This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 18 article 748 pages: 699 - 704
During the irradiation of structural elements with neutrons, ions, electrons, the mechanical properties of materials
change. The neutron irradiation is of particular interest. Therefore, the relevance of the study is beyond doubt. The
main purpose of this paper is to investigate the vibration damping of a circular composite viscoelastic plate under
neutron irradiation. According to existing concepts, two mechanisms of accelerated radiation creep are possible. An
initial-boundary value problem of free vibrations damping in a circular linearly viscoelastic sandwich plate under neutron
irradiation is considered. It is determined that when the frequency of the perturbing force coincides with higher
frequencies of natural oscillations, the periodicity is blurred, although the amplitude of oscillations increases and, in
this case, a "false resonance" is observed. An analytical solution is obtained using the averaging method in dynamic
viscoelasticity problems. The logarithmic decrement of oscillations is investigated numerically. Its dependence on the
intensity of the neutron flux is revealed.
The work was carried out with the financial support of the
RFBR grant 19-01-00675.
1. Platonov, P.A. (1971). Effect of radiation on the structure and properties of metals. Mashinostroenie, Moscow.
2. Starovoitov, E.I., Kubenko, V.D., Tarlakovskii, D.V. (2009). Vibrations of circular sandwich plates con¬nected with an elastic foundation. Russian Aeronautics, vol. 52, no. 2, 151-157.
3. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V., Yarovaya, A.V. (2003). Vibrations of round three-layer plates under the action of various types of surface loads. Strength of Materials, vol. 35, no. 4, 346-352.
4. Paimushin, V.N., Gazizullin, R.K. (2017). Static and monoharmonic acoustic impact on a laminated plate. Mechanics of Composite Materials, vol. 53, no. 3, 407-436.
5. Skvortsov, A.A., Pshonkin, D.E., Luk'yanov, M.N., Rybakova, M.R. (2018). Deformations of aluminum alloys under the influence of an additional load. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 15, no. 30, 421-427.
6. Dinzhos, R., Lysenkov, E., Fialko, N. (2015). Simulation of thermal conductivuty of polymer composites based on poly (methyl methacrylate) with different types of fillers. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, vol. 6, no. 11, 21-24.
7. Fialko, N.M., Prokopov, V.G., Meranova, N.O., Borisov, Yu.S., Korzhik, V.N., Sherenkovskaya, G.P. (1994). Heat transport processes in coating-substrate systems under gas-thermal deposition. Fizika i Khimiya Obrabotki Materialov, vol. 2, 68-75.
8. Ryndin, V.V., Ivin, V.I. (1981). Investigation of mul¬ticylinder engine filling-up nonuniformity. Izvestia vyssih ucebnyh zavedenij. Masinostroenie, vol. 10, 71-75.
9. Kuznetsova, E.L., Leonenko, D.V., Starovoitov, E.I. (2015). Natural vibrations of three-layer circular cylindrical shells in an elastic medium. Mechanics of Solids, vol. 50, no. 3, 359-366.
10. Ryndin, V.V. (2019). Calculation of the nonequilibrium systems consisting of an aggregate of locally-equilibrium subsystems. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 289-303.
11. Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Non-stationary problem of the plane oblique pressure wave diffraction on thin shell in the shape of parabolic cylinder. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 328-337.
12. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V. (2019). Effect of heat flow on the stressed state of a three-layer rod. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, vol. 92, no. 1, 60-72.
13. Starovoitov, E.I., Leonenko, D.V. (2020). Deformation of a three-layer rod with a compressible core in a neutron flow. International Applied Mechanics, vol. 56, no. 1, 81-91.
14. Sultanov, K., Khusanov, B., Rikhsieva, B. (2020). Interaction of a rigid underground pipeline with elasticviscous-plastic soil. IOP Conference Series: Mate¬rials Science and Engineering, vol. 883, no. 012038.
15. Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Numerical modeling and software for determining the static and linkage parameters of growing bodies in the process of non-stationary additive heat and mass transfer. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 472-479.
16. Danilin, A.N., Rabinskiy, L.N., Zhavoronok, S.I. (2019). Deformation of the helical type wire structures. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 583- 601.
17. Kuznetsova, E.L., Makarenko, A.V. (2019). Mathematical model of energy efficiency of mechatronic modules and power sources for prospective mobile objects. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 529-541.
18. Getmanov, A.G., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Assessment of durability of coatings in difficult stress conditions. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 490-497.
19. Koshoridze, S.I., Levin, Y.K., Rabinskiy, L.N., Babaytsev, A.V. (2017). Investigation of deposits in channels of panels of a heat-transfer agent. Russian Metallurgy (Metally), vol. 13, 1194-1201.
20. Babaytsev, A.V., Martirosov, M.I., Rabinskiy, L.N., Solyaev, Y.O. (2017). Effect of thin polymer coatings on the mechanical properties of steel plates. Russian Metallurgy (Metally), vol. 13, 1170-1175.
21. Skvortsov, A.A., Zuev, S.M., Koryachko, M.V. (2018). Contact melting of aluminum-silicon structures under conditions of thermal shock. Key Engineering Materials, vol. 771, 118-123.
22. Kornev, Yu.V., Emelyanov, S.V., Lukyanovam, A.Yu., Semenov, N.A., Semenov, P.E., Babaytsev, A.V. (2018). Experimental investigation of rice husk ash particles as a reinforcing filler for elastomeric composites. Composites: Mechanics, Computations, Applications, vol. 9, no. 4, 283-295.
23. Ilyushin, A.A., Pobedrya, B.E. (1970). Foundations of the mathematical theory of thermoviscoelasticity. Nauka, Moscow.
24. Sultanov, K., Khusanov, B., Rikhsieva, B. (2020). Shear waves around an underground pipeline. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 869, no. 052016.