DEVELOPMENT OF TECHNOLOGY FOR REDUCing THE TECHNOGENIC IMPACT OF SUGAR FACTORIES ON THE ENVIRONMENT OF LOCALITIES
This article describes technologies for reducing the technogenic impact of sugar factories on the environment of
localities. The monitoring of anthropogenic impact of sugar production on the environment (water, air, soil) to determine
environmental assessment of technologies for the production of sugar. The systematization and analysis of
monitoring materials was carried out, the ranking of levels of technogenic impact of enterprises based on an integral
indicator was performed.
1.Panczxava E.S., M.M. Shipilov . Bioenergy in the agro-industrial complex of Russia. Energy Economy Technology Ecology № 8, 32 – 35
2. Burmistrov N. A. . Formation of a modernizing strategy for the development of food industry enterprises, p. 23.
3. State program of the Kursk region "Reproduction and use of natural resources, environmental protection in the Kursk region", Kursk, 2013.
4. Spichak, V.V. Water management of sugar factories Kursk, 2005,167 p.
5. Morozov V.A., Morozov A.V., Morozova E.N. . Some Aspects Of Calculation Of Joint Operation Of Sewage Sludge Pumps And Pipeline Networks. Journal of Applied Engineering Science.15(3), 272- 275.
6. Polivanova T.V., Semicheva N.E., Ryabceva S.A. .Innovative development of recycled water supply for sugar plants. Bulletin of construction equipment. № 7(1007). P.54-56.
7. Polivanova T.V., Semicheva N.E., Polivanova S.A.  Research of environmental problems in the design and construction of sugar industry enterprises. Industrial and civil construction. № 3. p. 79-83.
8. Polivanova T.V., Uvarkin A.V., Frolov K.A., Polivanova S.A. . The management of precipitation of sugar production conveyor and washing waters is a major environmental problem. Proceedings of Southwestern state University. Series: Equipment and technologies. № 1. p. 125-129.
9. Polivanova T.V., Frolov K.A., Polivanova S.A., Buromskij V.V. . Main directions of improving the efficiency of the circulating cooling water supply system in sugar production. Industrial and civil construction. № 2. p. 70-74.
10. Yezhov, V., Ezhova, T., Semicheva, N., & Makhova, V. . Outdoor air conditioning. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(3), 313-318.
11. Sergeevich, Y. V., Evgenievna, S. N., Gennadievna, P. E., Vladimirovna, B. N., & Emmanuel, S. . To the question of improving energy-saving and environmental characteristics of urban buildings. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(4), 550-554.
12. Bredihin, V. V., Akulshin, A. A., Vladimirovna-Bredihina, N., & Sergeevna-Pereverzeva, V. . A method of calculating filtration rate of an infiltration water intake in Kursk region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(3), 208-211.
13. Bredihin, V. V., Akulshin, A. A., & Vladimirovna-Bredihina, N. . Mathematical formulation of the process of suspensions fi ltration through fl at porous partitions. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(4), 422-425.