This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 18 article 731 pages: 586 - 590
The article discusses the most important quantitative characteristics of the reliability of constructional production
line. The reliability of constructional production line, in the general case, is understood as its property to maintain its
parameters in permissible, predetermined limits. One of the main parameters of constructional production line is its
intensity. In addition, intensity is one of the main indicators characterizing the efficiency of the production line. Generally
speaking, efficiency serves as a measure of system productivity taking into account the external environment.
Therefore, in a particular case, the reliability of constructional production line can be understood as the stability of its
1. Bredikhin V. V. (2012). Management of organizational and economic reliability of urban development. Proceedings of Southwest University, №3, 76-82.
2. Bredikhin V. V. (2012). Analysis of existing methods for solving the problem of reproduction of residential real estate objects. SWSU, Kursk.
3. Bredikhin V. V., Shleyenko A. V., Bredikhina N. V.(2016) Development of the production and technical potential of the construction. SWSU, Kursk.
4. A. A. Lapidus, A. N. Makarov. (2017). Fuzzy model of development process organization. Proceedings of Universities. Investments. Constructions. Real estate. Vol.7, №1, 59-68.
5. Sadi A., Sadiq A. (2006). Causes of delay in large construction projects. Journal Project Management. Vol. 24, №4, 349-357.
6. A. A. Lapidus, A. O. Fel’dman. (2015). Valuation of organizational and technological capacity of a building project formed on the basis of informational flows. Vestnik MGSU. №11, 193-200.
7. Morozenko Andrey Aleksandrovich, Krasovskiy Dmitriy Viktorovich. (2016). Management of investment construction projects basing on the matrix of key events. Vestnik MGSU. №11, 105-113. DOI: 10.22227/1997-0935.2016.11.105-113
8. Lapidus A. A., Abramov I. L. (2019). Systemic integrated approach to evaluating the resource potential of a construction company as a bidder. IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, 3rd World Multidisciplinary Civil Engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning Symposium (WMCAUS 2018), p. 052079 DOI: 10.1088/1757- 899X/603/5/052079
9. Abramov I. L., Lapidus A. A. (2018). Formation of production structural units within a construction company using the systemic integrated method when implementing high-rise development projects. E3S WEB OF CONFERENCES, p. 03066
10. Lapidus A., Abramov I. (2020). An assessment tool for impacts of construction performance indicators on the targeted sustainability of a company. IOP CONFERENCE SERIES: MATERIALS SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING. International Science and Technology Conference "FarEastCon 2019". p. 042089. DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/753/4/042089
11. Pakhomova Y. G., Bredikhina N. V.(2016) Probabilistic laws of destruction of a construction line. Proceedings of Southwest University, № 6, 35 - 40.
12. Bredikhin V. V. (2012). Problems of managing the organizational and economic reliability of urban development. Real estate: economics and management, № 2, 23 - 26.
13. Bovteev, S., Kanyukova, S., Okrepilov, V., & Rez¬vaia, A. . Construction work tasks duration: New method of estimation and quality control. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 14(1), 121-127.
14. Harris R. A., Scott S. UK practice in dealing with claims for delay. Engineering Construction & Architectural Management. 2001. T. 8. №5-6. C. 317-324.
15. Kremer N. SH. (2016). Probability theory and mathematical statistics. Yuniti, Moscow.
16. Kolmogorov A. N., Fomin S. V. (1976). Elements of function theory and functional analysis. Nauka, Moscow.
17. Graboviy P. G. (2018). Organization of real estate construction and development. Part 1: Construction organization. ASV, IIA «Prosveshcheniye», Moscow.
18. Viktorovich, B. V., Vladimirovna, B. N., & Yurievna, A. I. . Analysis of the development process of the territorial productive and technological potential of the region's construction organizations. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(3), 395-399.
19. Viktorovich, B. V., Bredikhina, N., & Ezerskiy, V. . Modeling of property management process at territorial level. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 18(2), 257-261.
20. Vladimirovna-Bredikhina, N. . Basic principles of production-and-technical potential capacity formation in the construction industry of a region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 15(4), 495-497.
21. Grabovy P., Orlov A. (2018) Management of the LCC considering industrial construction life cycle contracts. MATEC Web of Conferences.VI International Scientific Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education” (IPICSE-2018), p. 05019.DOI:10.1051/matecco¬nf/201825105019
22. Baronin S.A., Kulakov K.J. (2018) Modeling total cost of ownership residential real estate in the life cycles of buildings. International Journal of Civil Engendering and Technology. .Vol. 9, № 10, 1140 – 1148.