This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 18 article 753 pages: 732 - 736
Modelling the extraneous heat exchange of spacecraft using solar radiation simulation facility and simulators of the
planetary radiation field in several cases is an intractable problem not only in technical but also in methodological
terms. For some technical reasons, solar radiation simulator is stationary. Consequently, to reproduce a possible
change in the orientation of the test object relative to the solar radiation flux, it is necessary to equip the thermal vacuum
unit with devices that allow the test object to be rotated at least about two axes. In this paper, a mathematical
model and a method for solving the problem of heat transfer in a multilayer structure of screen-vacuum thermal insulation
under the influence of solar radiation is proposed. A method is proposed for the numerical solution of a normal
system of nonlinear differential equations using the linearisation of nonlinear terms. Various results of numerical modelling
were obtained, which indicate the adequacy of the proposed mathematical model. It has been revealed that
high-inertia thermal insulation of sufficient thickness is required to stabilise the thermal state inside the spacecraft.
The work was carried out with the financial support of the
state project of the Ministry of Education and Science
project code FSFF-2020-0017.
1. Kartashov, E.M. (1985). Analytical methods in the theory of thermal conductivity of solids. Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow.
2. Attetkov, A.V., Volkov, I.K. (2015). Temperature field of an anisotropic half-space, the movable boundary of which contains a film coating. Izvestiya RAN. Energy, vol. 3, 39-49.
3. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Selin, I.A., Kuznetsova, E.L. (2017). Optimal way for choosing parameters of spacecraft’s screen-vacuum heat insulation. High Temperature, vol. 55, no. 1, 101-106.
4. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A. (2019). On thermal solitons during wave heat transfer in restricted areas. High Temperature, vol. 57, no. 4, 498-502.
5. Zvorykin, A., Aleshko, S., Fialko, N., Maison, N., Meranova, N., Voitenko, A., Pioro, I. (2016). Computer simulation of fl ow and heat transfer in bare tubes at supercritical parameters. International Conference on Nuclear Engineering, Proceedings, ICONE, vol. 5, no. V005T15A023.
6. Dinzhos, R., Lysenkov, E., Fialko, N. 2015. Simulation of thermal conductivuty of polymer composites based on poly (methyl methacrylate) with different types of fillers. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, vol. 6, no. 11, 21-24.
7. Umbetov, A., Kozhahmet, M., Sabitbekova, G., Amirov, M., Hamit, A., Alieva, G., Karimova, D., Uspanova, V. 2017. Interference of coherent radiation in a crystalline two-component lens. Far East Journal of Electronics and Communications, vol. 17, no. 5, 923-939.
8. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Kuznetsova, E.L. (2019). Mathematical modeling of a new method of thermal protection based on the injection of special coolants. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 598-607.
9. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Selin, I.A. (2018). Local non-equilibrium heat transfer in an anisotropic half-space affected by a non-steady state point heat source. Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Series Natural Sciences, vol. 80, no. 5, 99-111.
10. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Origination and propagation of temperature solitons with wave heat transfer in the bounded area during additive technological processes. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 505-515.
11. Ryndin, V.V. (2019). Statement of the second law of thermodynamics on the basis of the postulate of nonequilibrium. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 698-712.
12. Formalev, V.F., Kartashov, E.M., Kolesnik, S.A. (2019). Simulation of nonequilibrium heat transfer in an anisotropic semispace under the action of a point heat source. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, vol. 92, no. 6, 1537-1547.
13. Umbetov, A.U., Umbetova, M.Z., Abildayev, G.M., Baizakova, S.S., Zhamalova, S.A., Konussova, A.B., Dosmagulova, K.K. (2016). Transformation and interference of the laser radiation in composite crystal optical systems. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, vol. 11, no. 19, 11561-11573.
14. Formalev, V.F., Kartashov, E.M., Kolesnik, S.A. (2020). On the dynamics of motion and reflection of temperature solitons in wave heat transfer in limited regions. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, vol. 93, no. 1, 10-15.
