THE SUBSTANTIATION OF ARCHITECTURAL-PLANNINg TRANSFORMATIONS OF URBAN PUBLIC SPACES WITH THE ACCOUNT OF THE PRINCIPLES OF BIOPOSITIVITY
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 594 pages: 182 - 191
This article presents the results of a scientific study conducted within the framework of an intra-university grant. The
work was partially supported by the V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University Development Program for 2015-2024.
The analysis of the world experience in the design of biopositive public spaces in various cities of the world is considered,
the methods for the formation of a sustainable biopositive urban space are outlined in the theoretical works of
leading specialists in various directions. Spaces of Crimean cities, in particular its capital - Simferopol, listed a number
of problems of the following public urban spaces : areas, landscape objects, pedestrian streets, embankment,
etc., formed as a result of the development and growth of the modern city, the results of surveys conducted by the authors
(questionnaires, social questions) among guests and local population of Crimean cities. wishes of the residents
of Simferopol city, Alushta city and Chernomorskoye settlement to architectural-planning, composition-landscape
and artistic expressive qualities of urban public spaces. A short characteristic of the most popular urban spaces is
given, their advantages and disadvantages are indicated. The requirements of residents and guests of these the
Crimean cities to the qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the material and technical and vegetable content
of the urban environment are analyzed. Practical recommendations on the architectural and planning reconstruction
of transport and pedestrian units, squares, garden and park facilities, embankments and courtyard spaces, taking
into account the principles of biopositivity, are given. Experimental design models are proposed that consider the idea
of transforming the existing public spaces of Crimean cities, taking into account modern international standards and
information of sociological surveys.
- Lagodina E.V., (2013). The present and future of Russian public spaces. Russian psychological journal, 10, 62-69. Preuzetosa https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/nastoyaschee-i-buduschee-rossiyskih-obschestvennyh-prostranstv
- Zhelnina A., (2011). "Here as a museum": a shopping center as a public space. Laboratorium, 48-69.
- Shpakovskaya L.L, V.(. (2017). A city friendly to the family: a new public space for children and their parents. Monitoring of public opinion: Economic and social changes, 160-177.
- Danilova T., (2012). Competition for the Elements of the City Environment for Irkutsk's Public Spaces: Street Furniture, Street Design. Project Baikal.. Architecture, City and Environment, 20-21.
- Sidorova V., C. (2017). A Comprehensive Approach to the Reconstruction of Open Areas within the Curtilages of Multi-Storey Residential Buildings Built in 1970-1990-th.. Architecture and Modern Information Technologies, 200-214. Preuzetosa http://marhi.ru/eng/AMIT/2017/3kvart17/15_sidorova-chubova/index.php
- Zukin Sharon, (. (2013). After the World Trade Center: Rethinking New York City. New York: Routledge.
- Letícia Peret Antunes Hardt, (. (2007). Historical context of interventions in the landscape and in urban spaces. Paisagem e Ambiente, 101-107.
- Joana Carla Soares Gonçalves, (2007). Environment, energy and sustainable design: buildings and urban spaces. Pós: Revista do Programa de Pós-Graduaçãoem Arquitetura e Urbanismo da FAUUSP, 232-237.
- Adriano Magliocco, (. (2014). Urban environment and vegetation: comfort and urban heat island mitigation. Techne : Journal of Technology for Architecture and Environment, 155-162.
- Tetior A.N., (2008). Architectural and construction ecology. Moscow: Academy.
- Esaulov G.V., (2014). Sustainable architecture - from principles to development strategy. Vestnik of TSUAB, 9-24.
- Jan Gehl, (2012). Cities for People. Moscow: Alpina- Pablisher.
- Lee Kuan Y., (2005). Singapore's history. Moscow: MGIMO (U) MFA of Russia.
- Henri Lefèvre, (2015). Production of space.
- Colin Ellard, (2017). Places of the Heart: The Psychogeography of Everyday Life.
- Sidorov V. V., D.(. (2017). On the necessity of forming a network structure of a multifunctional youth centres.. Bulletin of the South Ural State University. Series "Construction and architecture." Urbanism and architecture., 17, 5-14.
- Sidorova V.V., (2011). Sociological research on coastal areas. Modern problems of architecture and urban planning: Nauch.-Tekhn. compilation., 267-275.