OPTIMIZATION OF THERMAL MODERNIZATION OF A GROUP OF BUILDINGS USING SIMULATION MODELINg
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 595 pages: 192 - 197
The paper considers methodological aspects of designing a simulation model to optimize the parameters of thermal
modernization of residential buildings on a city scale. We developed an optimization methodology of thermal modernization
and tested the sequence of its stages on an arbitrarily chosen group of residential buildings. It was found
that, under the chosen design conditions, the proposed optimization methodology could provide additional savings of
up to 8.53%. A simple engineering approach to determining the optimal sequence of thermal modernization has been
formulated. It is proposed to use an indicator of reduction in thermal energy consumption for heating and ventilation
of buildings to explain the procedure for the optimal sequence of stages.
- Bolotin, S.A. Model of space-time analogy in optimizing the sequence of objects being reconstructed / S.А. Bolotin, A.Kh. Dadar, M.A. Kotovskaya // Engineering and Construction Journal. - 2013. - № 7. - p.51-57.
- Gagarin, V.G. Macroeconomic aspects of justifying energy-saving measures while increasing the thermal protection of building envelopes / V.G. Gagarin // Construction materials. - 2010. - № 3. - p. 8-16.
- Yezersky, V.A. The infl uence of the parameters of thermal protection of a building on the specific consumption of thermal energy / V.A. Yezersky, P.V. Monastyrev, R.Yu. Klychnikov // Housing construction. - 2010. - №1. - p. 43-45.
- Yezersky, V.A. Optimization of parameters of thermal protection of a building according to economic criteria / V.A. Yezersky, P.V. Monastyrev, R.Yu. Klychnikov // Industrial and civil construction. - 2010. - №3. - pp. 13-16.
- Yezersky, V.A. Features of the economic assessment of thermal modernization of buildings in the conditions of modern market relations / V.A. Yezersky, P.V. Monastyrev, R.Yu. Klychnikov // Housing construction. - 2010. - №8. - p. 9-12.
- Klychnikov R. J., Monastyrev P. V., Yezerskiy V. A. 2014 CRC - City Retrofit Calculation. Certificate for computer program No. 2014616197. Registered in the Computer Programs Register June 16, 2014.
- Kozlov, V.V. Fundamentals of optimization of thermal protection of enclosing structures for the recoupment of energy-saving measures / V.V. Kozlov // Construction materials. - 2013. - № 6. - p. 10-13.
- Samarin, OD Thermophysics. Energy saving. Energy Efficiency / OD Samarin // Monograph. Publishing MGSU. - 2009. - p. 292.
- Samarin, OD The choice of the optimal combination of energy-saving measures in the reconstruction of buildings of educational institutions / OD. Samarin //Housing construction. - 2015. - №2. - p. 25-7.
- Tabunshchikov, Yu.A. Ways to improve the energy efficiency of buildings in use / Yu.A. Tabunshchikov, V.I. Livchak, V.G. Gagarin, N.V. Shilkin // AVOK: Ventilation, heating, air conditioning, heat supply, and building thermal physics. - 2009. - № 5.
- Taha, H. A. Operations Research: An Introduction. // Per. from English - M .: Publishing house “Person”, 2010. - 912 p.
- Sheina, S.G. Problems, prospects and development dynamics of low-rise construction in Russia, the Rostov region / S.G. Sheina, E.N. Minenko, M.V. Smogrunova, S.I. Sheka // New technologies. - 2012. - №4. P. 152-158.
- Sheina, S.G. Methods of selection of organizational and technological resource-saving solutions in housing construction according to a multi-criteria evaluation system / S.G. Sheina, E.N. Minenko // New technologies. - 2016. - № 6. P. 42-45.
- Thermal conductivity of mineral wool plates under operating conditions /B.V. Gusev, V.A. Yezersky, P.V. Monastyrev Industrial and civil construction. - 2005. - № 1. S. 48-49.
- Gusev, B.V. Changes in the linear dimensions of mineral wool plates under operating conditions / B.V. Gusev, V.A. Yezersky, P.V. Monastyrev //Industrial and civil engineering. - 2004. - № 8. S. 32-34.
- Erofeev, A.V. Decorative and protective plates for facade finishing of buildings /A.V. Erofeev, V.P. Yartsev,P.V. Monastyrev. Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Technology textile industry. - 2017. - № 1 (367). Pp. 101-104.
- Travush, V.I. Experimental and theoretical study of the strength and stability of compressed wood rods under power and environmental impact / V.I. Travush, V.I. Kolchunov, K.O. Dmitriev // Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Technology textile industry. - 2016. - №3. Pp. 280-285.
- Tomakov, I. V., Tomakov, V. M., Pahomova, G. E., Semicheva, E. N., & Bredihina, V. N. . A study on the causes and consequences of accidents with cranes for lifting and moving loads in industrial plants and construction sites of the Russian Federation. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(1), 95-98.