TECHNOLOGY OF PROCESSING OF GREEN VERDURE OF CONIFERS IN THE WOOD CUTTING AREA
Green verdure of conifers having a rich reserve of biologically active substances such as essential oils, vitamins, carotene, carbohydrates, trace elements, and proteins is a valuable raw material for wood-chemical production. The technology for the manufacture of any kind of products from the fir-needles includes such operations as the collection of green verdure, the separation of the fir-needles from the branches, and grinding of it. Currently about 3-4% of potential fir-needles resources are used which is due to the lack of processing technologies for this type of raw material in the wood cutting area. An analysis of existing technologies for preparing and processing green verdure of conifers has shown that they all involve the export of softwood knots and branches to the consumers of this type of raw material, which entails not only transport losses, but also a reduction in the qualitative indicators of the fir-needles. The most difficult and hard operation mechanization in the process of harvesting green verdure is the separation from the woody parts of the branch. It basically determines the quality of the final product. Development of technology for processing fir-needles in the cutting area requires the use of a new mobile unit. The design of the proposed unit allows performing the operations of separating and grinding the green verdure of conifers, and further packaging of the product while the unit itself is able to move around the territory of the cutting area. It will allow to make coniferous semi-finished product of the required fractional composition and to preserve all the useful substances.
The reported study was funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research, Government of Krasnoyarsk Territory, Krasnoyarsk Regional Fund of Science, to the research project: «Research and modeling of economic development of the forest industry in the region in the context of climatic conditions and resource potential», grant № 18-410-240003, The project «Development and implementation of effective technology for integrated processing of logging waste» was funded by Krasnoyarsk Regional Fund of Science, The study was supported by a grant from the President of the Russian Federation - for young scientists - candidates of sciences MK-1902.2019.6.
1. Baranov, N. F., Fufachev, V. S. & Stupin, I. V. (2018). The study workflow chopper coniferous paws mixed working body. Bulletin of NGIEI. no. 3.
2. Zyryanov M.A., Syromyatnikov S.V. & Borin K.V. (2019). Innovative system of complex processing of waste of plant origin at the stage of logging. Innovations in the chemical-forest complex: trends and prospects of development.pp. 179-183.
3. Zajceva M.I., Robonen E.V., CHerno-brovkina N.P. & Kolesnikov G.N. (2013). Recycling of waste recycling of needles of Scots pine. Wooden low-rise housing construction: economy, architecture and resource-saving technologies.Pp. 25-30.
4. Mokhirev, A., Zyryanov, M., Ryabova, T., & Vititnev, A. . Evaluation of possibility of obtaining woodchips from wood residues. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(2), 140-143.
5. Zyryanov M.A. & Syromyatnikov S.V. (2019). Development of measures to improve the efficiency of processing of industrial waste of plant origin. Forest engineering journal. Т. 9. No 2 (34). Pp. 164-171. http://lestehjournal.ru/journal/2019/no-2/razrabotka-meropriyatiy-po-povysheniyu-effektivnosti-pererabotki-promyshlennyh DOI: 10.34220/issn.2222-7962/2019.2/18
6. Mokhirev A.P. (2016). Simulation of the machine operation process for sorting and transporting felling residues in the cutting area. Systems. Methods. Technologies..No 1 (29). pp. 89-94. https://brstu.ru/static/unit/journal_smt/docs/number-29/89-94.pdf DOI: 10.18324/2077-5415-2016-1-89-94
7. YUrchenko A.E. (2004). Secondary material resources of forest and woodworking industry
8. Safina, A.V., Timerbaev, N.F., Ziatdinova, D.F. & Arslanova, G.R. (2018). Extraction of valuable components from cutting waste. News Universities. Forest journal. no.1 (361). Pp. 109 – 119. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32367565 DOI: 10.17238/issn0536-1036.2018.1.109
9. Syunyov, V.S., Seliverstov, A.A., Gerasimov, YU.YU. & Sokolov, A.P. (2011). Cutting machines in the focus of bioenergy: design, design, calculation. http://www.idanmetsatieto.info/ru/document.cfm?doc=show&doc_id=1617
10. Posmet'ev, V. I. & Makarenko, A.V. (2015). Assessment of the appropriateness of the use of wood greenery in the national economy. Voronezh scientific and technical Bulletin. no. 4. Pp. 52 – 65. http://vestnikvglta.ru/arhiv_nomerov/4_14_15/12.pdf
11. Gorobec, A. I. (2012). Non-wood forest products. Fundamentals of forest chemical production.
12. Borin, K.V. & Petrusheva, N.A. (2018). The production of pine flour in a logging site. FORESTENGINEERING.Pp.18-20.
13. Matrosov, A. V. (2006). Technological processes of harvesting in a method of their simulation. Bulletin of the MSFU. Forest Herald. no. 6. 191 -196. https://les-vest.msfu.ru/les_vest/2006/Les_vest_6_2006.pdf
14. Mokhirev A.P., Mammatov V.O. & Urazaev A.P. (2015). Modeling of the technological process of logging machines. International scientific research. No 3 (24). Pp. 72-74. https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24859443