This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 18 article 742 pages: 665 - 670
Considerable scientific interest is the development of mathematical models that describe the behavior of materials that are sensitive to deformation rate and can improve the accuracy of analytical calculations of their deformation in the region of noticeable changes of loading rates. Nonetheless, in most works, the problems were solved under the assumption of small displacements (geometrically linear statement of the problem). Meanwhile, in practice, this is not always true and bending of cover can be commensurable with its thickness, this article approximately solves the problem of geometrically nonlinear deformation of a thin elastic plate in aquasistatic setting under the action of an infinite normal uniformly distributed load moving along its surface at a constant speed. In the article, the methods of mathematical modeling, the analytical method, as well as the methods of spatial characteristics and bicharacteristics are used. The problem is solved in the quasistatic formulation and is reduced to a system of two nonlinear differential equations for deflections of the plate and the stress function, which include the speed of the load as a parameter. The results of methodological calculations are presented; based on these solutions of linear and nonlinear problems, they were compared, and the influence of finiteness of displacements on the critical speeds of the forces was determined. Materials of the article can be useful in the study of wave dynamics, aircraft, mechanics, and engineering.
The work has been conducted with the financial support
of the grant of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research
No 19-08-00579 and grant of the Russian Foundation
for Basic Research No 19-01-00675.
1. Konoplev, Yu. G., Yakushev, R. S. (2003). Lectures on the dynamics of structures with moving loads. Otechestvo, Kazan.
2. Igudisman, O. S., Abramovich, H. (2012). Loss of stability and supercritical behavior of shallow rein¬forced cylindrical panels. University News. Aeronau¬tical Engineering, no. 4, 11-14.
3. Timoshenko, S. P. (1948). Plates and shells. GITTL, Moscow.
4. Yakushev, N. Z. (1990). Dynamics of deformable systems under the action of moving loads. Studies on the theory of plates and shells. KSU Publishing House, Kazan.
5. Zhigalko, Yu. P., Shigabutdinov, A. T. (2003). The buckling of elastic cylindrical shells and rods under the action of a rectangular pulse of force. University News. Aeronautical Engineering, no. 4, 7-10.
6. Skvortsov, A. A., Pshonkin, D. E., Luk'yanov, M. N. (2018). Influence of constant magnetic fields on defect formation under conditions of heat shock in surface layers of silicon. Key Engineering Materials, vol. 771, 124-129.
7. Blinov, D. G., Prokopov, V. G., Sherenkovskii, Yu. V., Fialko, N. M., Yurchuk, V. L. (2002). Simulation of natural convection problems based on low-dimensional model. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 29, no. 6, 741-747.
8. Dinzhos, R., Lysenkov, E., Fialko, N. (2015). Simulation of thermal conductivuty of polymer composites based on poly (methyl methacrylate) with different types of fillers. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, vol. 6, no. 11, 21-24.
9. Ryndin, V. V. (2019). Calculation of the nonequilibrium systems consisting of an aggregate of locally-equilibrium subsystems. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 289-303.
10. Mykhalevskiy, D. M., Kychak, V. M. (2019). Development of information models for increasing the evaluation efficiency of wireless channel parameters of 802.11 standard. Latvian Journal of Physics and Technical Sciences, vol. 56, no. 5, 22-32.
11. Sultanov, K., Khusanov, B., Rikhsieva, B. (2020). Underground pipeline strength under non-one-dimensional motion. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 883, no. 012023.
12. Kolpakova, E. V. (2010). On the solvability of the Margerr-Vlasov model in an unbounded domain. Kazan Publishing House Publishing House, no. 2, 6-11.
13. Awrejcewicz, J., Krys’ko, A. V. (2003). Analysis of complex parametric vibrations of plates and shells using Bubnov-Galerkin approach. Applied Mechanics, no. 73, 495-504.
14. Kuznetsova, E. L., Rabinskiy, L. N. (2019). Numerical modeling and software for determining the static and linkage parameters of growing bodies in the process of non-stationary additive heat and mass transfer. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 472-479.
15. Danilin, A. N., Rabinskiy, L. N., Zhavoronok, S. I. (2019). Deformation of the helical type wire structures. Periodico Tche Quimica,vol. 16, no. 33, 583- 601.
