PECULIARITIES OF ASSESSing THE RESERVOIR PROPTIES OF CLAYISH RESERVOIRS DEPENDing ON THE WATER OF RESERVOIR PRESSURE MAINTENANCE SYSTEM PROPERTIES
The clayish reservoirs of Western Siberia contain more than 60% of the reserves and about half of all oil resources of
the Russian Federation. Traditionally, oil production from such reservoirs is accompanied by swelling of clay minerals
that are part of the reservoir rock. Such minerals increase in volume when interacting with the waters of the reservoir
pressure maintenance system. And this, in turn, causes the clogging of the pore channels. Kaolinite, which is part of
the reservoir rock, is usually considered low-swellable clay or completely non-swellable. Therefore, when designing
a reservoir pressure maintenance system and choosing a source of water for it, the possible swelling of this clay is
not taken into account. Using non-destructive testing methods, the filtration-capacitance properties of clay rocks were
determined before and after interaction with different types of waters, and mechanisms for reducing swelling, suitable
for optimizing the reservoir pressure maintenance system, were identified.
1. A. N. Kuznetsova, M. K. (29 05 2018 Г.). Composition for displacement for injection into a clayed oil reservoir. patent 2655685 c1( bull. № 16).
2. A.N. Kuznetsova, M. R. (2018). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Scienc. Surfactant Solutions for Low-Permeable Polimictic Reservoir Flooding, vol. 194 Issue. 4,, стр. 042011.
3. D.V. Sun, D. T. (2018). An environmental study on reorganizing the reservoir pressure maintenance system for western Siberia oil fi elds. Ekoloji (Volume 27, Issue 106), 1175-1180.
4. F. Manalo, A. K.-1. (2001). 52nd Annual Technical Meeting of the Petroleum Society held in Calgary. Assessment of Porous Media Wettability Using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. Calgary.
5. Fabricio, D. A. (2019). Development of verifi cation standards for brinell and rockwell hardness tests. [Desen volvimento de padrões de verifi cação para escalasbrinell e rockwell no ensaio de dureza]. Periodico Tche Quimica, 16(31), стр. 616-621.
6. Ferreira, A. P. (2019). New voltammetric method for determination of phenanthrene in groundwater. [Novo método voltamétrico para determinação de fenantreno emágua subterrânea]. Periodico Tche Quimica(16 (33)), стр. 169-177.
7. Gimatudinov, S. (1971). Physics of the oil and gas reservoir (Nedra, Inc., 1971). Moscow: Nedra.
8. Hora, P. H. (2019). Optimization of process of adsortion of toxic metals in laboratory generated effl uents through caulinite and derivatives. [Otimização de processo de adsorção de metais tóxicos em efl uentes gerados em laboratório através de caulinita e derivados]. PeriodicoTcheQuimica,(16(32)), стр. 69- 76.
9. I.R. Raupov, G. K. (2018). Research of polymer compositions rheological properties for oil production. ActaTechnica CSAV (Ceskoslovensk Akademie Ved)(63 (3)), 493-500.
10. J. Perret, S. P. (1998). 7th International Drainage Symposium. Characterization of Solute Breakthrough and Preferential Flow in Intact Soil Columns Using X-ray CAT Scanning. Orlando: American Society of Agricultural Engineers.
11. Khanin, A. (1969). Oil and gas reservoir rocks and their study. Moscow: Nedra.
12. Khavkin, A. (2010). Nano-occurrences and nanotechnologies in oil and gas production. Research Center “Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, Institute for Computer Research.
13. Ohlin, C. (2019). Information and Communication Technology in a Global World. Research in Social Sciences and Technology, 4(2), стр. 41-57. Source: https://ressat.org/index.php/ressat/article/view/409
14. S.C. Motta Cabrera, J. B. (2008). 10th Int. Mine Water Association Congress: Mine Water and the Environment, ~ Proceedings of IMWA 2008. Characterization of Oil Sands Tailings using Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Technique.
15. Tadeu, P. F. (2019). ICT in a Global World. Research in Social Sciences and Technology, 4(2), (i-ii.). Source: https://ressat.org/index.php/ressat/article/ view/431
16. Volkov, V. (2001). Colloid chemistry. Surface phenomena and disperse systems. Moscow: MSTU. InternationalEducationProgram
17. NeizvestnayaD.V., Kozlova N.N., N.A. Prodanova (2018) Application of CVP-Analysis at the Water Transport Organizations. Helix. 2018. Vol. 8(1). Pages 2811-2815. https://doi.org/10.29042/2018-2811- 2815
18. Yemelyanov, V. A., Yemelyanova, N. Y., Nedelkin, A. A., Glebov, N. B., &Tyapkin, D. A. (2019). Information system to determine the transported liquid iron weight. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2019, 377-380. doi:10.1109/EICon- Rus.2019.8656693
19. Rahman, P. A. (2017). Analysis of the mean time to data loss of nested disk arrays RAID-01 on basis of a specialized mathematical model. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012088