ALGORITHM FOR AUTOMATIC COMPENSATION OF VOLTAGE DIPS IN POWER SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES
The factors of failures and their impact on the equipment of large enterprises is discussined in this article. The optimal
method for compensating voltage dips was selected and the principle of operation of the developed compensator
operation algorithm is described. According to the algorithm, a model was developed at the MatLab Simulink environment. The graphs of the model are presented
1. Vasin I.M. Calculation and mathematical modeling of operating modes of integrated electrical power systems of vessels with electric propulsion. // Modern problems of science and education. – 2014. – № 3.;
2. Abramovich, Boris & Ustinov, D.A. & Sychev, Yuriy & Shkljarskiy, A.Y.A.. (2014). The methods of voltage dips and distortion compensation in electrical networks of oil production enterprises. 110-112.
3. Vorontsov A. G., Glushakov V. V., Pronin M. V., Sychev Yu. a. Features of control of cascade frequency converters / / journal of Mining Institute. 2020. №241. P. 37-45. DOI: 10.31897/PMI. 2020. 1. 37
4. Castro, karlamaria & Alev, Ullar & Aparicio, Xabier & Arumagi, Endrik & Ascione, Fabrizio & Babin, Mihajlo & Bianco, Nicola & Burman, Esfandiar & Roset, Jaime & Corgnati, Stefano & Cotana, F. & D'Oca, Simona & De Masi, Rosa & De Stasio, Claudio & Portillo, Luis & Eric, Milos & Erkoreka, A. & Fabrizio, Enrico & Ferrara, Maria & Xaman, Jesus. (2017). Cost-Effective Energy-Efficient Building Retrofitting - Materials, Technologies, Optimization and Case Studies.
5. Belsky, Aleksey & Dobush, Vasiliy & Malarev, V. (2020). Electro Steam Thermal Complex Powered by Wind-Driven Generator for the Treatment of the Oil Formation’s Bottomhole Area. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 1441. 012020. 10.1088/1742- 6596/1441/1/012020
6. BogdanovI .A., Veprikov A.A., Kasyanova A.N., Morenov V.A. Increase of energy efficiency of electrotechnical complexes of cogeneration plants for power supply of objects of oil and gas enterprises / International Research Journal. №: 12-5 (66) year: 2017. p. 59-63.
7. Yemelyanov, V., Nedelkin, A., & Yemelyanova, N. (2020). Expert system software for assessing the technical condition of critical lined equipment doi:10.1007/978-3-030-37916-2_92
8. Kuzmin, P. A., Bukharina, I. L., & Kuzmina, A. M. (2020). An investigation of the biochemical composition of norway maple (acerplatanoides l.) in the conditions of technogenic stress. [Investigacao da composicao bioquimica do bordo da noruega (acer platanoides l.) nas condicoes de estresse tecnogenico] Periodico Tche Quimica, 17(34), 905-914.
9. Yemelyanov, V. A., Yemelyanova, N. Y., Nedelkin, A. A., Glebov, N. B., & Tyapkin, D. A. (2019). Information system to determine the transported liquid iron weight. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2019, 377-380. doi:10.1109/EIConRus.2019.8656693
10. Yemelyanov, V. A., Nedelkin, A. A., & Olenev, L. A. (2019). An object-oriented design of expert system software for evaluating the maintenance of lined equipment. Paper presented at the 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies, FarEastCon 2019, doi:10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934414
11. Testimony 2019611491 Russian Federation. Certifi - cate of offi cial registration of the computer program. simulation model of automatic control system for the installation of dynamic compensation of voltage dips / B.N. Abramovich, I.A. Bogdanov, V.I. Malarev; Applicant and copyright holder Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education "St. Petersburg Mining University" (RU) - No. 20169610240; declared 01/10/2019; publ. 01/28/2019.
12. Abramovich, B & Bogdanov, I & Kopteva, Alexandra & Malarev, Vadim. (2019). The system of trigeneration with binary cycle for use as an energy source for gas fuel. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 643. 012092. 10.1088/1757- 899X/643/1/012092.