This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 801 pages: 363-368
The problem of scale is very common in the process of oil production at the initial and the final stages of field development.
Inorganic scale may precipitate from the formation fluids in various elements of the oilfield system in the
oil extraction process. These scales, which collect under certain thermodynamic and physical-technical conditions,
cause a decrease in equipment reliability and productivity. The article highlights the main factors affecting the process
of scale in field conditions, and evaluates the effectiveness of scale inhibitors. It is noted that at wells with periodic
inhibition, it is necessary to switch to more modern protection technologies – constant dosing of the inhibitor into the
annulus and setting the inhibitor in the bottom hole formation zone.
1. Rogatchev, M.K., & Kondrashev, A.O. (2016). Justification of the technology of in-situ water isolation in low-permeable reservoirs. Journal of Mining Institute, Volume 217, pp. 55-60.
2. Shangaraeva L.A., & Tananykhin D.S. (2015). The development of energy-saving technologies of oil wells chemical treatment to prevent scale. International journal of applied engineering research 2015, Volume 10, Issue 24, pp. 44157- 44161.
3. Kelland M.A. (2015). Field chemistry in the oil and gas industry, 2nd ed.; Profession: Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 607 p.
4. Persiancev M.N. (2017). Oil production in the complicated conditions, Nedra-Businesscenter LLC: Moscow, Russia.
5. Brikov A.V., & Markin A.N. (2018). Organization of the scale control system on the example of an oil field in western Siberia. Oilfield business, Volume 4, pp. 56-61.
6. Markin A.N., Sukhoverkhov S.V., & Brikov A.V. (2016). Oilfield chemistry: Analytical methods, Sakhalin regional printing house: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia, 212 p.
7. Gareev A.A. (2017). About the mechanism of scale. Oilfield business, Volume 4, pp. 35-45.
8. Khaibullina, K.Sh.; Korobov, G.Y., & Lekomtsev, A.V. (2020). Development of an asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits inhibitor and substantiation of the technological parameters of its injection into the bottom-hole formation zone. Periodico tche química, Volume 17 (34), pp. 769-781.
9. Sandyga, M.S., Struchkov, I.A., & Rogachev, M.K. (2020). Formation damage induced by wax deposition: Laboratory investigations and modeling. Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology, Volume 10(6), pp. 2541-2558. DOI:10.1007/ s13202-020-00924-2.
10. Shagiakhmetov, A.M., Podoprigora, D.G., & Terleev, A.V. (2020). The study of the dependence of the rheological properties of gelforming compositions on the crack opening when modeling their flow on a rotational viscometer. Periodico Tche Quimica, Volume 17(34), pp. 933-939.
11. Kashchavtsev V.E. (2002). Role of interstitial waters in the process of precipitation of scale during oil production. Oil, gas and business, Volume 2, pp. 42-45.
12. Zdolnik S.E., & Akimov O.V. (2009). Manage scaling- a pledge improve the efficiency of oil production. Engineering Practice, Pilot, pp. 66-69.
13. Samoilov A.S., Iolchev A.M. (2018). Analysis of the causes and improving methods for the prevention of scale during the oil well operation on the example of the Arlan field Science. Technic. Technologies (Polytechnic Bulletin), Volume 3, pp. 193-222.
14. Brikova A.V., & Markina A.N. (2018). Oilfield Chemistry: A practical guide to fighting scale, De'libri: Moscow, Russia, 335 p.
15. Mardashov, D., Islamov, S., and Nefedov, Y. (2020). Specifics of well killing technology during well service operation in complicated conditions. Periodico Tche Quimica, Volume 17(34), pp. 782-792.
16. Morenov, V., & Leusheva, E. (2017). Development of drilling mud solution for drilling in hard rocks. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions, Volume 30(4), pp. 620-626. DOI: 10.5829/idosi. ije.2017.30.04a.22a
17. Leusheva, E., Morenov, V., & Tabatabaee M.S. (2020). Effect of Carbonate Additives on Dynamic Filtration Index of Drilling Mud. International Journal of Engineering, Transactions, Volume 33(5), pp. 934-939. DOI: 10.5829/IJE.2020.33.05B.26
18. Koptev, V.Y,. & Kopteva A.V. (2017). Improving paraffin deposits detection methodology for better ecological safety during hydrocarbon transportation. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Volume 12(5), pp. 618-621.
19. Khaibullina, K.S., Sagirova, L.R., and Sandyga, M.S. (2020). Substantiation and selection of an inhibitor for preventing the formation of asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits. Periodico Tche Quimica, Volume 17(34), pp. 541-551.
20. Tomson, N.B. Watson, M.A. & Fu, G. (2002). Mechanisms of mineral scale inhibition. SPEPF 2002, Volume 18, pp. 192-199.
21. Ragulin V.V. Voloshin A.I., & Ganiev I.M. (2008). Prospective technology for preventing scale in producing wells. Oil industry 2008, Volume 11, pp. 62-65.
22. Molchanov, A.A., & Ageev, P.G. (2017). Implementation of new technologies is a reliable way of extracting residual reserves of hydrocarbon deposits. Journal of Mining Institute 2017, Volume 227.
23. Sharafutdinov R.F., Valiullin R.A., & Gareev A.A. (2018). The problem of scale in electrical submersible pump unit. Oil industry, Volume 9, pp. 116-121.
24. Gareev A.A. (2018). On the issue of predicting scale in installations of electric centrifugal pumps. Equipment and technologies for the oil and gas complex, Volume 5, pp. 37-42.
25. Hisametdinov M.R., Ganeeva Z.M., Zholdasova E.R., Nuriev D.V. Amerkhanov M.I. (2018). Development of a composition for removing deposits of inorganic salts from oilfield equipment in the production of ultra-viscous oil. Oil industry, Volume 7, pp. 39-41.
26. Brikov A.V., Markin A.N., & Nizamov R.E. (2017). About technologies for supplying scale inhibitors to producing wells. Oilfield business. Volume 9, pp. 54- 59.
27. Gurbanov G.R., Adygezalova M.B., Pashayeva S.M., & Abdullayeva N.A. (2019). Effectiveness of preventing scale using an inhibitory composition in laboratory conditions. Oilfield business, Volume 4 (604), pp. 66-69.
28. Kaslivtsev R.V., & Tokareva N.M. (2016). Analysis of the implementation of the technology of scale inhibitor injection into the reservoir to prevent deposits of inorganic salts in the bottom-hole formation zone of producing wells for the conditions of oil fields in the Republic of Bashkortostan. Oil and gas business, Volume 2, pp. 105-119.
29. Aksenov D.A. (2016). Effectiveness of preventing scale using inhibitors. European Science, Volume 5(15), pp. 5-7.
30. Rahman, P. A. (2017). Analysis of the mean time to data loss of nested disk arrays RAID-01 on basis of a specialized mathematical model. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012088
31. Skrypchuk, P., Zhukovskyy, V., Shpak, H., Zhukovska, N., & Krupko, H. (2020). Applied aspects of humus balance modelling in the rivne region of ukraine. Journal of Ecological Engineering, 21(6), 42-52. https://doi:10.12911/22998993/123255
32. Rahman, P. A. (2017). Using a specialized Markov chain in the reliability model of disk arrays RAID-10 with data mirroring and striping. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177(1). https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/177/1/012087
33. Zhukovskyy, V., Zhukovska, N., Vlasyuk, A., & Safonyk, A. (2019). Method of forensic analysis for compromising carrier-lock algorithm on 3G modem firmware. Paper presented at the 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON 2019 - Proceedings, 1179- 1182. https://doi:10.1109/UKRCON.2019.8879941