This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 782 pages: 204 - 207
Based on the analysis of the Russian market of basic materials for phase-shifting heat accumulators (FPAT), including
the issue of pricing policy, an attempt was made to reveal the dependence of the cost of a heat accumulator for
a solar thermal supply system on operating and design parameters. In turn, to determine the latter, the method was
used, which makes it possible to design FPAT with the given design and technological parameters, at a given minimum
temperature of the coolant at the outlet of the accumulator, the known thermophysical characteristics of the
coolant and heat storage material (TAM), including the phase transition temperature.
1. Krygina, A., Kotenko, E., Umerenkov, E. (2012). Method of thermal calculation of the phase-transition heat accumulator of the shell-and-tube type. Housing construction, no. 8, 38-40.
2. Sergeevich, Y. V., Evgenievna, S. N., Gennadievna, P. E., Vladimirovna, B. N., & Emmanuel, S. . To the question of improving energy-saving and environmental characteristics of urban buildings. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 17(4), 550-554.
3. Umerenkov, E. (2013). Development of heat accumulators on a phase transition for heat supply systems. Avtoref. Dis. Cand. Tech. Science. Kursk,18 p.
4. Federal Law of 23.11.2009 N 261-FZ (as amended of 29.07.2017) "On energy saving and on increasing energy efficiency and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" (with amendments and additions coming into force from 01.01 .2018)
5. Kotenko, E. Umerenkov, V. (2013). Environmental aspects of using heat accumulators. Bulletin of the South-West State University. Series: Engineering and technology, no. 3, 111-113.
6. Umerenkov, E., Kotenko, E. (2012). Thermal calculation of a shell-and-tube heat accumulator on a phase transition based on a quasi-stationary approximation. News of the Southwest State university, no. 4(43), 211-216.
7. Levenberg, V., Tkach, M., Golstrem, V., Levenberg, V. (1991). Heat accumulation. Kiev: Tehnika, 112 p.
8. Saxena, A., Goel, V. (2013). Solar Air Heaters with Thermal Heat Storages. Chinese Journal of Engineering, vol. 2013, 11, DOI: 10.1155/2013/190279.
9. Saxena, A., Agarwal, N., Cuce, E. Thermal performance evaluation of a solar air heater integrated with helical tubes carrying phase change material. The Journal of Energy Storage. vol. 30:101406, DOI: 10.1016/j.est.2020.101406.
10. Umerenkov, Y., Umerenkova, E., Pakhomova, E., Semicheva, N. (2020). Process modelling of seasonal hot water supply heliosystem. E3S Web of Conferences, vol. 164, 13009.
11. Kurt, H. (2006). Experimental investigation of thermal performance of hot box type solar cooker. Journal- Energy Institute, vol. 79, no. 2, 120-124, DOI: 10.1179/174602206X103549.
12. Siuta-Olcha, A., Cholewa, T., Dopieralska-Howoruszko, K. (2020). Experimental studies of thermal performance of an evacuated tube heat pipe solar collector in Polish climatic conditions. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, vol. 24, no. 6, DOI: 10.1007/s11356-020-07920-3.
13. Sen, H., Cuce, P.M. (2020). Numerical performance modelling of solar chimney power plants: Influence of chimney height for a pilot plant in Manzanares, Spain Sustainable. Energy Technologies and Assessments. vol. 39:100704. DOI: 10.1016/j. seta.2020.100704.
14. Abd Ali, L.M., Issa, H.A. (2018). Hybrid power generation using solar and wind energy, Molod. Uchen., no. 7, 19–26. https://moluch.ru/archive/193/48444.
15. Kuznetsov, P. N., Abd, A. L. M., Kuvshinov, V. V., Issa, H. A., Mohammed, H. J., & Al-bairmani, A. G. . Investigation of the losses of photovoltaic solar systems during operation under partial shading. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 18(3), 313- 320.
16. Saxena, A., Agarwal, N., Cuce, E. (2020). Thermal performance evaluation of a solar air heater integrated with helical tubes carrying phase change material. Journal of Energy Storage, vol. 30,101406, DOI: 10.1016/j.est.2020.101406.
17. Saxena, A., Verma, P., Srivastava, G., Kishore, N. (2020). Design and thermal performance evaluation of an air heater with low cost thermal energy storage. Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 167, 114768, DOI: 10.1016/j.est.2020.101406.