This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 902 pages: 41-52
The article is devoted to the consideration of approaches to the development of a strategic program for the development of high-tech enterprise in the context of digital transformation in order to increase the level of digital maturity of the enterprise. The digital maturity levels of the operating model are considered, followed by an example of a possible distribution of the spectrum of technologies according to these digital maturity levels. The article discusses issues related to the mechanism for implementing digital transformation at industrial enterprises in modern conditions. The article considers the categorical apparatus affecting the management of digital changes: digital transformation, as applied to industry. In addition, the authors highlight the main problem points to which the management of enterprises should pay attention when implementing digital transformation and draw conclusions regarding changes in approaches to organizing the system of interaction within the company. Analytical and expert assessments of project development forecasts using modern digital technologies are used as research methods. The study is based on a comprehensive analysis and subsequent assessment of the main results of the implementation of the processes of technological transformation of projects in industry, followed by the definition of its key areas and directions. In project management in the era of digital transformation, the most applicable approach is one that combines tight control of results on the horizon of strategic planning and inspiring flexibility in organizing work over short distances.
1. Burenina, I. V., Gayfullina, M. M., Sayfullina, S. F. (2018). The social and economic transformations connected with implementation of projects of development and deployment of Industry 4.0 Technologies. The Eurasian Scientific Journal, vol. 5, no. 10.
2. Rojko, A. (2017). Industry 4.0 concept: background and overview. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies, vol. 11, no. 5, 77–90.
3. Avdeeva, I. L., Polyanin, A. V., Golovina, T. A. (2019). Industrial Economic Systems’ Digitalization: Problems and Consequences of Modern Technologies. Bulletin of the Saratov University. New episode. Series Economics. Management. Law, vol. 19, no. 3, 238–245.
4. Wiktorsson, M., Noh, S. D., Bellgran, M., Hanson, L. (2018). Smart Factories: South Korean and Swedish examples on manufacturing settings. Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 25, 471–478.
5. Shendrikova, O. O., Elfimova, I. F. (2019). The study of processes related to digitalization of industrial enterprises. Organizer of Production, vol. 27, no. 1, 16-24.
6. Schuh, G., Anderl, R., Gausemeier, J., Ten Hompel, M., Wahlster, W. (2017). Industrie 4.0 Maturity Index: Die digitale Transformation von Unternehmengestalten. Herbert Utz Verlag, München.
7. Shahrubudin, N., Chuan, L. T., Ramlan, R. (2019). An overview of critical success factors for implementing 3d printing technology in manufacturing firms. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 17, no. 3, 379-385.
8. Dovbiy, I. P., Ionova, N. V., Dovbiy, N. S. (2019). Fourth industrial revolution (aspects of investment and financial and personnel support). Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series Economics and Management, vol. 13, no. 1, 120–131.
9. Hofmann, E., Rüsch, M. (2017). Industry 4.0 and the current status as well as future prospects on logistics. Computers in Industry, vol. 89, 23–34.
10. Sergeeva, O. Yu. (2018). “Industry 4.0” as a mechanism for formation of “Smart production”. Nanotechnologies in Construction, vol. 10, no. 2, 100–113.
11. Novikov, S. V., Sazonov, A. A. (2020). Digital transformation of machine-building complex enterprises. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1515, no. 3, 032021.
12. Saldivar, A. A. F., Li, Y., Chen, W. N., Zhan, Z. H., Zhang, J., Chen, L. Y. (2015). Industry 4.0 with cyber-physical integration: A design and manufacture perspective. Proceedings of 21st International Conference on Automation and Computing (ICAC) 2017, p. 260-265.
13. Rakyta, M., Fusko, M., Hercko, J., Zavodska, L., Zavodska, N. (2016). Proactive approach to smart maintenance and logistics as a auxiliary and service processes in a company. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 14, no. 4, 433-442.
14. Zhou, K., Liu, T., Zhou, L. (2015). Industry 4.0: Towards future industrial opportunities and challenges. 12th International Conference on Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Discovery 2015, p. 2147–2152.
15. Lima, R. M. (2010). Integrating production planning and control business processes. Information Resources Management: Concepts, Methodologies, Tools and Applications. IGI Global, Hershey, p. 391-412.
16. Kretzschmar, N., Chekurov, S., Salmi, M., Tuomi, J. (2018). Evaluating the Readiness Level of Additively Manufactured Digital Spare Parts: An Industrial Perspective. AppliedSciences, vol. 8, no. 10, 1837.
17. Agostini, L., Filippini, R. (2019). Organizational and managerial challenges in the path toward Industry 4.0. European Journal of Innovation Management, vol. 22, no. 3, 406-421.
18. Jovanović, M., Lalić, M., Mas, A., Mesquida, A. L. (2015). The agile approach in industrial and software engineering project management. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 13, no. 4, 213-216.
19. Yin, R. K. (2018). Case Study Research and Applications: Design and Methods, Sixth edition. SAGE Publications, Los Angeles.
20. Jesus, C. de, Lima, R. M. (2020). Literature Search of Key Factors for the Development of Generic and Specific Maturity Models for Industry 4.0. AppliedSciences, vol. 10, no. 17, 5825.
21. Mičieta, B., Herčko, J., Botka, M., Zrnić, N. (2016). Concept of intelligent logistic for automotive industry. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 14, no. 2, 233–238.
22. Pfeiffer, S. (2017). The vision of «Industrie 4.0» in the making – a case of future told, tamed, and traded. NanoEthics, vol. 11, no. 1, 107–121.
23. Samostroenko, G. M., Sulima, E. P. (2017). “Digital” Inheritance as a Factor of Development of Entrepreneurship in the Sphere of Protecting Personal Data. Central Russian Journal of Social Sciences, vol. 12, no. 1, 252–258.
24. Bauernhansl, T. (2014). Die VierteIndustrielle Revolution – Der Weg in einwertschaffendesProduktionsparadigma. In Industrie 4.0 in Produktion, Automatisierung und Logistik, T. Bauernhansl, M. ten Hompel, und B. Vogel-Heuser, Hrsg. Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden.
25. Dmitriev, O. N., Novikov, S. V. (2019). Verification of Feasibility Studies at High-Technology. Russian Engineering Research, vol. 39, no. 9, 780-781.
26. Kosareva, I. N., Samarina, V. P. (2019). The management features of the enterprises in the conditions of digitalization. The Eurasian Scientific Journal, vol. 3, no. 11.