ANALYSIS OF THE DEVELOPMENT PROCESS OF THE TERRITORIAL PRODUCTIVE AND TECHNOLOGICAL POTENTIAL OF THE REGION’S CONSTRUCTION ORGANIZATIONS
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 620 pages: 395 - 399
One of the most important economic tasks of construction activities actors is the correct estimation of their initial state in terms of the possibilities for further development. The solution of these complex problems under the conditions of limited resources puts forward the problem of quantitative and qualitative measurement of available resources and productive and technological potential of organizations. The paper discusses a system analysis of the construction organization and the components of the productive and technological potential as subsystems that have a qualitative and quantitative measurement of the maximum possible efficiency of resources usage by a construction organization under conditions of the rational construction management and the interaction of business entities in the investment sector.
- Kulakov Yu.N., Silantyeva T.N., Bredikhina N.V. The main problems of the formation and implementation of urban planning policy // Bulletin of the South-West State University, Series: Engineering and Technology.- 2012.- No. 2. Part 3.- P.156-163.
- Shtulberg B.M. Regulation of territorial development in a market economy. - M .: Nauka, 2003 .- 127 p.
- Bredikhin V.V. Methodology of the formation and development of the aggregate production and technical potential of the city and the region territories. - Kursk: South-West State University, 2012.- 121 p.
- Vidyapin V.I., Stepanov M.V. Regional economy.- M .; INFRA-M, 2007 .-- 666 p.
- Glazyrin M.V. production and social complexes of the regions and their management. - M .; Novgorod, 1997 .- 94 p.
- Grabovy P.G., Bredikhin V.V., Kapirin D.A. Problems of management of production and technical potential of territorial and investment construction complex in a competitive environment// Real Estate: Economics, management. - №1, 2012. – p.41-51.
- Regional development: the experience of Russia and the European Union / [A.G. Granberg, I.M. Busygina, V.G. Vvedensky and others]; Head auth. collective and resp. ed. A.G. Granberg - M .: Economics, 2000 .-- 438 p.
- Bredikhin V.V. Analysis of investment and construction projects in the formation and implementation of programs of territorial and spatial development of the city. Bulletin of the South-West State University. Series "Economics. Sociology. Management». №2, 2012. – P.70-76.
- Gadzhiev Yu.A. Foreign theories of regional economic growth and development // Regional Economy. 2009. No. 2.- p. 45–62.
- Shtulberg B.M., Vvedensky V.G. Regional policy of Russia: theoretical foundations, tasks and implementation methods.- M .: Helios ARV, 2000.- 206 p.
- An Agenda for a Reformed Cohesion Policy. A Place-Based Approach to Meeting European Union Challenges and Expectations. Independent Report Prepared at the Request of Danuta Hubner, Commissioner for Regional Policy by Fabrizio Barca. April, 2009 .-- 29 p.
- Garretsen H., McCann P., Martin R., Tyler P. The Future of Regional Policy // Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society. - 2013.- No. 6.- Pp. 179–186.
- Pike A., Rodriguez-Pose A., Tomaney J. Local and Regional Development. London: Routledge, 2006 .- 328 p.
- Pestsov S.K. In search of a new paradigm of regional development: foreign experience and Russian reality // Regional Studies.-2018. T. 5. No. 5.- S. 93–109.
- Roshchenko A.V. National product and the problems of its measurement. - M .; BSEU, 2008 .-- 587 p.
- Oldak P.G. The Formation of Modern Economic Thinking.- Novnsibirsk: Nauka, 1989.- 158 p.
- Oldak P.G. Preservation of the environment and the development of economic research. - Novosibirsk: Nauka, 1980 .-- 160 p.
- Bredikhina N.V. Basic principles of production-and-technical potential capacity formation in the construction industry of region// Journal of Applied Engineering Science.- 15(2017)4, 477.- P. 495-497.