This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 774 pages: 142 - 147
This paper presents the results of chip formation studies in the processing of 30KhGSA steel by thermofriction
turn-milling. When studying the process in this work there are presented the results of studying chip formation when
the processing of chip formation there is used the metallographic method. Chip root area investigated.The dependence
of the chip shrinkage coefficient on the cutting speed and feed was also investigated. It is established that with
increasing supply S the value of the chip shrinkage coefficient K decreases. The higher the chip shrinkage factor, the
more work will be required to cut the chips and the more complex the processing process.
1. Kravchenko, N.S., Pegashkin, V.F. (2015). Analysis of milling schemes. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. 2 v. Т1. FGAOU VPO «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin», Nizhnetagil Tech. Inst. - Nizhny Tagil: NTI (branch) UFU, Р.51-56.
2. Selivanov, A.N., Nasad, T.G., Tormanov, S.Y. (2011). Experimental investigations of chip formation during processing of titanium alloy VT 1-0 with the method of high-speed circumferential milling. Bulletin of the CSTU. №2(56). Issue 2.- Р.138-144.
3. Sherov, K.T., Mussaev, M.M., Kokkoz, M.M. (2018). The method of thermofriction milling and milling friction. Patent RK No. 32933 for the invention. Published on July 5th. Bull. Number 25.
4. Khodzhibergenov, D.T., Esirkepov, A., Sherov, K.T. (2015). Rational milling of metals. Russian Engineering Research. Allerton Press, Inc. Vol. 35. No 1. pp. 43-45. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3103/s1068798 x1501013x
5. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Sherov, A.K., Donenbayev, B.S., Rakishev, A.K., Mazdubay, A.V., Musaev, M.M., Abeuova, A.M. (2017). Matematical modeling of thermofrictional milling process using ANSYS WB software. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Sofia, Vol. 47, No. 2, P. 24-33. https://doi.org/10.1515/jtam-2017-0008
6. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Nasad, T.G., Absadykov, B.N., Izotova, A.S., Okimbayeva, A.E., Кuanov I.S. (2020). The research of the steel cut¬ting blade reliability for thermo-frictional processing. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences. Volume 1, Number 439, P.122 – 130. https://doi.org/10.32014/2020.2518-170X.15
7. Sherov K.T., Mussayev, M.M. (2016). Calculation of shrinkage ratio for processing 30KhGSA steel with milling. Mechanics and technology. – Taraz: Publish¬ing house "Taraz University" TarSU them. M.H. Du¬lati, №3- Р.36-42.
8. Juri Olt, Alexander Liyvapuu, Marten Madissoo, Viacheslav Maksarov (2016) Dynamic simulation of chip formation in process of cutting / International Journal of Materials and Product Technology, Vol.53 No.1, pp.1 – 14. DOI: 10.1504/IJMPT.2016.076363
9. Bannov, K.V., Valkevich, K.V., Matveev, V.S. (2006). Analysis of the phenomena of crushing and curling chips. Bulletin of the Kurgan state University. Series "Technical Sciences". - Vol. 2. - Kurgan: Publishing house of Kurgan state University, Part 1. - P. 14-15.
10. Nasad, T.G., Sherov, K.T., Absadykov, B.N., Tusupova, S.O., Sagitov, A.A., Abdugaliyeva, G.B., Okimbayeva, A.E. (2019). Formation management in parts processing regenerated by surfacing. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences. Vol. 3, N 435. P. 102-108. DOI: https://doi. org/10.32014/2019.2518-170x.74
11. Komanduri, R., Brown, R.H. (1981). On the Mechanics of Chip Segmentation in Machining. Transactions of the ASME. – J. Eng. Ind. Feb., 103(1) - P.3-51. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3184458
12. Sherov K., Mardonov M. Zharkevich O. Mirgorodskiy S. Gabdyssalyk R. Tussupova S. Smakova N. Akhmedov Kh. Imanbaev Y. (2020) Studying the process of tooling cylindrical gears / Journal of Applied Engineering Science (JAES), vol. 18, br. 3, str. 327- 332. DOI: 10.5937/jaes18-23794
13. Dudak N., Taskarina A., Kasenov, A., Itybaeva, G., Mussina, Z., Abishev K., Mukanov R. (2017) Hole Machining Based on Using an Incisive Built-Up Reamer // International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Volume 18, Issue 10, Pages 1425-1432. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541- 017-0170-9
14. Sherov, K.Т., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Absadykov, B.N., Sikhimbayeva, D.R., Buzauova, T.M., Karsakova, N.G., Gabdysalyk, R. (2018). Сontrol’s accuracy improvement and reduction of labor content in adapting of ways of metalcutting tools // News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences. Vol. 6, N 432. P. 170-179. DOI: https://doi. org/10.32014/2018.2518-170x.47
15. Garshin, A.P., Fedotova, S.M., Edited, B.Y. (2018). Material science in 3 volumes. Volume 1. Abrasive materials: textbook for academic bachelor. - 2nd ed., corrected and additional - Moscow: Yurayt Publishing house, 214 p.
16. Dudak, N., Itybaeva, G., Kasenov, A., Mussina, Z., Taskarina, A., Abishev K. (2019) Multi-flute drill-broach for precision machining of holes // Scientia Iranica, Vol. 26, Issue 3, P.1415-1426. DOI: 10.24200/sci.2018.5623.1379
17. Yascheritsyn, P.I., Eremenko, M.L., Feldstein, E.E. (1990). Theory of cutting. Physical and thermal processes in technological systems: Studies. for universities. – Int.: High school., 512 p.
18. Ryzhkin, A.A. Chuchev, K.G., Klimov, M.M. (2008). Material processing by cutting: study manual - Rostov on D: Phoenix – 411p.
19. Opitz, H., Hucks, H. (1973). The machining process as a problem of Mohr's sliding surface theory for the two- and three-axis stress state, «Werkstattstechnik und Maschinenbau», N 6, pp. 253-260.
20. Kushnazarov, I.K., Sherov, K.T., Altynbaev R.R. (2007). Technology termo-frictional milling with high frequency cooling. High technology in engineering: Collection of scientific articles NTU "KhPI".- Kharkov -Vol.2(15).- P. 134-139.
21. Selivanov A.N. (2011). Increase of productivity and quality of processing of bodies of rotation from titanium alloys by the method of high-speed milling and milling: dis. Cand. tech. sciences. Saratov state tech. University, Saratov.
22. Loladze T.N. (1982). Strength and wear resistance of the cutting tool M.: Engineering - 320p.