This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 21 article 1058 pages: 136-142
Over the past decades, the automotive market has been growing and developing rapidly. Vehicles are constantly modified: their geometric parameters (length, width, height, etc.) and dynamic parameters (power, acceleration speed, etc.) change. For the design and construction of the roadway, as well as subsequent calculations in the field of traffic management (flow saturation, mandatory control, etc.) in accordance with the regulatory documentation, geometric and dynamic parameters of the design vehicle are used, the parameters of which are determined on the basis of Soviet cars of the 80s. As a result of vehicles changes and modifications, it is necessary to update and perform additional calculations to determine the parameters of an improved design - calibrated vehicle. The main purpose of the study is to determine the parameters of the design – calibrated vehicle for performing calculations in the field of construction and traffic management. In the course of the research presented in this article, the analysis of statistical data regarding the best-selling light vehicles, as well as the variability of the geometric parameters of vehicles were determined. Based on all the completed tasks, the result of the work is determination of the design - calibrated vehicle for Arctic zone of the Russian Federation, which will be subsequently used for the design and construction of the roadway and calculations in the field of traffic management.
1. Konovalova, T.V., Nadiryan, S.L., Litvinov, A.E. (2018) Transport systems of cities in the processes of new industrialization. Proceedings of the 2nd International Scientific conference on New Industrialization: Global, national, regional dimension (SICNI 2018), 590-593, doi.org/10.2991/sicni-18.2019.120
2. Rivera, R., Amorim, M., Reis, J. (2021) Public transport systems and its impact on sustainable smart cities: a systematic review. Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, vol. 367, 33-47, doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-78570-3_3
3. Rodnyansky, D.V., Khamidulina, A.M. (2022) Sustainability of transport systems: the case of large Russian cities. Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, vol. 17 (1), 79-88.
4. Li, H.Q., Fan, Y.Q., Yu, M.J. (2018) Deep shanghai project – a strategy of infrastructure integration for megacities. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, vol. 81, 547-567, doi.org/10.1016/j.tust.2018.08.008
5. Novikov, A., Glagolev, S., Novikov, I., Shevtsova, A. (2019) Information technologies and management of transport systems development of the approach to assessing adaptation of the intersection transport model. IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 632, 012052, doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/632/1/012052
6. Novikov, A., Novikov, I., Shevtsova, A. (2018). Study of the impact of type and condition of the road surface on parameters of signalized intersection. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 548–555, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.154.
7. Vlasov, V.M., Novikov, A.N., Novikov, I.A., Shevtsova, A.G. (2018) Definition of perspective scheme of organization of traffic using methods of forecasting and modeling. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 327 (4), 042116, doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/327/4/042116
8. Dorokhin, S.V., Novikov, A.N., Zelikov, V.A., Strukov, Y.V., Novikov, I.A., Shevtsova, A.G., Likhachev, D.V. (2018) Investigation of methods for calculating duration of light signal regulation cycle. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1015 (3), 032128, doi.org/10.1088/1742-6596/1015/3/032128
9. Baskov, V., Ignatov, A., Polotnyanschikov, V. (2020). Assessing the influence of operating factors on the properties of engine oil and the environmental safety of internal combustion engine. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 50, 37-43, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.005.
10. Dygalo, V., Keller, A., Evtiukov, S. (2020). Monitoring of vehicles' active safety systems in operation. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 50, 113-120, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.014.
11. Novikov, A., Shevtsova, A. (2020) Method of calculations under traffic lights coordination plan using parameters of passenger cars. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 50, 499-506, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.059
12. Zhankaziev, S., Gavrilyuk, M., Morozov, D., Zabudsky, A. (2018). Scientific and methodological approaches to the development of a feasibility study for intelligent transportation systems. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 841–847, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.068.
13. Marusin, A., Danilov, I. (2018) A method for assessing the influence of automated traffic enforcement system parameters on traffic safety. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 500-506, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.136
14. Karmanov, D., Zakharov, D., Fadyushin, A. (2018) Evaluation of changes in traffic parameters for various types of traffic signal regulation. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 274-280, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.082
15. Glagolev, S., Shevtsova, A., Shekhovtsova, S. (2018) Basis for application of new-generation anti-icing materials as an efficient way to reduce the accident rate on roads in winter. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 193-198, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.063
16. Kravchenko, P.A., Zhankaziev, S.V., Oleshenko, E.M. (2021) Factor management of the level of safety on the roads of Russia. Transport of the Russian Federation, vol. 5-6 (96-97), 3-9.
17. Shepelev, V., Zhankaziev, S., Aliukov, S., Varkentin, V., Marusin, A., Marusin, A., Gritsenko, A. (2022) Forecasting the passage time of the queue of highly automated vehicles based on neural networks in the services of cooperative intelligent transport systems. Mathematics, vol. 10, 282, doi.org/10.3390/math10020282
18. Evtiukov, S., Karelina, M., Terentyev, A. (2018) A method for multi-criteria evaluation of the complex safety characteristic of a road vehicle. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 149-156, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.057
19. Pugachev, I., Kulikov, Y., Cheglov, V. (2020) Features of traffic organization and traffic safety in cities. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 50, 766-772, doi.org/ 10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.089
20. Safiullin, R., Kerimov, M., Afanasyev, A., Marusin, A. (2018) A model for justification of the number of traffic enforcement facilities in the region. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 36, 493-499, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2018.12.135
21. Zhankaziev S., Vorob’yov A., Morozov D. (2020) Principles of creating range for testing technologies and technical solutions related to intelligent transportation systems and unmanned driving. Transportation Research Procedia, vol. 50, 757-765, doi.org/10.1016/j.trpro.2020.10.091