X., Li, Y., & Liu, Q. (2019). Development of rapeseed cleaning loss monitoring system and experiments in a combine harvester. Biosystems engineering, vol. 178, 118-130.
4. Bulgakov, V., Holovach, I., Bandura, V., Ivanovs, S. A. (2017). A theoretical research of the grain milling technological process for roller mills with two degrees of freedom. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering, vol. 52, no. 2, 99-106.
5. Sysuev, V., Ivanovs, S., Savinyh, P., Kazakov, V. (2015). Movement and transformation of grain in two-stage crusher. Engineering for Rural Development, Proceedings, vol. 14, 22-27.
6. Giyevskiy, A. M., Orobinsky, V. I., Tarasenko, A. P., Chernyshov, A. V., Kurilov, D. O. (2018). Substantiation of basic scheme of grain cleaning machine for preparation of agricultural crops seeds. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 327, DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/327/4/042035.
7. Saitov, V. E., Farafonov, V. G., Gataullin, R. G., Saitov, A.V. (2018). Research of a diametrical fan with suction channel. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 457, DOI:10.1088/1757-899X/457/1/012009.
8. Dal-Pastro, E., Facco, P., Bezzo, E., Zamprogna, E., Barolo, M. (2016). Data-driven modelling of milling and sieving operations in wheat milling process. Food and Bioproducts Processing, vol. 99, 99-108.
9. Mudarisov, S., Khasanov, E., Rakhimov, Z., Gabitov, I., Badretdinov, I., Farchutdinov, I., Gallyamov, F., Davletshin, M., Aipov, R., Jarullin, R. (2017). Specifying Two-Phase Flow in Modeling Pneumatic Systems Performance of Farm Machines. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments, vol. 40, no. 4, 706-715, 2017. DOI: 10.7508/jmerd.2017.04.018.
10. Gievskij, A.M., Orobinskij, V.I., Gulevskij, V.A., Chernyshov, A.V. (2017). The use of a finite-volume method for solving hydrodynamic equations for substantiating individual parameters of a pneumatic system of grain cleaning machines,.Bulletin of Agrarian Science, vol. 5, no. 68, 65-73.
11. Tarasenko, A.P. (2012). Improving the means of mechanization to obtain high-quality grain. Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, vol. 3, no. 34, 109-115.
12. Saitov, V.E. (2008). Regulation of air speed in the pneumatic system of grain cleaning machines. Tractors and agricultural machinery, vol. 3, 38-39.
13. Badretdinov, I.D., Mudarisov, S.G. (2017). Experimental substantiation of the two-phase air-grain pile parameters for simulating the operation of the pneumatic system of a grain cleaning machine. Bulletin of the Bashkir State Agrarian University, vol. 1, no. 41, 57-61.
14. Mudarisov, S.G., Badretdinov, I.D. (2013). Numerical implementation of a mathematical model of the technological process of the diametric fan in a rotating coordinate system News of the International Academy of Agrarian Education, vol. 17, 79-83.
15. Mudarisov, S.G., Rahimov, Z.S., Badretdinov, I.D., Akbatyrov, A.V., Farhutdinov, I.M. (2009). Modernization of technological lines of grain processing, taking into account economic conditions. In the collection: Scientific support for the sustainable functioning and development of the AIC materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference with international participation (in the framework of the XIX International specialized exhibition "AgroComplex-2009"), p. 122-126.
16. Mudarisov, S.G., Badretdinov, I.D. (2010). The results of numerical simulation of the movement of air-grain mixture in the aspiration system of the grain cleaning machine. In the collection: Agrarian science and education at the present stage of development: experience, problems and ways of solving them, materials of the 2nd International Scientific Practical Conference, p. 84-87.
17. Mudarisov, S.G., Badretdinov, I.D. (2013). Substantiation of the parameters of the diametrical fan based on a mathematical model of the process of its operation. In the collection: Integration of science and practice as a mechanism for the effective development of the agro-industrial complex Materials of the International scientific-practical conference in the framework of the XXIII International specialized exhibition "AgroComplex-2013", p. 363-367.
18.Vasilevskij, M.V., Romandin, V.I., Zykov, E.G. (2013). Transportation and sedimentation of particles in the processing technologies of dispersed materials: monograph. Tomskij politehnicheskij universitet, Publishing House of Tomsk Polytechnic University, p. 288.
19. Gabitov, I., Badretdinov I., Mudarisov, S., Khasanov, E., Lukhmanov, R., Nasyrov, R., Tuktarov, M., Atnagulov, D., Timeriashev, I. & Pavlenko, V. (2018). Modeling the Process of Heap Separation in the Grain Harvester Cleaning System. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13(8), 6517-6526.
20. Aipov, R.S., Yarullin, R.B., Gabitov, I.I., Mudarisov, S., Linenko, A., Farhshatov, M.N., Khasanov, E.R., Gabdrafikov, F.Z., Yukhin, G.P., Galiullin, R.R. Mechatronic system linear swing vibrating screen of a Grain Cleaner. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13(8), 6473-6477.