INFORMATION PROVISION OF DECISION SUPPORT SYSTEMS IN CONDITIONS OF STRUCTURAL CHANGES AND DIGITALIZATION OF THE ECONOMY
The article was devoted to the research of methodological and practical aspects of the development and application of information support for decision-making tools to improve the competitiveness of enterprises, which together constitute a system for supporting decision-making and managing competitiveness. The algorithm for working with decision support tools in the competitiveness management process was developed and implemented, which includes the solution of the following tasks: analysis of the market situation, data collection, selection and analysis of competitor data based on BigData technology, selection of competitive pairs, modeling and forecasting of enterprises , analysis, assessment and selection of factors of influence on competitiveness, synthesis of scenarios of enterprise development, predictive modeling of dynamics of competitive indicators, the analysis of simulation results, the selection vectors factor values for the optimal development strategy, the selection of recommendations for achieving optimal values of the indicators of competitiveness, the synthesis of the recommendations of the selection rules, the provision of advice to decision-makers.
The reported study was funded by RFBR according to the research project № 18-010-01119 «Management of digital transformation of innovation-industrial cluster as a system-forming element of the industrial digital platform: methodology, tools, practice».
1. Bourgeois, David T. (2014). Information Systems for Business and Beyond. The Saylor Academy. p. 5.
2. Davis G. (1974) Management Information Systems: Conceptual Foundations, Structure, and Development. — New York: McGraw-Hill.
3. Costa, A., Ferreira, C., Bento, E., Aparicio, F. (2016). Enterprise resource planning adoption and satisfaction determinants. Computers in Human Behavior. Vol 63. pp. 659–671. DOI:10.1016/j.chb.2016.05.090
4. Laudon, Kenneth C., Laudon, Jane P. (2009). Management Information Systems: Managing the Digital Firm (11 ed.). Prentice Hall/CourseSmart. p. 164.
5. Babkin А.V., Chistyakova O.V. (2017). Tsifrovaya ekonomika i ee vliyanie na konkurentosposobnosty predprinimatelskikh struktur. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 18(24). (in Russian). – DOI: 10.18334/rp.18.24.38670.
6. Tolstykh T.O., Vertakova Y.V., Shkarupeta E.V. (2018) Professional Training for Structural Economic Transformations Based on Competence Approach in the Digital Age. Mkrttchian V., Belyanina L., Handbook of Research on Students' Research Competence in Modern Educational Contexts. IGI Global. p. 518. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-3485-3.ch011
7. Mkrttchian V., Bershadsky A., Finogeev A., Berezin A., Potapova I. (2018) Digital Model of Bench-Marking for Development of Competitive Advantage. Isaias P., Carvalho L.C., User Innovation and the Entrepreneurship Phenomenon in the Digital Economy. IGI Global. p. 357. DOI: 10.4018/978-1-5225-2826- 5.ch014
8. Solomatin M.S., Saibel N.Iu., Rol' tsifrovoi ekonomiki v razvitii gosudarstva, Institutsional'nye i infrastrukturnye aspekty razvitiia razlichnykh ekonomicheskikh sistem: sb. st. Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., (in Russian) Vol 2, pp. 137-139.
9. Kleiner G.B. (2006) The system-integrated theory of the enterprise. Montenegrin journal of economics. № 2. pp. 21-40