This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 815 pages: 483-487
The formation of the production and economic policy of enterprises of the urban investment and construction sector presupposes determination of objectives and development strategies for the short and long terms, based on the potential capabilities of each enterprise and its provision with appropriate resources. The article presents the organi-zational and managerial analysis of the overall assessment of the enterprise potential and functional areas to identify enterprise’s strategical strengths and weaknesses. The analysis of such components as the intensity of construction (reconstruction), labour productivity, technology and management of construction production, urban planning value of the renovated (built-up) area, corporate relations as well as the competitiveness of the company’s construction products.
1. Bredikhin, V. V. (2012). Methodology for the Formation and Development of the Aggregate Production and Technical Potential of the Territories of aCity and aRegion.Southwest State University.Kursk.
2. Asaul, A. N., Shishlov, G. I. (2008). Management of Organizational Effectiveness of a Construction Company. GASU, St Petersburg.
3. Asaul, A. N., Voinvrenko, M. P., Knyazev, S. Ya., Rzayeva, T. G. (2011). Production and Economic Potential and Business Activity of Business Entities. ANO IPEV, St Petersburg.
4. Pike, A., Rodriguez-Pose, A., Tomaney, J. (2006). Local and Regional Development. Routledge, London.
5. Oldak, P. G. (1989). Formation of Modern Economic Thinking.Nauka, Novosibirsk.
6. Malenkov, Yu. A. (2018). Strategic Management. Prospect, Moscow.
7. Bredikhina, N.V. (2017). Basic Principles of Production-and-Technical Potential Capacity Formation in the Construction Industry of a Region. Journal of Applied Engineering Science. Vol.15(4), 495-497.DOI: 10.5937/jaes15-15456
8. Garretsen, H., McCann, P., Martin, R., Tyler, P. (2013). The Future of Regional Policy. Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society.- № 6, 179-186.
9. Gadzhiev, Yu. A. (2009). Foreign Theories of Regional Economic Growth and Development. Economy of the Region. № 2, 45-62.
10. Bredikhin, V. V., Bredikhina, N. V., Ezersky, V.(2020). Modeling of property management process at territorial level. Journal of Applied Engineering Science. Vol.18, No 2, 2020, 257-261.DOI: 10.5937/jaes18-26306
11. Grabovoy, P. G., Bredikhin, V. V., Kapyrin, D. A. (2012). Problems of Managing the Production and Technical Potential of the Territorial Investment Construction Complex (TICC) in a Competitive Environment. Real Estate: Economics, Management. No.1, 41-51.
12. An Agenda for a Reformed Cohesion Policy. A Place-Based Approach to Meeting European Union Challenges and Expectations. Independent Report Prepared at the Request of Danuta Hubner, Commissioner for Regional Policy by Fabrizio Barca. April, 2009.
13. Bredikhin, V.V., Bredikhina, N.V. (2020). Analysis of a Construction Company/s Strategy with Allowance for Risk. Proceedings of 36th IBIMA Conference. Granada, Spain.
14. Oldak, P. G. (1980). Environmental Conservation and Development of Economic Research. Nauka, Novosibirsk.
15. Zaitsev, L. G., Sokolova, M. I. (2020). Strategic Management. Master, Moscow.
16. Jesse, Russell. (2019).SWOT, VSD, Moscow.
17. Bredikhin, V.V., Bredikhina, N.V. (2020). Reliability of Constructional Production Line. Journal of Applied Engineering Science. Vol.18, No 4, 586-590.DOI: 10.5937/jaes0-28674