This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 795 pages: 307-317
This article pays attention to the issues of increasing the efficiency of the development of oil fields with low-permeable
polymictic reservoirs. It is possible to increase the efficiency of this process by improving the technology of their
artificial water-flooding. This goal is being realized by identifying the features of the development of low-permeable
polymictic reservoirs of fields in Western Siberia and creating a strategy to improve the technology of artificial waterflooding,
taking into account the impact on the surface molecular properties of the reservoir system by the stages
of their development. The developed strategy was substantiated in stages using hydrodynamic modeling. Also, an
assessment was made of the effectiveness of the implementation of low-salinity waterflooding at the late stage of
development of low-permeability polymictic reservoirs, the optimal time for changing the waterflooding agent from
formation water to fresh water was determined.
1. Prischepa, O. M., Nefedov, Y. V., & Kochneva, O. E. (2020). Raw material base of hard-to-extract oil reserves of russia. [Materia-prima base de reservas de oleo de difícil extracao da Russia] Periodico Tche Quimica, 17(34), 915-924.
2. Rogachev M.K., Mukhametshin V.V., Kuleshova L.S. (2019). Improving the efficiency of using the resource base of liquid hydrocarbons in the Jurassic sediments of Western Siberia. Notes of the Mining Institute. Vol. 240.
3. Korolev, M., Rogachev, M., & Tananykhin, D. (2020). Regulation of filtration characteristics of highly watered terrigenous formations using complex chemical compositions based on surfactants. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 2020, vol. 18, br. 1, str. 147-156 doi:10.5937/jaes18-24542
4. Sabukevich, V.S., Podoprigora, D.G., & Shagiakhmetov, A.M. (2020). Rationale for selection of an oil field optimal development system in the eastern part of the pechora sea and its calculation. Periodico Tche Quimica, 17(34), 634-655.
5. Khavkin A.Ya. (2010). Nanophenomena and nanotechnologies in oil and gas production. – Izhevsk: SRC "Regular and chaotic dynamics", Institute of computer science, 2010 – p. 692
6. Sidorovsky V.A. (1978). Opening of layers and increasing the productivity of wells. M.: Nedra, 1978. – 256 p.
7. Shpurov I.V. (2015). Scientific and methodological substantiation of effective development of hard-to-recover oil reserves in the Jurassic sediments of Western Siberia based on detailed geological and technological modeling: dis.... doctor of technical Sciences: 25.00.17 / Igor Viktorovich Shpurov. - Tyumen, 357 p.
8. Dobrynin V.M., Mulin V.B., Kulikov B.I. (1973). Irreversible decrease in the permeability of polymictic sandstones of the Samotlor reservoir. Oil industry, 1973, #10, p. 34-37.
9. Sokolov V.N. (1996). Microcosm of clay rocks. Sorovsky educational journal, 1996, # 3, p. 56-64
10. Kravchenko I.I. (1971). Adsorption of surfactants in the process of oil production /I.I. Kravchenko, G.A. Babalyan. – M.: Nedra, 1971. – 159 p.
11. Kolpakov V.V., Zholudeva V. A., & Saitgaleev J.H. (2017). Increase the efficiency of exploration activities and reducing development risks on the basis of litho-technological modeling of shale reservoir U1 Kogalym area. Oilfield business. #10. – p. 9-13.
12. Baykov V.A., Galeev R.R., & Kolonskikh A.V. (2013). Nonlinear filtration in low-permeability reservoirs. Analysis and interpretation of the results of laboratory studies of the core of the Priobskoye field. Scientific and technical Bulletin of Rosneft". #2. – p. 8-12.
13. Baykov V.A., Galeev R.R, Kolonskikh A.V. (2013). Nonlinear filtration in low-permeable reservoirs. Influence on technological indicators of field development. Scientific and technical Bulletin of Rosneft". #2. – p. 17-19.
14. Baykov V.A., Kolonskikh A.V., Makatrov A.K. [et al.] (2013). Nonlinear filtration in low-permeable reservoirs. Laboratory filtration studies of the core of the Priobskoye oilfield. Scientific and technical Bulletin of Rosneft". #2. – p. 4-7.
