INFORMATIVE AND FORMAL DESCRIPTION OF STRUCTURE DYNAMICS CONTROL TASK OF CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS
The authors propose the informative and formal description of Structure Dynamics Control Task of Cyber-physical
Systems (CPS). The main advantage of proposed poly-model multicriterion approach for the structure dynamics
control tasks decision is that, in comparison with previously developed control models oriented on CPS simulation,
proposed models allow to increase the effi ciency, validity and, in general, the quality of the SD control CPS due to the
original combination of their static and dynamic models.
The results of the research were carried out with the fi -
nancial support of the state-guaranteed order of the Ministry
of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
No. 2,3135.2017 / 4.6 (the 2 section of the paper), within
the budget theme №№ 0073-2018-0003 (the 1 and 3
sections of the paper).
1. TsvetkovV.Ya., (2017). Cyber-physical Systems. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 6-1, 64-65.
2. Chernyak L., (2012). Platform of Internet of things. Open systems. DBMS, 7,
3. Jeschke S. et al., (2017). Industrial Internet of Things: Cybermanufacturing Systems. Cham: Springer International Publishing. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-42559-7
4. https://www.din.de/blob/76902/e8cac883f42bf28536e7e8165993f1fd/ recommendations-for-implementing- industry-4-0-data.pdf
5. Reznikov B.A. et al., (2013). Mathematical Support of Mobile Objects Management. Moscow: USSR Ministry of Education.
6. Moskvin B.V., (1987). Optimization of Data Transmission in a Packet-switched Computer Network. U: Trans. of All-Union conf. “Compac 87”, Riga. 168- 171.
7. OkhtilevM.Yu., Sokolov B.V., &Yusupov R.M., (2006). Intellectual technologies for monitoring and managing the structural dynamics of complex technical objects. Moscow: Nauka.
8. Potryasayev S.A., (2014). Synthesis of scenarios for modeling the structural dynamics of acs of active mobile objects. JournalofInstrumentEngineering, 57(11), 46-52.