This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 787 pages: 246 - 251
The aim of the study is to develop a design of an air-heating recuperator for a purge ventilation system of a building
inbuilt for the purpose of utilizing lower-grade heat from ventilation gases and emissions with the associated production
of thermoelectricity. An experimental design of an air-heating recuperator as part of an experimental purge unit
has been developed. It includes a thermoelectric source of electromotive difference, which operates as a result of the
associated conversion of heat into electricity, which allows utilizing lower-potential heat of ventilation releases from
40°C to 60°C.
1.Ezhov, V.S., Semicheva, N.E., Berezin, S.V., Makhova, V.V., Burtsev, A.P., Brezhnev, A.V., Drozhzhin, R.S.(2017). Independant power supply source for the station of cathodic protection of pipelines against corrosion. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 5, no. 4,501–504, DOI:10.5937/jaes15-15450.
2. Kwan, T.H.; Wu, X.; Yao, Q. (2018). Multi-objective genetic optimization of the thermoelectric system for thermal management of proton exchange membrane fuel cells. Applied Energy, no. 217, 314–327, DOI: 10.1016/j.apenergy.2018.02.097.
3. Ding, L.; Akbarzadeh, A.; Tan, L. (2018). A review of power generation with thermoelectric system and its alternative with solar ponds. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, no. 81, 799–812, DOI:10.1016/j.rser.2017.08.010.
4. Ezhov, V.S. Semicheva, N.S.,Burtsev, A.P. Ermakov, D.A., Perepelitsa, N.S. (2020). Development of experimental designs of the integrated heater for the disposal of low-potential waste heat of ventilation emissions. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. CIBv 2019, vol. 789, Issue 1, no. 0120202019, DOI: 10.1088/1757- 899X/789/1/012020.
5. Yezhov, V., Semicheva, N., Pakhomova, E., Burtsev, A., Brezhnev, A., Perepelitsa, N. (2018). Characterization of Thermoelectric Generators for Cathodic Protection of Pipelines of the City Heating. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. International Scientific Conference on Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies, EMMFT 2018, vol. 983, 670-678, DOI:10.1007/978-3-030-19868-8_65
6. Ando Junior, O.H.; Calderon, N.H.; De Souza, S.S. (2018). Characterization of a Thermoelectric Generator (TEG) System for Waste Heat Recovery. Energies, vol. 11, 1555, DOI:10.3390/en11061555
7. Ezhov, V.S., Semicheva, N.E., Burtsev, A.P., Sokolov, S.M., Perepelitsa, N.S. (2019). Thermoelectric power supply source for a heat point. Patent of the Russian Federation, no.2705348.
8. Ezhov, V.S., Emelyanov, S.G., Dobroserdov, O.G., Ivanov, N.I., Semicheva, N.E., Burtsev, A.P. (2019). Autonomous air heater. Patent of the Russian Federation, no.2705193.
9. Yezhov, V., Yemelianov, S., Semicheva, N., Bursev, A, Tolmachyova, V. (2015). Direct heat energy conversion into electrical energy: An experimental study. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 13, no. 4, 265-270, DOI: 10.5937/jaes13-9392.
10. Saufi Sulaiman, M., Singh, B., Mohamed, W.A.N.W. (2019). Experimental and theoretical study of thermoelectric generator waste heat recovery model for an ultra-low temperature PEM fuel cell powered vehicle. Energy, vol. 179(C), 628-646, DOI: 10.1016/j. energy.2019.05.022.
11. Changcun, Li, Fengxing, Jiang, Congcong, Liu, Wenfang, Wang, Xuejing, Li, Tongzhou, Wang, Jingkun, Xu. (2017). A simple thermoelectric device based on inorganic/organic composite thin film for energy harvesting. Chemical Engineering Journal, vol. 320, 201-210, DOI:10.1016/j.cej.2017.03.023.
12. Bulat, L. P. (2001). Thermoelectric cooling devices: Methodical instructions for students spec. 070200 Technique and physics of low temperatures: methodical instructions. URL: https://e.lanbook.com/ book/43468.
13. Kostuganov, Arman; Vytchikov, Yuri. (2017). On analysis of operating efficiency of autonomous ventilation systems. XXVI RSP Seminar 2017. Theoretical foundation of civil engineering (RSP), Warsaw, Poland. MATEC Web of Conferences, vol. 117, 00087.