15. Grachev S.I., Korotenko V.A., Kushakova N.P. (2020). Investigation of the effect of two-phase filtration transformation on the formation of zones of uncovered oil reserves, Notes of the Mining Institute, 241, p. 68. DOI: 10.31897/pmi. 2020. 1. 68.
16. Palyanitsina, A., & Sukhikh, A. (2020). Peculiarities of assessing the reservoir properties of clayish reservoirs depending on the water of reservoir pressure maintenance system properties. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 2020, vol. 18, br. 1, str. 10-14 doi:10.5937/jaes18-24544
17. Belonogov E.V., Pustovskikh A.A., Sitnikov A.N. (2018). Criterion for selecting a method for developing low-permeable reservoirs. PRONEFT. Professionally about oil.
18. STP 0148463-007-88. Temporary standards for the content of suspended solids and petroleum products in water used in reservoir pressure maintenance systems – - 6 p.
19. OST 39-225-88. Water for flooding oil reservoirs. Quality requirements. - Acts. 01.07.90. - Moscow: publishing house of standards.
20. Supplement to the technological scheme for the development of the Untyge oil field", JSC Tyumenniiproekt, Tyumen, 2012.
21. Zheltov J.V., Stupochenko V.E., Havkin A.Y. (1981). About the features of flooding of oil reservoirs with clay-containing reservoirs. Metanoeite.. #7. – p. 42- 47.
22. Bol'shakov Yu.Ya. (2002). Using data about capillary pressures for oil recovery by waterflooding reservoirs in the fields of Western Siberia/ Y. Bolshakov, V.M. Matusevich, T.V. Semenova. Oil and gas. No.1. – p. 10-14.
23. Akhmetshin M.A. (2016). About artificial hydrophobic rocks of bottom-hole zone of producing wells. Oil industry. No. 1. – p. 73-77.
24. Kanzafarov F.Ya. (2011). Changing the properties of reservoir systems in the operation of oil fields. Saint Petersburg: Nedra, 303 p.
25. Struchkov I. A., & Rogachev M. K. (2017). Wax precipitation in multicomponent hydrocarbon system. Journal of petroleum exploration and production technology. Vol. 7 (2). – p. 543-553.
26. Bagautdinov A.K. & Efremov I.F. (1985). Experience in designing and developing low-permeable reservoirs of Jurassic sediments. Oil industry. No. 8. – p. 3-10.
27. Kuznetsova A.N., Zykova V.E., & Logashova D.S. (2016). Improvement of reservoir pressure maintenance system in conditions of low-permeable polymictic reservoirs in Western Siberia. Ashirov readings. Vol. 2. – No. 1-1(8). – p. 7-12.
28. Rogachev M.K., & Mukhametshin V.V. (2018). Control and regulation of the process of hydrochloric acid impact on the bottom-hole zone of wells based on geological and field data. Notes of the Mining Institute. Vol. 231.
29. Sandyga, M. S., Struchkov, I. A., & Rogachev, M. K. (2020). Formation damage induced by wax deposition: Laboratory investigations and modeling. Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology, 10(6), 2541-2558. doi:10.1007/s13202- 020-00924-2.
30. Khaibullina, K.S., Sagirova, L.R., & Sandyga, M.S. (2020). Substantiation and selection of an inhibitor for preventing the formation of asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits. Periodico Tche Quimica, 17(34), 541-551.
31. Morenov, V., & Leusheva, E. (2017). Development of drilling mud solution for drilling in hard rocks. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions A: Basics 30(4), p. 620-626. DOI: 10.5829/idosi. ije.2017.30.04a.22
32. Rogov E A. (2020). Study of the permeability of the bottom-hole zone of wells under the influence of process fluids. Notes of the Mining Institute, 242, p. 169. DOI: 10.31897/pmi. 2020. 2. 169.