15. Formalev, V.F., Bulychev, N.A., Kuznetsova, E.L., Kolesnik, S.A. (2020). The thermal state of a packet of cooled microrocket gas-dynamic lasers. Technical Physics Letters, vol. 46, no. 3, 245-248.
16. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Garibyan, B.A. (2019). Mathematical modeling of heat transfer in anisotropic plate with internal sinks. AIP Conference Proceedings, vol. 2181, Article number 020003.
17. Mikheev, M.A., Mikheeva, I.M. (1973). Heat transfer basics. Energiya, Moscow.
18. Zarubin, V.S. (1991). Calculation and optimization of thermal insulation. Energoatomizdat, Moscow.
19. Formalev, V.F., Kolesnik, S.A., Kuznetsova, E.L. (2017). Time-dependent heat transfer in a plate with anisotropy of general form under the action of pulsed heat sources. High Temperature, vol. 55, no. 5, 761- 766.
20. Bulychev, N.A., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Surface modification of titanium dioxide nanoparticles with acrylic acid/isobutylene copolymer under ultrasonic treatment. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 32, 338-344.
21. Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Numerical modeling and software for determining the static and linkage parameters of growing bodies in the process of non-stationary additive heat and mass transfer. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 16, no. 33, 472-479.
22. Ryndin, V.V., Ivin, V.I. (1981). Investigation of multicylinder engine filling-up nonuniformity. Izvestia vyssih ucebnyh zavedenij. Masinostroenie, vol. 10, 71-75.
23. Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Heat transfer in nonlinear anisotropic growing bodies based on analytical solution. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 837- 846.
24. Bulychev, N.A., Rabinskiy, L.N. (2019). Ceramic nanostructures obtained by acoustoplasma technique, nanoscience and technology. An International Journal, vol. 10, no. 3, 279-286.
25. Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2019). Investigation of an elastic curvilinear cylindrical shell in the shape of a parabolic cylinder, taking into account thermal effects during laser sintering. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 977-991.
26. Bulychev, N.A., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2020). Effect of intense mechanical vibration of ultrasonic frequency on thermal unstable low-temperature plasma. Nanoscience and Technology, vol. 11, no. 1, 15-21.
27. Babaytsev, A.V., Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2020). Investigation of permanent strains in nanomodified composites after molding at elevated temperatures. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 17, no. 34, 1055-1067.
28. Kurbatov, A.S., Orekhov, A.A., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V., Kuznetsova, E.L. (2020). Research of the problem of loss of stability of cylindrical thinwalled structures under intense local temperature exposure. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 17, no. 34, 884-891.
29. Khripach, N., Lezhnev, L., Tatarnikov, A., Stukolkin, R., Skvortsov, A. (2018). Turbo-generators in energy recovery systems. International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, vol. 9, no. 6, 1009- 1018.
30. Rabat, O.Zh., Absametov, D., Kunelbayev, M.M., Hasanov, E.L., Mykhalevskiy, D.V., Abdrashitova, R.N., Salnikova, Y.I. (2018). Performance calculation of solar water heating unit at a petrol filling station. Periodico Tche Quimica, vol. 15, no. 30, 589-598.
31. Orlov, A.M., Skvortsov, A.A., Litvinenko, O.V. (2003). Bending vibrations of semiconductor wafers with local heat sources. Technical Physics, vol. 48, no. 6, 736-741.
32. Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V., Formalev, V.F. (2019). Mathematical modeling of heat and mass transfer in shock layer on dimmed bodies at aerodynamic heating of aircraft. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 897-911.
33. Antufev, B.A., Kuznetsova, E.L., Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2019). Investigation of a complex stress-strain state of a cylindrical shell with a dynamically collapsing internal elastic base under the influence of temperature fields of various physical nature. Asia Life Sciences, vol. 2, 689-696.
34. Rabinskiy, L.N., Tushavina, O.V. (2019). Problems of land reclamation and heat protection of biological objects against contamination by the aviation and rocket launch site. Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, vol. 10, no. 5, 967-973.