RELIABILITY OF RC FRAME-BRACED SYSTEMS IN DANGEROUS GEOLOGICAL CONDITIONS
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0
terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 602 pages: 245 - 250
The paper considers influence of sudden transformations, linked with foundation, to reliability of reinforced concrete
structural systems at buckling one of load bearing elements. Authors investigated influence of deformation value to
bifurcation type for each leg of building frame. It was determined subsidence value that leads to changing of bifurcation
type for rod elements of the system.Authors shown a suggested criterion for stability assessment of compressed
rod elements of structural systems operated in dangerous geotechnical conditions. Such criterion can be used for
assessment residual resource of a building at special impacts linked with foundation subsidence under one support.
- Aleksandrov, A.V. Investigation of the sustainability of structures of the arch covering of the hall using the criteria for identifying the most dangerous elements / A.V. Aleksandrov, V.I. Travush, A.V. Matveev // Bulletin of the Department of Building Sciences RAACS. - 2004. - Vol. 8. - pp. 14-21.
- Aleksandrov, A.V. Criteria for identifying the most dangerous elements and their use in problems of structural stability / A.V. Aleksandrov, A.V. Matveev //
Safety of train traffic: Tr. 4th scientifi c-practical. conf. - M .: MIIT, 2003. - P. III — 1 — III — 2.
- Aleksandrov, A.V. On the calculation of stability of core structures / A.V. Alexandrov, V.I. Travush, A.V. Matveev // Industrial and Civil Construction.
- 2002.- № 3.- p. 16-20.
- Aleksandrov, A. V. The role of individual elements of the core system in the event of loss of stability / A.V. Aleksandrov // Bulletin of Moscow Institute of Railway Transport. - 2001. - Vol. 5. - p. 46.
- BagdasarovYu.A. On the reliability of land subsidence assessment / Yu.A.Bagdasarov // Foundations, foundations and soil mechanics. -2000 -№ 2. P. 21-26.
- Burenin V.S. Study of modern trends in the design of residential buildings in Russia and abroad / V.S. Burenin, V.A. Yezersky, P.V. Monastyrev // Architecture
and time. - 2017. - №5. Pp. 2-6.
- Grigoryan A.A. On the quantitative assessment of subsidence / A.A. Grigorian // Bases, foundations and soil mechanics. -2001. -№ 2. Pp. 17-21.
- Dubrakova KO. Issues of stability of statically indefinable systems of wood / K.O. Dubrakova // BST: Bulletin of construction equipment. - 2018. - №11.
- Kolchunov, V.I. On the algorithmization of the problems of calculating the survivability of reinforced concrete frames with the loss of stability / V.I. Kolchunov,
N.O. Prasolov, L.V. Kozharinova, O.A. Vetrova // Construction and Renovation. - 2012. №6. Pp. 28-34.
- Matveev, A. V. Some issues of creating a specialized software complex for the analysis of bridge structures / A. V. Matveev // VestnikMIITa. - 2002. - Vol.
7. - p. 76-83
- Mezherovsky V.A. Moisture distribution and development of subsidence deformations in the loess base of a building / V.A. Mezherovsky // Grounds, foundations and soil mechanics. -1998. -№1. Pp. 20-22.
- Mezherovsky V.A. Design models of the "building - loess subsiding base" system / V.A. Mezherovsky // Grounds, foundations and soil mechanics. -2001.
-№5.- pp. 21-23.
- Osovskikh E.V. Evaluation of the constructive safety of monolithic cages, taking into account the dynamic effects / E.V. Osovskikh, V.M. Tolmacheva, E.G. Pakhomova, V.V. Kovalev, V.Yu. Amelin // Proceedings of South-West State University. - 2016. - №1. Pp. 96-101.
- Pakhomova E.G. Probabilistic patterns of occurrence of building fl ow failures / E.G. Pakhomova, N.V. Bredikhin // Proceedings of South-West State
University. - 2016. - №1. Pp. 35-40.
- Pakhomova E.G. Durability of reinforced concrete structures of engineering structures under the influence of aggressive media / E.G. Pakhomova, E.O.
Pereverzev, D.F. Konorev // Proceedings of South-West State University. Series: equipmentandtechnologies.- 2014. -№1. Pp. 72-74.
- Pakhomova E.G. Calculation of the bearing capacity of bent reinforced concrete structures with corrosion damage / E.G. Pakhomova // Industrial and civil construction. - 2009. - №5. Pp. 43-44.
- Pyatikrestovsky K.P. The study of complex stress states of elements filling the cells between the ribs of wooden large-span domes/ Pyatikrestovsky K.P.,
Sokolov B.S.// International Journal for Computational Civil and Structural Engineering, 2019. Т. 15. № 1.С.140-152.
- Travush, V.I. The stability of compressed rods of wood with the simultaneous manifestation of power and environmental impact / V.I. Travush, V.I. Kolchunov,
K.O. Dmitriev // Construction mechanics and calculation of structures. - 2016. - №2.Pp. 50-53.
- Travush, V.I. Experimental and theoretical study of the strength and stability of compressed wood rods under power and environmental impact / V.I. Travush,
V.I. Kolchunov, K.O. Dmitriev // Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Technology textile industry. - 2016. - №3. Pp. 280-285.