This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 759 pages: 24 - 29
This article deals with analysis of the production state of pipeline valves in the Republic of Kazakhstan (RK). As a result
of the study, it was found that to ensure high reliability and complete environmental safety of the communications
system of pipeline transport, it is necessary to improve the quality of manufacturing pipeline valves and other elements
of the pipeline transport system by using new promising developments in the field of mechanical processing,
assembly, welding, etc. The relevance of the study is the issues of the large valves manufacturing for pipelines. The
design and classification of pipelines, pipe fittings, in particular, valves, have been investigated. It has been established
that the most difficult and time consuming to manufacture among pipeline valves is the design of gate valves.
The technology of manufacturing large-sized gate valves in the conditions of the Ust-Kamenogorsk reinforcement
plant has been investigated and the issues of quality and accuracy assurance in the manufacture of a box assembly
have been identified. The results of experimental studies of the milling process of a tapered surface have shown the
possibility of using a friction cone cutter for machining holes with curvilinear surfaces of a semi-hull of a large-sized
sliding gate valve.
1. Shammazov, A.M., Alexandrov, V.N., Golyanov, A.I. and others. (2003). Design and operation of pump and compressor stations. LLC ”Nedra-Business Center”, Moscow, 208p.
2. Mustafin, F.M., Gumerov, A.G., Konovalov, N.I. (2003). Pipe fittings. UGNTU, Ufa, 182p.
3. Dharmarao, S. (2014). Stress analysis of gate valve by ANSYS. Conference: DAV International Journal, At Solapur, 3 (1), P.1623 – 1630.
4. Gurevich, D.F. (1984). Calculation and design of pipe fittings. Scientific publication. Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 315p.
5. Persion, A.A., Garus, K.A. (1987). Installation of pipelines. Reference worker. Publishing house "Budivelnik". Kiev. 208p.
6. Chemodurov, Yu. K. (2009). Pipeline transportation of gas, oil and petroleum products. Belarus, Minsk, 214p.
7. Sherov K.T., Gabdyssalyk, R. (2018). Analysis and research of the problem of manufacturing large valves for main pipelines. University proceedings, No 1, P.13-17.
8. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Sherov, A.K., Mazdubai, A.V., Rakishev, A.K., Abeuova, A.M. (2017). Matematical modeling of thermofrictional milling process using ANSYS WB software. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Sofia, Vol. 47, No. 2. P. 24-33. https://doi.org/10.1515/jtam-2017- 0008
9. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev M.R., Donenbayev B.S., Sagitov A.A., Ainabekova S.S. (2017). Experimental Research of Rotational-and-Frictional Boring of Big Holes in Large Parts/Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Sofia, Vol. 47, No. 4 pp.23-36. https://doi.org/10.1515/jtam-2017-0018
10. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Nasad, T.G., Absadykov, B.N., Izotova, A.S., Okimbayeva, A.E., Кuanov, I.S. (2020). The research of the steel cut¬ting blade reliability for thermo-frictional processing. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences. 2020. Volume 1, Number 439, P.122 – 130. https://doi.org/10.32014/2020.2518-170X.15
11. Borza, S.I., Beju, L.D. (2012). Modern Methods of Education, Research and Design Used in Mechanical Engineering: Chapter (PDF Available). P.589- 614. DOI: 10.5772/35343
12. Golberg, M., Cho, H.A. (2010). Introduction to Regression Analysis. WIT press, Las Vegas, 452p. https://www.witpress.com/books/978-1-85312-624-6
13. Gabdyssalyk, R., Lopukhov, Yu.I. (2014). Improving the manufacturability and service properties of dispersion-hardening steels in the MAG overlaying conditions for thermal power fittings. Bulletin of the D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan State Technical University, No 4. P.64-70.
14. Gabdyssalyk R., Lopukhov Yu.I. (2015). Improving the erosion properties of dispersion - hardening steel in the MAG overlaying conditions for thermal power fittings. Bulletin of the East Kazakhstan State Technical University. D. Serikbaeva, No 2. P. 63-69.
15. Zhang, X. (2013). Handbook of laser welding technologies. Cambridge: Woodhead Publishing Limited, 654p.