This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 789 pages: 258 - 261
A potential threat of pollution of hydrolithosphere with petroleum and its products due to accidental and technological
leaks on a certain industrial object has been analyzed. The author's method of mathematical modelling is described
that allows to perform an adequate dynamic modelling of a petroleum products lens in an aquifer. Execution of the
resulting model allows to forecast behavior of petroleum products in the conditions of a real geological and hydro-geological
1.Khaustov, V.V. (2011). Influence of some technogenic processes in the hydrolithosphere on the operational reliability of real estate objects in the Kursk region of the KMA. Proceedings of the Southwest State University, No. 5 (38), 63-72.
2. Khaustov, V.V., Dubyaga, A.P. (2012). On the impact of the development of the Tyrnyauz field on the water ecosystem of the Baksan River (biochemical aspect). Proceedings of the Southwest State University, Engineering and technology, No. 2 (2), 228-235.
3. Khaustov, V.V., Kostenko, V.D., Dubyaga A.P. (2012). On the problem of environmental audit of real estate objects. Proceedings of the Southwest State University, Engineering and technology, No. 2 (3), 258-262.
4. Kostenko, V.D. (2012). On the use of mathematical models in geological and hydrogeological research. Proceedings of the Southwest State University, Engineering and technology, No. 1, 81-92.
5. Kostenko, V.D., Khaustov, V.V., Dubyaga A.P. (2012). On the implementation of a dynamic mathematical model of an aquifer by means of modern information technologies. Proceedings of the Southwest State University, No. 6, 281-286.
6. Wen, M., Ma, Z., Jiang, P. (2017). Study on redox zones of petroleum hydrocarbon contamination in groundwater environment. Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electronics (AMME 2017). 1-7 DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-55426-6_3
7. Kostenko, V.D. (2012). Assessment of the degree of homogeneity of statistical samples based on modern information technologies. Proceedings of the Southwest State University, Engineering and technology, No. 2, part 2, 247-251.
8. Kostenko, V.D., Khaustov, V.V. (1993). Stochastic mathematical models in the system of hydrogeochemical monitoring. Ecological hydrogeology of the Baltic Sea countries. 124-125.
9. Akulshin, A.A., Bredikhina, N.V., Akulshin An. A., Aksenteva, I.Y., Ermakova N.P. (2019). Development of Filters with Minimal Hydraulic Resistance for Underground Water Intakes. Civil Engineering Journal, 6(5):919-927. DOI: 10.28991/cej-2020-03091517
10. Khaustov, V.V., Bredikhin, V.V., Khaustova, T.V. (2019). Treatment technology of liquid phase at industrial waste landfill. IOP Conf. Ser.: Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 687:066063, DOI: 10.1088/1757-899X/687/6/066063
11. Khaustov, V.V., Ustiugov, D.L. (2017). Formation of drainage waters of Tyrnyauz deposit in ecological aspect. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science. №87, 042006, 1-5, DOI: 10.1088/1755- 1315/87/4/042006
12. Khaustov, V.V., Kruglova, L.E., Bredikhina, N.V., Guseinov T.A. (2019). The impact of flooding on the operational reliability of real estate in the Kursk region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, vol. 17, br. 2, str. 213-216, DOI: 10.5937/jaes17-21688
13. Shcherbakov, V.I., Akulshin, A.A., Pereverzeva, V.S., Shapovalov, I.G. (2018). Selection of parameters of the filter at design of water wells. International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development. DOI: 10.21869/2223-1560-2018-22-3-6-12
14. Zemo, D. A., O'Reilly, K. T., Mohier, R. E., Magaw, R. I., Devine, C. E., Ahn, S., Tiwary A. K. (2017). Life cycle of petroleum biodegradation metabolite plumes, and implications for risk management at fuel release sites. Integrated Environmental Assessment & Management. Vol. 13, № 4,714-727. doi.org/10.1002/ ieam.1848