SPECIAL ASPECTS OF EVALUATing THE CRACKing RESISTANCE OF BEAMS WITH PRESTRESSED REINFORCEMENT IN THE PROGRAM OF THEIR BENCH TESTS
This article provides information on the “Bypass of Khabarovsk city” road and all its associated transport infrastructure
facilities. A method for evaluating the crack resistance of beams under bench test conditions is given. Based
on the provisions of the theory of bending, expressions are presented for determining stresses for crack resistance.
1. Berdichevskii GI and Borisova VA, 1969. Crack resistance of prestressed T-beams with wire reinforce- ment in diagonal bending. Beton i Zhelezobeton, (8), pp. 41-44. Retrieved from https://www.scopus. com/inward/record.uri?eid=2s2.00014554017&partnerID= 40&md5=8cdb6a3c550d503bb95c90647bde61c.
2. Sharipov, R.S., 1988. Cracking resistance of the end sections of prestressed structures during the transmis-sion of compressive forces. Beton i Zhelezobeton, (6), pp. 14-16. Retrieved from https://www.scopus.com/inward/record. uri?eid=2s2.00024028384&partnerID=40&md5=- d5adc489818ea22abfa0a92f6ec29513.
3. Kwak H.-G., Seo Y- J (2002) Numerical analysis of time-dependent behavior of precast prestressed con-crete girder bridges. Construction and Building Materials, 16 (1), pp. 49-63. DOI: 10.1016/S0950- 0618(01)00027-7
4. Jiang, Q., Ye, X., Zhang, Y., Chong, X., Huang, X., Liu, G. (2014) Experimental research on cracking re-sistance of prestressed high-strength reinforced concrete beams. Jianzhu Jiegou Xuebao/Journal of Building Struc-tures, vol. 35, Issue 12, pp. 51-57, DOI: 10.14006/j.jzjgxb.2014.12.007.
5. Hu, Z., Du, R., Sun, L.Z., Wang, S., Wu, F., Xian, D. and YUAN, S., 2017. Experimental investigation of post-cracked fl exural behavior for PC girder bridges, IABSE Conference, Vancouver 2017: Engineering the Future - Report 2017, pp. 64-75. DOI: 10.14006/j. jzjgxb.2014.12.007.
6. Toniolo, G , di Prisco, M. (2017) Bending moment. Toniolo, G, Springer Tracts in Civil Engineering. Springer, Milan, Italy. pp. 169-262. DOI: 10.1007/978- 3-319-52033-9_3.
7. Yarmolinsky V. A., Kondratenko T. E. (2018) Prospects for the development of toll roads in the Russian Far East. Transport construction. Issue № 08/2018, ISSN 0131-4300 pp. 8 – 11.
8. Khabarovsk Krai government. The offi cial start of the construction of the highway "Bypass of Khabarovsk city», from https://khabkrai.ru/events/news/166328/, accessed on 2019-07-09.
9. Belutskii I.Y., Sim A.D., Lapin A.V. (2018) Features of stress strain of beams with stressed reinfocement in the format of bench test. Far East: problems of development of architectural-construction and road-transport com-plex: materials of the International scientifi c-practical conference. – Khabarovsk: publishing House of Pacifi c na-tional University, vol. 2. issue, ISBN 978-5-7389-2735-5, pp. 214-219
10. Volkov G. F.(1962) The role of the concrete structure and ferrocement. «Ferrocement and ferrocement constructions». Gosstroyizdat, Moscow.
11. Katskhazov A. P.(1947) Road bridges. Dorizdat, Moscow.
12. Belutskii I.Y., Sim A.D. (2018) Concrete bi-modulus analysis in the estimation of stress state of the normal sections of reinforced bending element. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 463 (042070), pp. 1-5. DOI:10.1088/1757- 899X/463/4/042070
13. Rabinovich I. M. (1950) Construction mechanics course. Part 1. State publishing house of construction li-terature. Moscow.