TO THE QUESTION OF IMPROVing ENERGY-SAVing AND ENVIRONMENTAL CHARACTERISTICS OF URBAN BUILDINGS
A new structural material for the production of ventilated facades (ventilated fences) - granulated blast furnace slag, which has high structural, thermal and adsorption properties, allowing to significantly increase the energy-saving and environmental characteristics of ventilated fences and, accordingly, facades of buildings and structures. Developed by the innovative design of ventilated facade (ventilated fencing) based on blast furnace slag, allowing the clear air of the street from a significant part of nitrogen oxides, sulphur oxides, oxides of carbon, soot particles and dust, to reduce the amount of heat delivered to the building in summer and heat loss in winter, which greatly improves the environmental and economic performance of buildings.
1. Aflaki A, Mahyuddin N, Mahmoud ZA-C, Baharum MR. A review on natural ventilation applications through building façade components and ventilation openings in tropical climates. Energy Build 2015; 101: 153–62.
2. Zemella G, Faraguna A. Evolutionary optimizationof façade design. London: Springer; 2014.
3. V.G. Grudachev, I.V. Petrova Ventilated facade systems of civil buildings, textbook, editorial and publishing department CPI Moscow polytechnic university Cheboksary 2010 UDC 693 (075.8) BBK
4. Aksamija A. Sustainable facades: design methods for high-performance building envelopes. New Jersey: John Wiley & Sons; 2013.
5. Mirrahimi S, Mohamed MF, Haw LC, Ibrahim NLN, Yusoff WFM, Aflaki A. The effect of building envelope on the thermal comfort and energy saving for high-rise buildings in hot – humid climate. Renew Sustain Energy Rev 2016; 53: 1508–19.
6. Haggag M., Hassan A., Elmasry S. Experimental study on reduced heat gain through green façades in a high heat load climate. Energy and Buildings. 2014.No.82, P. 668-674
7. Ezhov V, S., Sokolenko N.S. Improving the environmental safety of heat generators of individual heat supply systems in residential areas / V.S. Ezhov // Life Safety, No. 12, 2013, S. 33-34.
8. Ezhov, V.S. Biosphere-compatible heating systems for residential buildings / V.S. Ezhov, N.E. Semicheva, N.S. Sokolenko. - LAP, 2014. -- 126 p.
9. GOST 3476-74 Granulated and electrothermophosphate slag granulated for the production of cements. - M .: IPK Publishing House of Standards, 1976. - 5p.
10. RF patent No. 2633621, MPK F04 C2 / 26, Ventilation air-cleaning building envelope / V.S. Ezhov, N.V. Bredikhina, A.A. Dorodnikh. Publ. 10/16/2017, Byul. No. 29.
11. Nenitsesku K. General chemistry - M .: Mir, 1968, p. 708.
12. Komov V.P. et al. Biochemistry. - M.: Drofa, 2004, p. 620
13. Yezhov, V., Ezhova, T., Semicheva, N., & Makhova, V. . Outdoor air conditioning. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(3), 313-318.