EXAMINATION OF THE SYSTEM OF CONTINUOUS DIAGNOSIS AND FORECASTing OF MECHANICAL CONDITION OF TRACTORS AND OTHER FARM MACHINERY
The paper presents an experimental system of continuous diagnosis and forecasting of the technical condition of tractors and other farm machinery. The system has both advantages and disadvantages. The experiments proved that the imprecisions of the existing Russian domestic sensors and actuating devices are several times higher than the permissible errors of engine parameters and its process conditions, which were determined based on the analysis of the engine adjusting characteristics. The system we offer allows to expand significantly the possibilities of the use of the agricultural aggregates, machines and implements and to reduce the down and repair time. The existing microprocessor side system significantly simplifies the synthesis of the proposed system and expands the technological capabilities. It allows to make automatic diagnosis of the technical condition of the machine-tractor aggregate (MTA) and makes it possible to obtain information on the need for motor maintenance (MM) if necessary. The option of voice information makes the operator work easier and thereby increases the efficiency of MTA field work.
1. Zangiev A.A., Didmanidze O.N., Mitiagin G.E. Higher operation effi ciency of machine and tractor fl eet repair shops. Moscow, Agroconsalt Publ. ,2001. - 108 p.
2. Safi n F.R., Insafuddinov S.Z., Gaisin E.M. Ways to test and adjust diesel fuel equipment and a stand for its implementation. Patentofinvention RUS 2562349 of 11.03.2014.
3. Selivanov N.I. Technological basics to adapt tractors. Krasnoiarsk, Publiching Company “Znak” Publ., 2017. 259 p.
4. Bosch Wilhelm. Der Einspritzgesetz-indikator, ein neues Meβgerat zur direkten Bestimmung des Einspritzgesetzes von Einzeleinspritzungen. Motortechn. - 1964. - №7. - VOL. 268-282.
5. Lachuga Iu.F. and others.Strategy of machine and technological modernization of Russian agriculture for the period up to 2020. Moscow, Federal State Scientific Institution “Rosinformagrotekh” Publ., 2009. 80 p.
6. Poliak A.A. and others. Technical and economic criteria of the tractor mounting’s limit state. Tractorsandfarmmachinery, 1981, No.2.
7. Chernoivanov V.I., Gabitov I.I., Negovora A.V. Digital technologies and electronic means in the system of cars, tractor and combines’ maintenance and repair. // Proceedings of the International science to practice conference “Smart machine technologies and machinery in agriculture”. Moscow, Russian Science Academy, Federal Scientifi c Farm Engineering center Publ., 2017.
8. Patent №3937087, G01L 9/04. Transducer for engine fuel injection monitoring.- Canadian Patents & Development Limited, Canada. - Filed. 05.07.1974. Pub. 10.02.1976.
9. Ildar Gabitov, Samat Insafuddinov, Denis Kharisov, Filyus Safi n, Аndrei Negovora, Nail Yunusbaev, Alfi r Akhmetov, Timur Farhutdinov and Albert Sharafeev, 2018. Diagnostics and Regulation of Fuel Equipment of Diesels on Stands with Injection to Medium with Counter-Pressure. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13: 8782-8788. DOI: 10.3923/jeasci. 2018.8782.8788. URL: http://medwelljournals.com/ abstract/?doi=jeasci.2018.8782.8788
10. Ildar Gabitov, Andrei Negovora, Eduard Khasanov, Rustam Galiullin, Mars Farhshatov, Rim Khamaletdinov, Vladimir Martynov, Dmitryi Gusev, Nail Yunusbaev and Mahmut Razyapov, 2019. Risk Reduction of Thermal Damages of Units in Machinery Heat Preparation for Load Acceptance. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 14: 709-716. DOI: 10.3923/ jeasci.2019.709.716 URL: http://medwelljournals.com/ abstract/?doi=jeasci.2019.709.716
11. Ildar I. Gabitov, Gennadi P. Juxin, Vladimir M. Martynov, Rustam R. Galiullin, Konstantin V. Kostarev andrei V. Negovora, Salavat G. Mudarisov, Nail M. Yunusbaev, Arseny A. Kozeev and Denis F. Baltikov, 2018. Modeling the Power Plant Operation to Optimize the Technological and Design Parameters of the Gas Generator Unit. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13: 8857-8864. DOI: 10.3923/jeasci.2018.8857.8864
12. Patent № 2429373 rus. Stand for testing and adjustment of diesel fuel equipment.- Bashirov R.M., Insafuddinov S.Z., Filed. 12.12.2011. Pub. 24.02.2012.
13. Segal, L. (1999). Diagnostic method for vehicle brakes. NDT & E International, 32(7), 369-373.
14. Cavallo, E., Ferrari, E., & Coccia, M. (2015). Likely technological trajectories in agricultural tractors by analysing innovative attitudes of farmers. Int. J. Technology, Policy and Management, 15(2), 158-177.
15. Raikwar, S., Wani, L. J., Kumar, S. A., & Rao, M. S. (2019). Hardware-in-the-Loop test automation of embedded systems for agricultural tractors. Measurement, 133, 271-280.
16. Staszak, Ż., Selech, J., Marcinkiewicz, J., Romek, D., Włodarczyk, K.,Gierz, Ł., & Wojcieszak, D. (2018). The diagnostic information valuation method in servicing tractors. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 182, p. 01013). EDP Sciences.
17. Mattetti, M., Molari, G., & Vertua, A. (2015). New methodology for accelerating the four-post testing of tractors using wheel hub displacements. Bio systems Engineering, 129, 307-314.
18. Buklagin, D. S. (2016). DEVELOPMENT OF AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY TESTING TECHNOLOGIES. International Scientific Research Journal, No. 4 (46). Part 2, p. 45-51.
19. Sun, D., Chen, D., Wang, S., & Wang, X. (2016). A dynamic instability detection and prediction system for high clearance tractor. IFAC- Papers OnLine, 49 (16), 50-54.