16. Kuznetsova, E. L., Makarenko, A. V. (2019). Mathematical model of energy efficiency of mechatronic modules and power sources for prospective mobile objects. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 529-541.
17. Egorova, O. V., Kurbatov, A. S., Rabinskiy L. N, Zhavoronok, S. I. (2019). Modeling of the dynamics of plane functionally graded waveguides based on the different formulations of the plate theory of I. N. Vekua type. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures. https://doi.org/10.1080/15376494.2019. 1578008.
18. Lurie, S. A., Rabinskiy, L. N., Solyaev, Y. O. (2019). Topology optimization of the wick geometry in a flat plate heat pipe. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, no. 128, 239-247. https://doi. org/10.1016/j.ijheatmasstransfer.2018.08.125.
19. Antufev, B. A., Egorova, O. V. Rabinskiy L. N. (2019). Dynamics of a cylindrical shell with a collapsing elas¬tic base under the action of a pressure wave. INCAS Bulletin, no. 11, 17-24. https://doi.org/10.13111/2066- 8201.2019.11.S.2.
20. Rabinskiy, L. N. (2019). Non-stationary problem of the plane oblique pressure wave diffraction on thin shell in the shape of parabolic cylinder. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 328-337.
21. Antufev, B. A., Egorova, O. V., Medvedskii, A. L., Rabinskiy, L. N. (2019). Dynamics of shell with destructive heat-protective coating under running load. INCAS Bulletin, no. 11, 7-16. https://doi. org/10.13111/2066-8201.2019.11.S.2.
22. Antufev, B. A., Egorova, O. V., Rabinskiy, L. N. (2019). Quasi-static stability of a ribbed 14shell inter¬acting with moving load. INCAS Bulletin, no. 11, 33- 39. https://doi.org/10.13111/2066-8201.2019.11.s.4.
23. Getmanov, A. G., Rabinskiy, L. N. (2019). Assessment of durability of coatings in difficult stress conditions. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 490- 497.
24. Dmitriev, V. G., Egorova, O. V., Rabinsky, L. N. (2015). Solution of nonlinear initial boundary-value problems of the mechanics of multiply connected composite material shells on the basis of conservative difference schemes. Composites: Mechanics, Computations, Applications: An International Journal, vol. 6, no. 4, 265-277.
25. Dmitriev, V. G., Egorova, O. V., Zhavoronok, S. I., Rabinsky, L. N. (2018). Investigation of buckling behavior for thin-walled bearing aircraft structural elements with cutouts by means of numerical simulation. Russian Aeronautics, vol. 61, no. 2, 165-174.
26. Rabinskiy, L. N. (2019). Non-stationary problem of the plane oblique pressure wave diffraction on thin shell in the shape of parabolic cylinder. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 328-337.
27. Danilin, A. N., Rabinskiy, L. N, Zhavoronok, S. I. (2019). Deformation of the helical type wire structures. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 583- 601.
28. Volmir, A. S. (1972). Nonlinear dynamics of plates and shells. Nauka, Moscow.
29. Toporovskiy, V., Kudryashov, A., Samarkin, V., Shel¬dakova, J., Rukosuev, A., Skvortsov, A., Pshonkin, D. (2019). Bimorph deformable mirror with a high density of electrodes to correct for atmospheric distortions. Applied Optics, vol.58, no. 22, 6019-6026.
30. Fedotov, A. M., Murzakhmetov, A. N., Dyusembaev, A. E. (2018). Expansion of ideas and processes in social and biological communities. Eurasian Journal of Mathematical and Computer Applications, vol. 6, no. 4, 17-28.
31. Durakovic, B., Demir, R., Abat, K., Emek, C. (2018). Lean manufacturing: Trends and implementation issues. Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences, vol. 6, no. 1, 130-139.
32. Ryndin, V.V., Ivin, V.I. (1981). Investigation of multicylinder engine filling-up nonuniformity. Izvestia vyssih ucebnyh zavedenij. Masinostroenie, vol. 10, 71-75.
33. Sultanov, K., Khusanov, B., Rikhsieva, B. (2020). Underground pipeline reliability under longitudinal impact load. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 869, no. 052008.