PROTOTYPE OF WEB-BASED DAILY WORK REPORT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING SMART PENS
As development plans become more complex, information about the means of implementation at the organizational stage becomes more and more important. However, spurious and informational experiments often occur when processing handwritten information. The construction project consists of compound entrepreneurs and subcontractors who have different technical and supervisory systems and need to communicate continuously by generating building information among shareholders. Therefore, this study will present a prototype of a web-based periodic records management system in which project stakeholders can participate in construction information using digital pen input on a web-based system. Based on the submitted system, this topic assumes the results of production efficiency, smooth transmission, and resource management. The result of this survey is to increase the fertility rate of buildings by providing a network-based daily reporting management system to construction sites.
1. Ostroukh, A.V. (2013). Systems of Artifi cial Intelligence in the Industry, the Robotics and the Transport Complex. Krasnoyarsk, RU: PublishingHouseScienceandInnovationCenter, Ltd.
2. Ostroukh, A.V. &Surkova N.E. (2015). Intelligence Information Systems and Technologies.Krasnoyarsk, RU: Publishing House Science and Innovation Center, Ltd.
3. Ostroukh, A.V. & Tian, Yu. (2014). Automated system for monitoring production-technological and organizational-economic activity of industrial enterprises. Instruments and Systems: Monitoring, Control, and Diagnostics, (3), 14-21.
4. an, Yu., Nguen, D.T., Chaudhary, R.R. &Ostroukh, A.V. (2014). Automated monitoring production - technological and organizational - economic activities of an industrial enterprise. Automation and Control in Technical Systems, 3(1.2), 16-31. DOI: 10.12731/2306-1561-2014-1-16.
5. Ostroukh, A.V. & Tian, Yu. (2013). Integration of monitoring system components. Young Scientist, 6(10), 182-185.
6. Ostroukh, A.V. & Tian, Yu. (2014). Development of the information and analytical monitoring system of technological processes of the automobile industry enterprise. In the World of Scientifi c Discoveries, Series B,2(1), 92-102.
7. Gimadetdinov, M.K. &Ostroukh, A.V. (2014). List and Sequence of Solutions for Automated Crushing and Screening Production. Automation and Control in Technical Systems, 3(4), 55-61. DOI: 10.12731/2306-1561-2014-4-6.
8. Vorobeva, A.V., Ostroukh, A.V. Gimadetdinov, M.K., Wai Phyo Aung &Myo Lin Aung. (2015). Development of mathematical models and methods of optimal control of automated crushing and screening process.IndustrialAutomaticControlSystemsandControllers, (1), 9-16.
9. Gimadetdinov, M.K., Popov, V.P. &Ostroukh, A.V. (2015). Automation of Crushing and Screening Production with a Full Range of Technological Operations and Related Processes. Industrial Automatic Control Systems and Controllers, (9), 10-18.
10. Salniy, A.G., Kukharenko, V.N., Nikolaev, A.B.&Ostroukh, A.V. (2013). General Principles of SCADA Design. AutomationandControlinTechnicalSystems, 2(2), 8-12.
11. Varlamov,O.O. (2015). Mivar Role and Place in Computer Sciences, Artifi cial Intelligence Systems and Informatics.Radio Industry,(3), 10-27.
12. Shadrin, S.S., Varlamov, O.O. & Ivanov, A.M. (2017). Experimental Autonomous Road Vehicle with Logical Artifi cial Intelligence. Journal of Advanced Transportation. DOI:10.1155/2017/2492765.
13. Lee, D. E., Son,C. B. (2012). Improvement measures of daily work report for efficient enactment and/or revisionof construction standard production unit system. Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, vol. 28, no. 5, 135-142.
14. Shin, W. S., Lee, D. E., Son,C. B. (2013). Analyzing the operational conditions on daily work report of specialty contractorsand its improvement measures. Journal of Architectural Institute of Korea, vol. 29, no. 11, 91-98.