TRANSFORMATIONS OF A SYSTEM STATE UNDER THE SEQUENCE OF CONDITIONS
The algorithm of transformation of a system states is established on the basis of applying the methods of mathematical modelling and theoretical mechanics, providing preservation of a stationary property of the system.The form and the sizes of dangerous zones for a moving exosystem (a person in a medical exoskeleton) are determined as well.This will allow to produce the maximum allowable velocity,avoiding both lateral overturning of the exosystem, and collision with obstacles during its movement.
The given work is executed within the framework of implementation of the complex project on creation of hi-tech manufacture on Creation of hi-tech manufacture of multipurpose robotized medical exoskeleton (REM), code 2017-218-09-1807, authorized by the decision of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 218 of 9 April 2010.
1. Ivanov D. et.al., (2017). Robotized exoskeleton must be!.The Engineer (VSUT), 1927(4), 12.
2. LoskutovYu.V. et. al., (2017). Computer simulation of regular walking based on the kinematic analysis of movement and the synthesis of exoskeleton control algorithms of regular walking on the basis of kinematic analysis of movements and synthesis of algorithms of exoskeleton control. Vestnik of the Volga State University of Technology. Ser.: Radio engineering and info communication systems, 3, 47-60. doi:10.15350/2306-2819.2017.3.47
3. AndrianovD.Yu., ,&Fishchenko P.А., (2017). Dangerous zones form in case of a pilotless transport platform movement. Proceedings of the Volga State University of Technology. Ser.: Technological, 5, 209-306.
4. AndrianovD.Yu., ,&Fishchenko P.А., (2016). Conditions of lateral stability of a pilotless transport platform moving on a horizontal surface. U: II All-Russia student conference Engineering stuff as a future of innovative economy of Russia, Yoshkar-Ola. Volga State University of Technology.8-13.
5. IFToMMdictonaries online, fromhttp://www.iftomm-terminology.antonkb.nl, accessed on 2018- 06-02.
6. Raytheon XOS 2 Exoskeleton, Second-Generation Robotics Suit, United States of America, fromhttp:// www.army-technology.com/projects/raytheon- xos-2-exoskeleton-us/, accessed on 2018-06-04.
7. NASA's Ironman-Like Exoskeleton Could Give Astronauts, Paraplegics Improved Mobility and Strength, fromhttp://www.nasa.gov/offi ces/oct/home/feature_ exoskeleton.html, accessed on 2018-06-04.
8. Eksobionics, fromhttp://eksobionics.com, accessed on 2018-07-04.
9. Introducing the: ReWalk Personal 6.0 System: The sixth generation ReWalk Personal Exoskeleton, fromhttp://rewalk.com, accessed on 2018-06-04.
10. Walking Assist, fromhttp://world.honda.com/Walking- Assist/introduction/index.html, accessed on 2018-06-04.
11. Panasonic Power Loader Light exoskeleton takes a load off your back, fromhttp://newatlas.com/ panasonic-power-loader-light-exoskeleton/25682/, accessed on 2018-06-04.
12. Cyberdyne, fromhttp://www.cyberdyne.jp/english/index. html, accessed on 2018-06-04.
13. France’s slender Hercule exoskeleton is no lightweight, fromhttp://www.army-technology.com/features/ featurefrench-hercule-robotic-exoskeleton, accessed on 2018-06-04.
14. Exoathlet, fromhttps://www.exoatlet.com/ru, accessed on 2018-06-04.
15. BorisovА.V., Konchina L.V., &AbrosovYa.А., (2016). Control algorithm for maintenance of static vertical stability of an exoskeleton and a person in it under fluctuations of the person’s position. Problems of the Russian society safety: Russian University of transport (MIIT), 2, 184-201.
16. VorochayevaL.Yu., YatsunА.S., &Yatsun S.F., (2017). Control over exoskeleton quasistatic walking on the basis of expert system. SPIIRAS Proceedings, 3(52), 70-94.
17. Yatsun S.F., Savin S.I., YatsunА.S.,&Mal’chikovА.V. (2016) Studying of an exoskeleton controlled movement on a frontal plane in the mode of balance restoration. Extreme robotics, 1, 236-245.
18. Dobrynin D.А. (2017) Principles of construction of a trained control system for an exoskeleton management task. Extreme robotics, 1, 297-301