This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
To improve the performance characteristics of modern aerospace systems, research is conducted and expensive
programs are being carried out to provide for reducing the weight of the aircraft structure through the use of new,
more promising materials, which include the so-called composite materials. Special attention is paid to the dynamic
behaviour of composite structures under the influence of high-intensity heat fluxes of various physical nature. The
paper considers the dynamic behaviour of composite structures of modern aerospace systems under the influence
of high-intensity heat fluxes. As an example, the axisymmetric transverse vibrations of a composite circular plate
connected to an elastic base, excited by thermal shock, are investigated. The plate material is modelled with a
three-layer composite. To describe the kinematics of an asymmetric plate pack, the hypotheses of a broken normal
are accepted. In thin bearing layers, Kirchhoff's hypotheses are valid. In a relatively thick lightweight core, the normal
does not change its length, remains rectilinear, but rotates through some additional angle. The base reaction is described
by the Winkler model. The statement of the initial-boundary value problem is given. The analytical solution is
obtained as a series expansion in terms of eigenfunctions. Its numerical parametric analysis is carried out.
The work was carried out with the financial support of the
state project of the Ministry of Education and Science
project code FSFF-2020-0017.
1. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V., Yarovaya, A.V. (2005). Vibrations of a sandwich rod under local and impulsive forces. International Applied Mechanics, vol. 41, no. 7, 809-816.
2. Didkovskii, V.S., Starovoitov, E.I., Starovoitova, T.A. (1983). Oscillations of a circular two-layer metal- polymer plate. Strength of Materials, vol. 15, no. 10, 1457-1462.
3. Didkovskii, V.S., Starovoitova, T.A. (1984). Vibrations of an elastic two-layer plate. Strength of Materials, vol. 16, no. 6, 797-802.
4. Starovoitov, E.I., Nagiyev, F.B. (2012). Foundations of the theory of elasticity, plasticity, and viscoelasticity. Apple Academic Press, Toronto.
5. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V., Yarovaya, A.V. (2002). Vibrations of round three-layer plates under the action of distributed types local loads. Strength of Materials, vol. 34, no. 5, 474-481.
6. Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2018). Experimental investigation and mathematical modelling of heat protection subjected to high-temperature loading. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 15, no. S1, 321-329.
7. Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Non-stationary problem of the plane oblique pressure wave diffraction on thin shell in the shape of parabolic cylinder. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 328-337.
8. Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2019). Investigation of an elastic curvilinear cylindrical shell in the shape of a parabolic cylinder, taking into account thermal effects during laser sintering. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 977-991.
9. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Kuznetsova, E.L. (2009). The effect of longitudinal nonisothermality on conjugate heat transfer between wall gasdynamic flows and blunt anisotropic bodies. High Temperature, vol. 47, no. 2, 228-234.
10. Kozorez, D.A., Kruzhkov, D.M. (2019). Autonomous navigation of the space debris collector. INCAS Bulletin, vol. 11, 89-104.
11. Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Linearization of radiant heat fluxes in the mathematical modeling of growing bodies by the action of high temperatures in additive manufacturing. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 943-954.
12. Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V., Formalev, V.F. (2019). Mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer in shock layer on dimmed bodies at aerodynamic heating of aircraft. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 897-911.
13. Blinov, D.G., Prokopov, V.G., Sherenkovskii, Yu.V., Fialko, N.M., Yurchuk, V.L. (2004). Effective method for construction of low-dimensional models for heat transfer process. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 47, no. 26, 5823-5828.
14. Ryndin, V.V. (2020). Application of the postulate of nonequilibrium to calculate the nonequilibrium of systems of dissimilar gases and liquids. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 17, no. 34, 998-1011.
15. Skvortsov, A.A., Zuev, S.M., Koryachko, M.V. (2018). Contact melting of aluminum-silicon structures under conditions of thermal shock. Key Engineering Materials, vol. 771, 118-123.
16. Rabinskyi, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2019). Composite heat shields in intense energy fluxes with diffusion. Russian Engineering Research, vol. 39, no. 9, 800- 803.
17. Bulychev, N.A., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2020). Effect of intense mechanical vibration of ultrason-ic frequency on thermal unstable low-temperature plasma. Nanoscience and Technology, vol. 11, no. 1, 15-21.
18. Babaytsev, A.V., Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2020). Investigation of permanent strains in nanomodified composites after molding at elevated temperatures. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 17, no. 34, 1055-1067.
19. Kurbatov, A.S., Orekhov, A.A., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V., Kuznetsova, E.L. (2020). Research of the problem of loss of stability of cy-lindrical thinwalled structures under intense local temperature exposure. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 17, no. 34, 884-891.
20. Starovoitov, E.I. (1980). Variable loading of three-layer shallow viscoplastic shells. Moscow University Mechanics Bulletin, vol. 35, no. 1/2, 54-58.
21. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V. (2017). Variable thermal-force bending of a three-layer bar with a compressible filler. Mechanics of Composite Materials, vol. 53, no. 5, 645-658.
22. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V. (2019). Effect of heat fl ow on the stressed state of a three-layer rod. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, vol. 92, no. 1, 60-72.
23. Starovoitov, E.I. (1988). Description of the thermomechanical properties of some structural materials. Strength of Materials, vol. 20, no. 4, 426-431.
24. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V. (2020). Deformation of a three-layer rod with a compressible core in a neutron flow. International Applied Mechanics, vol. 56, no. 1, 81-91.
25. Pronina, P.F., Tushavina, O.V., Starovoitov, E.I. (2020). Study of the radiation situation in Moscow by investigating elastoplastic bodies in a neutron flux taking into account thermal effects. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 17, no. 35, 753-764.
26. Skvortsov, A.A., Pshonkin, D.E., Luk'yanov, M.N. (2018). Influence of constant magnetic fields on defect formation under conditions of heat shock in surface layers of silicon. Key Engineering Materials, vol. 771, 124-129.
27. Zvorykin, A., Aleshko, S., Fialko, N., Maison, N., Meranova, N., Voitenko, A., Pioro, I. (2016). Computer simulation of fl ow and heat transfer in bare tubes at supercritical parameters. International Conference on Nuclear Engineering, Proceedings, ICONE, vol. 5, no. V005T15A023.
28. Ryndin, V.V., Ivin, V.I. (1981). Investigation of multicylinder engine filling-up nonuniformity. Izvestia Vyssih Ucebnyh Zavedenij. Masinostroenie, vol. 10, 71-75.