PRINCIPLES AND EXAMPLES OF DESIGN OF REHABILITATION CENTERS IN RUSSIA AND ABROAD
This article examines and analyzes the design features of rehabilitation and medical centers in Russia and Europe. The principles of formation of constructive, functional and aesthetic, as well as economic, social and environmental aspects of the development of projects of rehabilitation centers are revealed. The interrelation and influence of architecture on the process of treatment of patients during rehabilitation is shown. On the basis of foreign and Russian experience, conclusions are drawn about the design and design of rehabilitation centers, which take into account the developed project of the health and rehabilitation center.
1. Razumov A.N. New projects of rehabilitation medicine development [Network resource]. http://vosmed.ru/clauses/new_vosmed_razumov.html
2. Pilipenko O., Bakaeva N., Gordon V., Natarova A. 2017. Quantitative assessment of environmental safety of real estate objects on the basis of the concept of green construction. Scientific and technical journal. №. 4: 45-59.
3. Pozdnyakov, L. A., Pozdnyakova, V. E., Zvjagintseva, M. M., & Barsova, Y. O. . System analysis as the general methodological basis of town-planning designing. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(1), 79-82.
4. Gaiduk A.R. 2015. Architectural principles of volume-planning organization of children's clinical and rehabilitation cancer centers: thesis. Nizhny Novgorod, 216 pp.
5. Fedorchenko N.O. 2019. Principles of architecture and design in the rehabilitation center. Architectonics of regional culture. Kursk. Pp. 58-61.
6. Pozdnyakov A.L. 2016. Ecological problems of cities and settlements in Russia and abroad. Series Technics and technologies. №. 3: 109-115.
7. Pozdnyakov, A. . Ecological and economic aspects of planning of urban development. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(4), 418-421.