This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 990 pages: 841-851
One of the options for improving the efficiency of the machine and tractor unit in the field is the use of course indicators, thrusters, hydraulic autopilots and other equipment. However, these devices do not exclude environmental pollution by exhaust gases and the presence of significant operating costs for fuel and lubricants. In this regard, the paper proposes an electric-powered unmanned device (EPUD), which can perform the tasks with high accuracy (deviations from the set course average 16 cm) due to autonomous movement on GPS/GLONASS satellite radio navigation signals on agricultural lands. For the effective application of liquid agents to agricultural crops, a device is proposed that provides an electric charge of the introduced fine aerosol, which is installed on the EPUD and reduces the electrical energy consumed by 23.5% compared to existing analogues. All this, combined, will reduce operating costs up to 10%, as well as improve the environmental performance of crop spraying. Based on the conducted studies of the EPUD, its design was developed and a prototype with a software and hardware part was created. A device for the electric charge of the introduced aerosol, which makes it possible to increase the uniformity of the aerosol application on the plant, has been developed and investigated. The effectiveness of the developed technical solution had been proved by laboratory and field tests.
1. Chen, D.R., Pui, D.Y.H., Kaufman, S.L. (1995). Electrospraying of conduction liquids for monodisperse aerosol generation in 4 nm to 1,8 μm diameter range. Journal of Aerosol Science, vol. 26, 963-977, DOI: 10.1016/0021-8502(95)00027-A
2. Demirbaş, N. (2018). Precision agriculture in terms of food security: Needs for the future. Precision Agriculture, vol. 27, 308-313.
3. Ericson, S., Åstrand, B. (2018). Analysis of two visual odometry systems for use in an agricultural field environment. Biosystems Engineering, vol. 166, 116-125, DOI: 10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2017.11.009
4. Pilli, S.K., Nallathambi, B., George, S.J., Diwanji, V. (2015). EAGROBOT - A robot for early crop disease detection using image processing. 2nd International Conference on Electronics and Communication Systems, ICECS 2015, p 1684-1689, DOI: 10.1109/ECS.2015.7124873
5. Bhong, V.S., Pawar, B.V. (2016). Implementation of farming robot for various agricultural planning. International Journal of Innovative Research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Control Engineering, vol. 4, no. 7, 115-118
6. Shaikh, D.A., Akshay, G.G., Prashant, A.C., Parmeshwar, L.K. (2016). Intelligent autonomous farming robot with plant disease detection using image processing. International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 5, no. 4, 1012-1016, DOI: 10.17148/IJARCCE.2016.54248
7. Gabitov, I.I., Negovora, A.V., Khasanov, E.R., Galiullin, R.R., Farhshatov, M.N., Khamaletdinov, R.R., Razyapov, M.M. (2019). Risk reduction of thermal damages of units in machinery heat preparation for load acceptance. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 14, no. 3, 709-716, DOI: 10.3923/jeasci.2019.709.716
8. Rajesh, J., Dinesh, R., Gowtham, S., Iniyavan, K. (2019). Autonomous adjustable pesticide spraying device for agricultural application. International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, vol. 6, no. 3, 4572-4577.
9. Chaitanya, M.P., Kotte, M.D., Srinath, M.A., Kalyan, M.K.B. (2020). Development of smart pesticide spraying robot. International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, vol. 8, no. 5, 2193-2202, DOI: 10.35940/ijrte.E6343.018520
10. Smirnov, G.A. (1990). Theory of motion of wheeled vehicles: Textbook for students of mechanical engineering educational institutions. 2nd ed. Mashinostroenie, Moscow.
11. Lekomtsev, P.L. (2006). Electroaerosolic technologies in agriculture. Monograph. Department of Agriculture of the Russian Federation, Federal State Educational Institution of Higher education “Izhevsk State Agricultural Academy”, Izhevsk.
12. Pakhomov, V.I., Rykov, V.B., Kambulov, S.I., Vyalkov, V.I., Ksenz, A.Y., Shkrabak, S.N., Shkrabak, E.S., Shkrabak, T.V. (2014). Method of leaf feeding of agricultural crops. Patent for the invention RU 2503505 C2, 10.01.2014. Application no. 2012101293/13 dated 13.01.2012.
13. Gabitov, I.I., Insafuddinov, S.Z., Ivanov, Y., Yunusbaev, N., Abdrazakov, F., Farhutdinov, T. (2020). Examination of the system of continuous diagnosis and forecasting of mechanical condition of tractors and other farm machinery. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 18, no. 1, 70-80, DOI: 10.5937/jaes18-22568
14. Xxxx, Gabitov, I.I., Siraev, S.F., Xxxx, Xxxx, Xxxx. (2019). Farm tractor mechatronic steering module. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 17, no. 3, 354-361, DOI: 10.5937/jaes17-22052
15. Miroshnichenko, A.N. (2014). Fundamentals of the theory of the automobile and the tractor: Manual, Publishing house of Tomsk state Architectural and Construction University, Tomsk.
16. Arakelyan, A.K., Afanasyev, A.A. (2006). Valve electric machines in systems of regulated electric drives. Textbook for universities. Vol.1. Higher School of Economics, Moscow.
17. Herman-Galkin, S.G. (2021). Virtual laboratories of power electronics devices in the matlab+simulink environment. Multivariate analysis of a valve electric drive with a contactless DC motor/Power Electronics. Lan, Saint Petersburg.
18. Mitchell, S. (2018). Adoption of precision agriculture technologies in Ontario crop production. Canadian Journal of Plant Science, vol. 98, no. 6, 1384-1388, DOI: 10.1139/cjps-2017-0342
19. Guo, L.S., Zhang, Q. (2005). Wireless data fusion for agricultural vehicle positioning. Biosystems Engineering, vol. 1, no. 3, 261-269, DOI: 10.1016/j.biosystemseng.2005.04.001
20. Sujon, M.D.I., Nasir, R., Habib, M.M.I., Nomaan, M.I., Baidya, J., Islam, M.R. (2018). Agribot: Arduino controlled autonomous multi-purpose farm machinery robot for small to medium scale cultivation. 2018 International Conference on Intelligent Autonomous Systems (ICoIAS), IEEE, p. 155-159, DOI:10.1109/icoias.2018.8494164
21. Xxxx, Xxxx, Siraev, S.F. (2019). Unmanned electric device for spraying agricultural crops. Proceedings: advanced achievements in the application of automation, robotics and electrical technologies in the agro-industrial complex. Collection of articles of the scientific and practical conference dedicated to the memory of Academician of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor I. F. Borodin (90 years since his birth). LLC “Megapolis”, Moscow, Russia, p. 266-273.
22. Xxxx, Xxxx, Siraev, S.F., Xxxx. (2019). Unmanned robot for local application of liquid fertilizers. In: Utility model patent RU 190594 U1, 04.07.2019. Application no. 2019111821 dated 18.04.2019.