MODIFIED WIENER–HOPF EQUATION IN IDENTIFICATION PROBLEMS
The method of adaptive filtration in the tasks of fl ow settings of cosmic radiation recovery by the measured data for the use in cosmic transport systems with a long life cycle was shown in the article. Optimization mathematical model and algorithm of non-stationary control systems, in which the measurement is made against the background of the noise, are described. Parametric optimization algorithms are done by the use of modified Wiener-Hopf equation and function of sensitivity.
1. Kalman R., Busy R. New Results in Linear Filtering and Prediction Problems // Trans. ASME J. Basic Engineering. 1961. V. 83. No. 1. P.123−141.
2. Hassibi Babak, Sayed Ali N., Kailath Thomas. Indefinite-Quadratic Estimation and Control. Philadelphia, SIAM. 1999.
3. Khrustalev M.M., Khalina A.S. Optimal Controller synthesis for Linear Stochastic Systems with Incomplete Information Regarding the State. Necessary Conditions and Numerical Method. // Autom. Remote Control. 2014. V. 25. No. 11. P.1448−1463.
4. Afanasiev V.N., Control of undetermined dynamic objects. M.: Nayka, 2008, 210 P.
5. Cacace F., Conte F., Germani A. A new fi ltering approach for continuous-time linear systems with delayed measurements // Proc. 19th World Conf. IFAC. Cape Town, South Africa. 2014. P.3745−3750