COMPREHENSIVE EVALUATION OF TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES FOR INCREASINg AVAILABILITY OF WOOD RESOURCES
The purpose of the work is to develop technological measures that make it possible to increase the availability of wood resources in a certain area of the forest reserves with the minimum expenditure of resources (financial, labor, material). The results of research of theoretical and methodical bases of availability of wood resources have been provided; the following five key types have been identified: ecological, transport, technical, technological and economic availability. On the basis of factor analysis of wood availability, the following technological measures aimed at the most effective wood availability management have been developed: the involvement of wood waste in the production process of an enterprise with the purpose of additional products manufacture; selection of the optimal system of logging machines; selection of the optimal route for wood raw materials transportation using the minimum cost method. For approbation of the developed measures, the Gremuchinskoe logging site of the Novoyeniseiskiy Wood-Chemical Complex CJSC, located in Krasnoyarsk Territory, was selected. The average annual volume of raw materials harvested for sawing in this area is 240,000 m3. The primary assessment of the availability of wood raw materials showed that more than 66% of the total stock of raw materials (by volume) in the specified area is unavailable for efficient industrial development. The introduction of the developed measures allowed reducing this indicator to the level of 23.84%.
The reported study was funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Government of Krasnoyarsk Territory, Krasnoyarsk Regional Fund of Science, to the research project: «Research and modeling of economic development of the forest industry in the region in the context of climatic conditions and resource potential», grant № 18-410-240003
1. Tretyakov, A.G. (2015). Estimation of Economic Accessibility of Forest Resources and Processing ofLow-quality Wood. Bulletin of Omsk University. Series: Economy, No 1. P. 142-149.
2. Mokhirev, A.P., Pozdnyakova, M.O., Medvedev, S.O., Mammatov, V.O. (2018). Assessment of availability of wood resources using geographic information and analytical systems (the Krasnoyarsk Territory as a case study). Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(3), 313-319. doi:10.5937/jaes16-16908
3. Pozdnyakova, M.O., Mokhirev, A.P. (2018). Algorithm for Assessing the Availability of Wood Resources, Taking into Account Environmental, Technological, Technical, Transport and Economic Constraints: Innovations in the Chemical and Forestry Complex. In Trends and Development Prospects - Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientifi c and Practical Conference. Krasnoyarsk. P. 68-73.
4. Knyazeva, G.A. (2005). Economic Accessibility of the Forest Resources of the Komi Republic: Corporate Management and Innovative Development of the Economy of the North. Bulletin of the SIC of Corporate Law, Management and Venture Investment of the Syktyvkar State University, Issue 4, P. 56-60.
5. Tretyakov, A.G. (2014). Efficiency of Wood Consumption in the Wood Industry and Economic Accessibility of Forest Resources: Economic Sciences. Issue 119, P. 29-33.
6. Efremov, M.A. (2009). Transport Accessibility of Forests as the Main Factor in the Level of Use of Forest Resources. Bulletin of the Mari State Technical University. Series: Economics and Management, No 1.P. 60-66.
7. Mokhirev, A.P. (2007). Substantiation of Designing a Network of Forest Roads Based on the Example of the Enterprises of the Lower Angara Region: Thesis for a Candidate Degree in Technical Sciences. 05. 21. 01. Krasnoyarsk. 176 p.
8. Mokhirev, A.P., Pozdnyakova, M.O., Kunitskaya, O.A., Grigorev, I.V. (2018). Factors of Wood Resources Availability: Analysis of their Impact on Key Criteria. Systems. Methods. Technologies, Issue 1 (37), P. 110-115; http://brstu.ru/static/unit/journal_smt/docs/number-37/110-115.pdf..
9. Mokhirev, A.P., Yu. Bezrukih, A., & Medvedev, S.O. (2015). Processing of Wood Waste of Logging Enterprises as a Factor of Sustainable Nature Management. Engineering Bulletin of the Don,No 2, Part 2. URL: ivdon.ru/en/magazine/archive/n2p2y2015/3011.
10. Mammatov V.O., Mokhirev A.P, (2017). Methodology for the Formation of a System of Logging Machines. Forestry Engineering Journal, 7(1), 111-117. doi:10.12737/25201 URL: http://lestehjournal.ru/journal/2017/no-1/metodika-formirovaniya-sistemy-lesozagotovitelnyh-mashin
11. Borozna, A.A., Salminen, E.O. (2004). Current Condition and Problems of Forestry Complex: (based on International Forestry Summit). Russian Federation, St. Petersburg, SPb: Ministry of Education and Science of the, State Forest Technical Academy -: SPbGLTA. 39 p.
12. Romanov, E.S. (2006). Structurization of the Concept of Accessibility of Forest Resources. Forestry Journal, No 3. P. 121-126.
13. Burkatovskaya, Y.B. (2014). Graph Theory. Part 1: Study guide. Tomsk: Tomsk Polytechnic University. 200 p.