This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 976 pages: 700-706
The transport system is the fundamental factor characterizing the quality of life of a megapolis. The economic component also depends on the development of transport in the urban agglomeration, covering the market of goods and services. The growth of global cargo and passenger flows requires better quality requirements for transport infrastructure, and the efficiency of the development of the transport complex is becoming one of the most important transport tasks. The article discusses the features of the organization of traffic in the urban agglomeration of Belgorod. The analysis of incoming flows into the urban agglomeration is carried out. The sections of the urban agglomeration that are the busiest with passenger transport are presented. The main planning characteristics on the stretches of transport streets of the Belgorod with a high level of loading are indicated. A rational solution is proposed to improve the functioning of public and private transport in the urban agglomeration.
1. Kushchenko L.E., Novikov A.N., Novikov I.A., Kushchenko S.V. (2020). Organization of road traffic. Textbook, Publishing House of BSTU named after V.G. Shukhov, p. 196.
2. Kushchenko L. E., Kushchenko S.V., Novikov I. A., Novikov A. N., Sarbaev V. I. (2016). Simulation of traffic flows on the basic of fuzzy logic. International Journal of Pharmacy and Technology. Т. 8. № 4. С. 24856-24867.
3. Zhankaziev, S., Gavrilyuk, M., Morozov, D., Zabudsky, A. (2018). Scientific and methodological approaches to the development of a feasibility study for intelligent transportation systems. Transportation Research Procedia, 36, 841–847. DOI: 10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.068.
4. Baskov, V., Ignatov, A., Isaeva, E. (2018). A mechanism for assessment of automobile noise impact on drivers and passengers. Transportation Research Procedia, 36, 33–36. DOI: 10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.039.
5. Zhankaziev S.V. (2016). Intelligent transport systems: textbook. Manual. M.: MADI, 14 p.
6. Lytnev A.S., Dubrov R.A., Kushchenko L.E. (2016). Organization of vehicle parking. Sat.III International Scientific and Practical Conference. Penza, p. 57-61.
7. Kushchenko L.E., Kushchenko S.V., Kravchenko A.A., Davydova E.V. (2021). Research of ecological and economic indicators of motor transport in the agglomeration of the Belgorod region. World of transport and technological machines, Orel, No. 2(73) - p. 83-91.
8. Kushchenko L.E., Kambur A.S., Pekhov A.A. (2021). Improving the organization of traffic through the use of intelligent transport systems. World of Transport and technological machines, Orel, No. 3(74) – p. 83-91.
9. Evtiukov, S., Karelina, M., Terentyev, A. (2018). A method for multi-criteria evaluation of the complex safety characteristic of a road vehicle. Transportation Research Procedia, 36, 149–156. DOI: 10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.057.
10. Kushchenko L., Kushchenko S., Novikov A., Novikov I. (2021). The planning and conducting transport and transport-sociological surveys for the development of a local project of the Belgorod urban agglomeration. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 19 (3), p. 706-711.
11. Kushchenko L.E., Drogacheva Ya.A., Koroleva L.A., Semikopenko Yu.V. (2019). Organization of parking space in the central business part of Belgorod. Collection of the XII National Scientific and Practical Conference with international participation «Organization and safety of road traffic» materials, Tyumen, p. 43-47.
12. Kuraksin, A., Shemyakin, A., Parshkov, A. (2020). Integrated assessment of traffic management efficiency in real time based on DTA model. Transportation Research Procedia, 50, 337–345. DOI: 10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.040.