DEVELOPMENT OF BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING TECHNOLOGIES AND THEIR IMPLEMENTATION IN THE FIELD OF MODERN RUSSIAN DESIGN
This article discusses a brief history of computer design in general and BIM (Building Information Modeling) in particular. The main benefits of BIM are shown. The benefits of their implementation in Russian architectural and design organizations are justified.
1. Zelenina V.G.,Morar E.S. 2015. The concept of information modeling of buildings. Bulletin of PNIPU. Applied Ecology. Urban Studies No. 1: 118-125.
2. Foley, James D.1996. Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice. Addison-Wesley Professional, Pp. 557-558.
3. Pozdnyakov, L. A. . The principles of environmental program formation for district planning. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(1), 75-78.
4. Litvinenko E.V, Ustyuzhanina I.A. 2015. The use of building information modeling (BIM-technologies) in Russia. Economics and business: theory and practice. No.10. https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/primenenie-informatsionnogo-modelirovaniya-zdaniy-bim-tehnologiy-v-rossii.
5. Korol M.G. 2014. BIM: information modeling – the digital age of the construction industry.Stroymetall. No. 9: 26-30.
6. Pozdnyakov, L. A. . Main methodological principles of solving environmental problems in urban planning. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(3), 300-306.
7. The official website of the company AUTODESK: http://www.autodesk.ru.
8. The official website of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation: http://www.minstroyrf.ru.