This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 20 article 1029 pages: 1242-1253
The article describes a complex of robots designed and manufactured at the Institute of Mechanics and Machine Science for a hospital environment, consisting of a transport robot and two functional robots: assistant robot and a disinfection robot. The assistant robot is designed to measure temperature and blood pressure, automate the transportation of medicines, bed linen, food, etc. using a transport robot. With the help of a scissor mechanism the assistant robot is able to adjust the height of the trays, devices for measuring temperature and blood pressure. The disinfection robot is designed to automate disinfection in enclosed spaces. UV lamps with rotating 180 degrees reflectors, allow the disinfection robot to work in two modes: direct irradiation of the room with ultraviolet light and air recycling. There is also a mode of spraying disinfectant liquid. The article describes the design of a transport robot, an assistant robot and a disinfection robot, and shows the results of experimental studies.
This research has been funded by the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (STP No. О.0971).
1. Efimov A., Gonnochenko A., Payson D., etc. Robots against viruses, from https://www.sberbank.ru/common/img/uploaded/analytics/about-issledovaniya/rav.pdf, accessed on 2022-03.
2. Mubarakshina G. Sberbank has developed a prototype robot for disinfection of premises, from https://vc.ru/tech/119259-sberbank-razrabotal-prototip-robota-dlya-dezinfekcii-pomeshcheniy, accessed on 2020-04-10.
3. Chanprakon, P.; Sae-Oung, T.; Treebupachatsakul, T.; Hannanta-Anan, P.; Piyawattanametha, W., (2019). An Ultra-violet sterilization robot for disinfection. In Proceedings of the 2019 5th International Conference on Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology (ICEAST), Luang Prabang, Laos, 2–5 July 2019; p. 1–4.
4. https://blog.pal-robotics.com/how-to-build-a-solution-for-fighting-coronavirus-using-the-tiago-base-robot/, accessed on 2022-05-05.
5. Giuseppe, F., Hans-Henrik, H., Fabio, S., Jan Ola, S. (2020). Autonomous mobile robots in hospital logistics. IFIP International Conference on Advances in Production Management Systems, p. 672-679.
6. Özkil, A. G., Fan, Zh., Dawids, S., Klæstrup, K. J., Christensen, K. H., Aanæs, H. (2009). Service Robots for Hospitals: A Case Study of Transportation Tasks in a Hospital. Proceesings of 2009 IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics, p. 289–294.
7. Yuyao Shi, Hayat, A. A., Vinu, S., Elara, M. R. (2021). WaspL: Design of a Reconfigurable Logistic Robot for Hospital Settings. Cornell University, DOI: https://doi.org/10.48550/arXiv.2107.03002
8. Fragapane, G., Hvolby, H.H., Sgarbossa, F., Strandhagen, J. O. (2021). Autonomous mobile robots in sterile instrument logistics: an evaluation of the material handling system for a strategic fit framework. Production Planning & Control, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/09537287.2021.1884914
9. Gonzalez, D., Romero, L., Espinosa, M.M., Domı´nguez, M. (2017). An optimization design proposal of automated guided vehicles for mixed type transportation in hospital environments. PLoS ONE 12(5): e0177944, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1371
10. Espressif Systems. ESP32 Series Datasheet v3.8, from https://www.espressif.com/sites/default/files/documentation/esp32_datasheet_en.pdf, accessed on 2022-05-18.
11. Maxim Integrated. MAX86150 Integrated Photoplethysmogram and Electrocardiogram Bio-Sensor Module For Mobile Health Datasheet. https://datasheets.maximintegrated.com/en/ds/MAX86150.pdf, accessed on 2018.
12. Bluetooth.com. Core Specification 5.3. from https://www.bluetooth.org/en-us/specification/adopted-specifications, accessed on 2014-12-02.
13. Espressi. ESP-NOW User Guide 2016.07, from , accessed on 2022-05-18.
14. CH9102 DataSheet. USB to High Speed Serial Port Chip CH9102. Version: 1A, from http://www.wch-ic.com/downloads/file/297.html, accessed on 2022-05-18.
Williams, B., Mancia, G., Spiering, W., Rosei, E. A., etc. (2018) ESC/ESH Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: The Task Force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the European Society of Hypertension (ESH). European Heart Journal, Volume 39, Issue 33, 01 September 2018, p. 3021–3104, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehy339
Tuleshov, A., Jamalov, N., Imanbayeva, N., Rakhmatulina, A. (2022). Design and construction of a multifunctional disinfection robot. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies.Vol. 1 No, 1(115), p.16-23. DOI: https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2022.252045
17. Tuleshov, A., Jamalov, N., Ibrayev, S., M., Seidakhmet, A., Kamal, A., Abduraimov A., Kanapiya, M., Imanbayeva, N., Rakhmatulina, A., Tolebayev, N. (2022). Multifunctional disinfection robot. Eurasian patent for invention No. 040808. July 29, 2022, Russia, 109012, Moscow, M. Cherkassky lane, 2.