33. Shupik N.V. (2017). Improving the efficiency of areal flooding systems for low-permeable reservoirs in Western Siberia: dis. ... candidate of technical Sciences:25.00.17 / Shupik Natalia Vladislavovna. – Moscow, 2017. – 114 p.
34. Sintsov I.A., Kovalev I.A., Evdokimova A.S., & Fakhretdinova G.M. (2016). Creating a universal hydrodynamic model of upper Jurassic sediments within the Nizhnevartovsk arch. Advances in modern natural science. No. 2. - p. 177-181.
35. Kuznetsova A.N. (2018). Justification of technology for flooding low-permeable polymictic reservoirs using surfactants: dis. ... candidate of technical Sciences: 25.00.17 / Kuznetsova Alexandra Nikolaevna. – Saint Petersburg, 2018. – 113 p.
36. Akhmetgareev V.V. (2016). Research of processes of development of oil reservoirs by low-mineralized flooding on the basis of modeling (on the example of fields of the Republic of Tatarstan): candidate of technical Sciences: 25.00.17 / Vadim V. Akhmetgareev. - Bugulma, 2016. – 136 p.
37. Turgazinov I.K. (2018). Improving the efficiency of development of oil fields that are in the final stages of operation with the use of low-mineralized flooding (on the example of South Turgay fields): dis.... Dr Phil: 6D070800 / nurgazinov of Elias Kazbeguri. - Almaty, 2018. – 111 p.
38. Lalomov, D. A. and Glazunov, V. V. (2018). Estimation of the filtration coefficient of sandy-clay soils based on a joint interpretation of data from resistance and geo-radar methods, Notes of the Mining Institute, 229, p. 3.DOI: 10.25515/pmi.2018.1. 3.
39. Ermekov, R. I., Merkulov, V. P., Chernova, O. S. and Korovin, M. O. (2020). Features of accounting for permeability anisotropy in the hydrodynamic model, Notes of the Mining Institute, 243, p. 299. DOI: 10.31897/pmi. 2020. 0. 299.
40. Igdavletova M. (2015). Influence of mineralization of injected water on permeability and oil recovery factor. Neftegaz.RU. URL:https://neftegaz.ru/science/ development/331660-vliyanie-mineralizatsii-zakachivaemoyvody- na-pronitsaemost-i-nefteotdachu- kollektorov/ (accessed: 04.01.2020).
41. Mashorin V.A. (2015). Research and development of technology for increasing the coefficient of oil displacement by water of different mineralization: dis. ... candidate of technical Sciences: 25.00.17 / Mashorin Vladimir Aleksandrovich. – Tyumen, 2015. – 94 p.
42. Updated project for the development of the Samotlor field: in 14 volumes / JSC "Tyumen oil research center", the company "Petro Alliance services company limited". – Tyumen-Moscow, 2005
43. Shpurov I.V., & Tudvachev A.V. (2015). Justification of the boundary value of reservoir permeability during their differentiation into categories with high and low filtration potentials. Oil industry. #9. - p. 73- 74.
44. Jerauld G. R., Webb K. J., Lin C. Y., & Seccombe J. (2006). Modelling low-salinity waterflooding. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition. 13 p.
45. Skrypchuk, P., Zhukovskyy, V., Shpak, H., Zhukovska, N., & Krupko, H. (2020). Applied aspects of humus balance modelling in the rivne region of ukraine. Journal of Ecological Engineering, 21(6), 42-52. doi:10.12911/22998993/123255
46. Yemelyanov, V. A., Yemelyanova, N. Y., Nedelkin, A. A., Glebov, N. B., & Tyapkin, D. A. (2019). Information system to determine the transported liquid iron weight. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus 2019, 377-380. doi:10.1109/EICon- Rus.2019.8656693
47. Zhukovskyy, V., Zhukovska, N., Vlasyuk, A., & Safonyk, A. (2019). Method of forensic analysis for compromising carrier-lock algorithm on 3G modem firmware. Paper presented at the 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON 2019 - Proceedings, 1179- 1182. doi:10.1109/UKRCON.2019.8879941