STABILITY OF STATICALLY INDEFINITE PHYSICALY NONLINEAR TIMBER STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 terms and conditions.
Volume 17 article 622 pages: 404 - 407
The procedure for determining the critical stability parameters of wood constructive systems is given, taking into account the features of the deformation stage in which the compressed elements are located. The dependence of critical parameters on the loading scheme and frame dimensions is determined. The order and results of experimental studies of a single-span structural system of wood are given. It was revealed that taking into account the features of the deformation stage, in which the compressed frame racks are located, will lead to an increase in the critical force value. It is concluded that the proposed criterion for assessing the stability of compressed wood core elements makes it relatively easy to assess the resource resistance of such elements, taking into account the effect of the level of operating stresses on the stiffness value.
- Alexandrov, A.V. Criteria for identifying the most dangerous elements and their use in problems of structural stability / A.V. Alexandrov, A.V. Matveev // train Safety: Tr. 4th science.-prakt. Conf. — M.: MIIT, 2003. — Page III—1 — III—2.
- Alexandrov, A.V. On the calculation of rod structures for stability / A.V. Alexandrov, V. I. Tra-vush, A.V. Matveev // Industrial and civil construction. — 2002. — № 3. — P. 16-20.
- Alexandrov, A.V. Study of the stability of the arched covering structures of the hall using the criteria for identifying the most dangerous elements / A.V. Alexandrov, V. I. Travush, A.V. Matveev //Bulletin of the Department of construction Sciences RAASN. — 2004. — Issue. 8. — P. 14-21.
- Alexandrov, A.V. the Role of individual elements of the core system in the loss of stability /A.V. Alexandrov // Herald of MIIT. — 2001. — Issue. 5. — P. 46.
- Khaustov, V., Kruglova, L., Bredikhina, N., & Guseinov, T. . The impact of flooding on the operational reliability of real estate in the Kursk region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(2), 213-216.
- Matveev, A.V. Some questions of creation of the specialized software complex for the analysis of bridge structures / A.V. Matveev // Vestnik Miita. — 2002. — Issue. 7. — P. 76-83
- Pyatikrestovskiy, K. P. Nonlinear deformation statically indeterminate R-data structures/ K. P. Pyatikrestovskiy, H. S. Chugunov // news of higher educational institutions. Construction. — 2013. — № 11-12. — P. 21-30.
- Pyatikrestovsky, K. P. Nonlinear methods of mechanics in the design of modern wooden struc-tures / K. P. Pyatikrestovsky. — Moscow: MGSU, 2014. — 320 p.
- Pyatikrestovsky, K. P. On programming a nonlinear method of calculation of wooden struc-tures / K. P. Pyatikrestovsky, V. I. Travush // Academia. Architecture and construction. — 2015. — № 2. — Pp. 115-119.
- Travush, V. I. Experimental and theoretical study of the strength and stability of compressed wood rods under force and environmental impact/V. I. Travush, V. I. Kolchunov, K. O. Dmitrie-va//proceedings of higher educational institutions. technology of textile industry. – 2016. - №3. P. 280-285.
- Travush, V. I. Stability of compressed rods made of wood with simultaneous manifestation of force and environmental impact/V. I. Travush, V. I. Kolchunov, K. O. Dmitrie-VA//Construction me-chanics and calculation of structures. – 2016. - №2. P. 50-53.
- Gennadyevich, Y. S., Pakhomova, E. G., & Olegovna, D. K. . Reliability of RC frame-braced systems in dangerous geological conditions. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(2), 245-250.