STUDYing THE PROCESS OF TOOLing CYLINDRICAL GEARS
The studies of the state of gears production show that there is a problem of ensuring the accuracy and quality of
teeth tooling in fi nishing operations. To solve this problem, there has been developed a method of fi nishing the teeth
of gears and a design of a special reeling tool for its implementation. A feature of the proposed method is its implementation
on universal lathes.
This article presents the results of an experimental study of the proposed method of tooling and studying the chip formation
process. The research methodology is based on the scientifi c principles of engineering technology, the theory
of chip formation, the theory of metal cutting and gear tooling. The metallographic method of research has also been
used and the experiment has been planned.
The results of experimental studies confi rm the possibility of applying the proposed method for fi nishing side surfaces
of the cylindrical gear teeth, at this there has been achieved roughness Ra = 1.25 ÷ 0.32 μm.
The results of studying chip formation show that the tooling of the “shaver- squeegee” ensures high-quality crushing
of chips, it somewhat weakens the structure of the chips and improves the working conditions of the tool and improves
the quality of the fi nishing tooling of gear teeth.
1. Filippov, K.V. (2003).Technological capabilities of cylindrical gear cutting processes. PhD Thesis, Tula, 124 p.
2. Kalashnikov, S.N., Kalashnikov, A.S. (1986). The production of gears. Higher School, 287 p.
3. Pechenkin, M.V. (2016). Multi-coordinate shaping by milling the teeth of double curvature hyperboloid gears, PhD Thesis Kazan, 132 p.
4. Fradkin, E.I., (1993). Improving the accuracy of gear milling and gear grinding, STIN, 1, P. 9-11.
5. Valikov, E.N., Timofeev, Yu.S., Zhurina, A.S. (2013). Finishing gearing with the use of cutting properties of surfaces after EDM processing, News of Tula State University. Technical science, №12-1.
6. Kalashnikov, A.S., (2004).Technology for manufacturing gears. Mashinostroenie, 408 p.
7. Mardonov, B.T. (2017). The investigation of precisionof installation pieces of cylindrical gears in the process of rolling gear shaving. International Journal of Scientifi c & Engineering Research, 8 (5), P. 1205-1207. https://www.ijser.org/researchpaper/The-investigation- of-precisionof-installation-pieces-of-cylindrical- gears-in-the-process-of-rolling-gear-shaving.pdf
8. Mardonov, B.T. (2018). Determination of the accuracy of the gear wheels of technological factors. International Journal of Advanced Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 5 (5).P. 5757-5761. http://www.ijarset.com/upload/2018/may/11-IJARSET- Oybek-mardonov.pdf
9. Mardonov, B.T. (2018). Investigation of the accuracy of cylindrical gears machined with various installations of the rolling tool (shever-roller) Scientifi c and Technical Journal FerPI., (3), P. 103-107.https://uzjournals. edu.uz/capmse/vol3/iss3/2/
10. Alikulov, D.E., Mardonov, B.T., and Shokulov, B.K. (2005). The Choice of Parameters and Processing Modes of Spur Gears. Proc. Fourth International Conference “Resource Reproductive, Low-waste and Environmental Protection Technologies for Subsoil Development”, Moscow-Navoi. Part3, P.239- 241.
11. Mardonov, B.T. (2018). Ways to improve the accuracy of the installation of gear cogwheels for the operation of round-trip sheaving, Gorny Vestnik of Uzbekistan, (3), P. 66-67.
12. Spiridonov, A.A.(1991).Planning an experiment in the study of technological processes. Mashinostroenie, 184 p.
13. Zaitsev, V.E., Violin, E.A., Voronin, A.V. (2014). Study of the infl uence of the main parameters of cutting on the process of chip formation during face milling of aluminum alloy 6082 T6. Collection of scientifi c papers Discovery of information and computer integrated technologies, (65), P.42-48.
14. Skribanov, E.V., Enin, V.N., Markov, I.E. (1990). Precision control of kinematic chains of gear-cutting machines and gears. Bulletin of mechanical engineering, (9), P. 49-51.
15. Sherov, K.T., Rakishev, A.K., Donenbaev, B.S., Ainabekova, S.S. (2018). Chip formation and deformed state of the layer being cut off during XPS of internal and external cylindrical surfaces. University proceedings, 3 (72), P. 49 - 58.
16. Zorokhovich, A.A., Island, N.M. (1968).Production of high-speed gear wheels of medium modules. Engineering, 228 p.
17. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Donenbaev B.S., Sagitov, A.A., Ainabekova, S.S. (2017). Experimental Research of Rotational-and-Frictional Boring of Big Holes in Large Parts,Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 47 (4), P. 23-36. https://doi. org/10.1515/jtam-2017-0018
18. Musaev, M.M. (2017). Research and development of a comprehensive method of processing highstrength materials. PhD Thesis. Karaganda State technical university, Kazakhstan, 152 p.
19. Sherov, K.T., Alikulov, D.E. (2012). Control ruler for angles between planes of V-shaped guides. Measurement Technique, 55 (4), P. 397-399. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11018-012-9971-5.
20. Lizarditsyn, P.I., Eremenko, M.L., Feldstein, E.E. (1990).Cutting theory. Physical and thermal processes in technological systems: Proc. for universities, Your. school., 512 p.
21. Sherov, K.T., Musaev, M.M. (2016). Calculation of chip shrinkage when processing steel 30HGSA milling. Mechanics and technology, 3, P.36 - 42. Paper submitted: 29.10.2019. Paper accepted: 03.07.2020. This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0 terms and conditions.
22. Kushnazarov, I.K., Yakubov, F.Ya., Khodzibergenov, D.T. (1995). Features of the process of chip formation at MRO. Proc. Scientifi c and Technical conference "ISTIQLOL-4", Navoi. Part 2. P.453-455.
23. Odintsov, P.G., Dzegylenok, V.N. (1990). The main directions of improving the methods of surface plastic deformation. Mashinostroenie, 263 p.
24. Vilner, G.S. (2000). To the question of determining the shear angle when cutting metals. News of universities. Engineering, 5-6, P. 95-100.
25. Vilner, G.S. (2001). The mechanism of formation of
a hardened surface layer during metal cutting. Engineering
technology VINITI, 6, P.6-11.