This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 951 pages: 447-454
According to the collected data of soil mass in the cone penetration test, the research paper defines a drag on the steel casing pipe used for constructing bored pile by the rotary press – in method. Hence, this paper proposes a way of defining the working regime with the reasonableness of equipment casing by this technique, which will be regarded as a necessary step to design the installation of the equipment on the available base machine in Vietnam with the intention of not only maximizing the capacity of transmission but also improving the machine’s productivity as well. It makes a contribution to reduce the investment’s costs and increase the effective exploitation of this equipment in Vietnam.
1. Liebherr Germany. Casing rotator, from https://www.liebherr.com/shared/media/construction-machinery/deep-foundation/pdf/flyer/liebherr-casing-oscillator-deep-foundation-en.pdf.
2. Soilmec Italy. Hydraulic casing rotator, from http://www.reddeerpiling.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/VRMKLRDM.pdf.
3. Nippon Sharyo Japan. Casing rotator supertop, from https://www.n-sharyo.co.jp/business/kiden_e/casing.html.
4. Lehane BM., Schneider JA., Xu X., (2005). The UWA-05 method for prediction of axial capacity of driven piles in sand. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Frontiers in Offshore Geotechnic 2005, p.683–689. (DOI:10.1201/NOE0415390637.ch76).
5. Xu X., Lehane BM., Schneider JA., (2005). Evaluation of end-bearing capacity of open-ended piles driven in sand from CPT data. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Frontiers in Offshore Geotechnics 2005, p. 725–731. (DOI:10.1201/noe0415390637.ch82)
6. Kempfert HG. (2010). Tragverhalten von offenen Verdrängungspfählen unter Berücksichtigung der Pfrodfenbildung in nichtbindigen Böden. Schriftenreihe Geotechnik Universität Kassel, Kassel Germany.
7. TCVN 9352-2012 (2012). Soils - Method of cone penetration test (CPT), Ministry of Science and Technology Vietnam.
8. TCVN 9846-2013 (2013). Standard test method for piezocone penetration testing of soils (CPTu), Ministry of Science and Technology Vietnam.
9. Donald W. Taylor (1948). Fundamentals of soil mechanics. Wiley, New York.
10. B.E. Nikolaevich, B. I. Nyrgaiazovich, Z.S. Sergeevich (2015). Enhancing the stability of the timber harvesting machine of manipulator type by using an active suspension system, Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 13(2015)1, 319, 111 – 116, DOI:10.5937/jaes13-7652
11. Chinh VL., Dung PQ., Thanh TQ., (2002). Design Basis for Construction Machine, Construction Publisher Vietnam.
12. Minh PV. (2019). Studying the calculation method, designing the working structure of the pipe-laying equipment for bored piles in soft ground, Science research project, Code number, B2017-XDA-13, Ministry of Education and Training Vietnam.