MODIFIED METHOD OF A PATH PLANNing ON A LOCAL MAPS FOR TRANSPORT AND AEROSPACE ROBOTS
In this paper we consider the modification of the method of planning the A-star path for transport and aerospace robots. It is necessary to take into account obstacles in the local neighborhood of aerospace robot, but not sufficient for the rational path planning. The essence of the modification is to use additional information about the features of original cell array. This additional information is represented by binary flags. They represent obstacle-free rows and matrix columns. The modification allows you to build paths that include straight sections of free cells. The main feature of this method is the use of bitwise logical operations on cell values.
The research is performed within a State Assignment in 2019 (№2.9102.2017/BCH).
1. Germanovitch, V. A., & Gennadievitch, S. E. . Autonomous navigation and attitude control of spacecraft's on near-earth circular orbits. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 16(1), 107-110.
2. Psychopop V. H. (2009). Position-trajectory control of mobile objects. Publishing house TRTU, Taganrog.
3. Kolmykova T.S., Merzlyakova E.A., Bredikhin V.V., Tolstykh T.O., Ovchinnikova O.P (2018). Problems of formation of perspective growth points of high-tech productions. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 622, 469-475, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-75383-6_60.
4. Vladimirovna-Bredikhina, N. . Basic principles of production-and-technical potential capacity formation in the construction industry of a region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(4), 495-497.
5. Titenko E.A., Katykhin A.I., Kurochkin A.G., Lotorev P.V., Skopin D.E., Pykhtin A.I. (2019). Multilayer geoinformation data access and representation model. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. vol. 14, no. 18, 6753-6757, DOI: 10.3923/ jeasci 2019.6753.6757.
6. Titenko E.A., Katykhin A.I., Kurochkin A.G., Lotorev P.V., Skopin D.E., Pykhtin A.I. (2019). Multilayer geoinformation data access and representation model. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. vol. 14, no. 18, 6753-6757, DOI: 10.3923/ jeasci 2019.6753.6757.
7. Shaozhong Shi, Nigel Walford (2012). Automated Geoprocessing Mechanism, Processes and Workflow for Seamless Online Integration of Geodata Services and Creating Geoprocessing Services. Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, vol. 5. no. 6, 1659 – 1664.
8. Huey-Ru Wu ; Mi-Yen Yeh ; Ming-Syan Chen (2013). Profiling Moving Objects by Dividing and Clustering Trajectories Spatiotemporally. Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol. 25, no. 11, 2615 – 2628.
9. Delling D., Sanders P., Schultes D., Wagner D. (2009). Engineering route planning algorithms.Algorithmic of large and complex networks, Springer.
10. Kazakov K. A., Semenov V. A. (2016). Review of modern methods of traffic planning. Papers of the Institute of system programming RAS, vol. 28, no. 4, 241-296.
11. Avdeev V. O., Kurochkin A. G., Lotorev P. V., Titenko E. A. (2016). Modified method and algorithm with iterative deepening for work a route through of the cells matrix. Information-measuring and control systems, vol. 14, no. 10, 46-50.