This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 821 pages: 526-532
1. A. Bhislek Kumar, M. Ayank Kumar Dwivedi, (2019). Determination of heat transfer coefficient and friction factors for turbulent flow through rectangular ducts with triangular ribs, International journal of scientific research and engineering development, 2 (3), 521–525.
2. Nabeel A. Ghyadh, (2015). Enhancement of heat transfer for air flow through a duct with various ribs, International journal of mechanical and production engineering research and development.5(5), 71–79.
3. Nabeel A. Ghyadh, (2015). Enhancement of heat transfer for air flow through a duct with various ribs, International journal of mechanical and production engineering research and development.5(5), 71–79.
4. Arjumand Rasool and Adnan Qayoun,(2018). Nemerical analysis of heat transfer and friction factor in two pass channels with variable rib shapes, International journal of heat and technology, 36(1),40–48.
5. A Poulemtafes- Boukadoum and A. Benzaoui (2014). CFD based analysis of heat transfer enhancement in solar air heater provided with transverse rectangular ribs Energy Procedia (50) 761 – 772.
6. Mr. Sandeep Kumar Karol, and Mr. Ishwar Singh, (2015). CFD based comparative analysis of different ribs with varying and same height in rectangular duct, International journal of science technology and engineering, 1 (10),6–15.
7. Riyadh S. Al–Turaihi, and Sarah Hasan Oleiwi, (2016). Heat transfer of two phases (water–air) in horizontal smooth and ribbed ducts, International journal of energy applications and technology, 3 (2) 41–49.
8. Pasaldi M. Kumar and Kattempudi R. Kumar, (2012). Enhancement of heat transfer of laminar flow in square ribbed duct with twisted tape, International journal of engineering science and technology,4(3), 3450–3456.
9. K. Ravi Kumar, M. Cheepu, B. Srinivas, D. Venkateswarly, G. P. Kumar, and A. Shiva, (2018). Analysis and comparison of solar air heater with various rib roughness using computational fluid dynamic (CFD), IOP Conf. series: Materials Science and Engineering 330, doi: 10.108811757–899x1330/1/012061.
10. Manjunath M. S., K. Vasudeve and N. Y. Sharma, (2017). Numerical analysis on the influence of novel semi–D shaped turbulator on heat transfer enhancement of solar air heater, 6th international conference on electronics, computer and manufacturing engineering, p.p. 245–249, ICECME, https:// doi–org/ 10.17758/EAP. U 0317108.
11. Rajneesh Kumar, Anoop Kumar and Varun Goel. (2017) A parametric analysis of rectangular rib roughened triangular duct solar air heater using computational fluid dynamics. Solar Energy 157, 1095-1107.
12. Tuqa Abdulrazzaq, Hussein Togun, M. K. A. Ariffin, S. N. Kazi, N. M. Adam, and S. Masuri, (2013). Numerical simulation on heat transfer enhancement in channel by triangular ribs, International journal of mechanical and mechatronics engineering, 7(8), 1674–1678.
13. M. E. Taslim, and B. Ren, A combined numerical and experimental study on heat transfer in a cooling channel roughened with g: Ramped ribs, Proceedings of ISROMAC 2016 Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, April, 10–15.
14. A. Chaube, P. K. Sahoo and S. c. Solanki, (2006). Effect of roughness shape on heat transfer and flow friction characteristics of solar air heater with roughened absorber plate, Advanced computational methods in heat transfer (53), 41–51.
15. K. R. Chavan, N. D. Dhawale, D. N. Adling, K. P. Deshmukh, S. K. Kalukhe, and S. A. More, (2015). Experimental investigation of heat transfer analysis of ribbed duct for thermal per formal enhancement, International journal of science engineering and technology research (IJSETR), (4), 984–989.
16. Dr. Ekhlas M. Fayyadh, Dr. Moayed R. Hasan, and Sahira H. Ibrahim, (2016). The effect of variation longitudinal ribs height in spanwise direction on flow and heat transfer characteristics in a rectangular duct, Engineering and technology journal, 34, Part (A)(2),368–385.
17. Yadaba Mahanand, Abhijit Mahato, and Debanshu Shekhar Khamari, (2018). CFD analysis of semi– circular rib roughened solar air heater, International journal of advanced mechanical engineering, 8 (1), 251–262.
18. Ds. Rawat, and Dr. A. R. Jaurkev, (2014). Enhancement of heat transfer using artificial roughness in solar air heater, International journal of engineering science invention, 3(6), 50–63.
19. Jasjeevan Singh, Harpuneet Singh, (2018). A Review on solar air heater using various roughness geometries on roughened duct to increase heat transfer coefficient and friction characteristics, International journal of advance research and innovation, 6(4),340–345.
20. Yilmas T., Erdinc, M. T., Fluid flow mixing for heat transfer enhancement in communicating converging and diverging channel, In. Ichmt Digital Library online, Begle House Inc.., 2014.
21. Menter F. R., (1994). Two equation Eddy–viscosity turbulence Model for engineering applications, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 3(2), 283–300.
22. Rupesh J. Yadav, Sandeep Kore, V. N. Raibhole, and Prathamesh S. Joshi, (2015). Development of correlation for friction factor and heat transfer coefficient for square and Hex. duct with twisted tape insert in laminar flow, Procedia Engineering, 127, 256–257.