This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 834 pages: 610-617
Abstract: The state economic development is largely determined by the effectiveness of its individual structural elements. Among them, a special place is occupied by trends in the mineral sector, which dic-tates the requirements and mechanisms for the development of natural resources, creating the basis for a national strategy. However in this area there are a number of unsolved problems, which include: a low lev-el of rational use of machine-technological mining systems from under the water with minimal man-made impact. The authors consider existing and alternative extraction methods of peat raw materials. The tasks facing the mineral resource sector can be solved through technological priority developments of aggregat-ed extraction complexes for the peat raw materials and the equipment modernization for mining complex-es. The analysis is carried out and recommendations are made for the working equipment modernization of the aggregated mining complex. Variants of the excavator excavation bucket for the extraction of peat raw materials from under water have been proposed. The results of studies on primary dehydration, combining mining and dewatering cycles in a bucket, are presented; the work gives the recommendations on the bucket use and the expediency of operating the mining machine's extraction body when extracting peat raw materials.
1. Inisheva, L.I. The concept of protection and rational use of peat bogs in Russia. Under total. ed. Cor-responding member RAAS, 2005. pp. 74-97 [In Russian]
2. Zarovnyaev, B.N.; Popov, V.F.; Shubin, G.V.; Budikina, M.E.; Sokolova, M.D. Development of peat deposits in the arctic and subarctic regions of Russia. Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), 2020, Vol. 6, pp. 168-177 [In Russian] DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-6-0-168-177
3. Derevyashkin, I.V.; Sadykov, A.A. Scientific substantiation of the method of industrial extraction of amber, preventing its crushing in the face. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2019, no. 11, pp. 81–93. [In Russian] DOI: 10.25018 / 0236-1493-2019-11-0-81-93.
4. Jean de Dieu; Hakizimana, K.; Hyung-Taek Kim. Peat briquette as an alternative to cooking fuel: A techno-economic viability assessment in Rwanda. Energy, 2016, Vol. 102, pp. 453-464.
5. Heikkinen, K.; Karppinen, A.; Karjalainen, S.; Postila, H.; Hadzic, M.; Tolkkinen, M.; Marttila, H.; Ihme, R.; Kløve, B. Long-term purifcation effciency and factors affecting performance inpeat-land-based treatment wetlands: An analysis of 28 peat extraction sites in Finland. Ecological Engi-neering, 2018, Vol. 117, pp. 153—164.
6. Rieli, J.; Silpola, J.; Warnecke, S. World Energy Resources: Peat, Finland. 2013, pp. 1-24. Available online: https://www.worldenergy.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/WER_2013_6_Peat.pdf [Electronic resource] (date accessed: 09.09.2020).
7. Litvinenko, V. S. Digital economy as a factor in the technological development of the mineral sector. Natural Resources Research, 2019, Vol. 28, no. 28, pp. 1-21.
8. Litvinenko, V. S.; Sergeev, I. B. Innovations as a Factor in the Development of the Natural Resources Sector. Studies on Russian Economic Development, 2019, Vol. 30, no. 6, pp. 637-645.
9. Tcvetkov, P.S. The history, present status and future prospects of the Russian fuel peat industry. Mires and Peat, 2017. Vol. 19, no. 14, p. 1-12.
10. Rostorf. The use of peat as a strategic resource of Russia in the interests of a diversified economy. Available online: http://rostorf.ru/files/all.pdf (date of access: 09/09/2020).
11. Energy strategy of Russia for the period up to 2030. Approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 13, 2009, no. 1715, p. 144.
12. Shtin, S.M. The use of peat as a fuel for small-scale power generation. Mining information and ana-lytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), 2011, no. 8, pp. 82-96.
13. Khudyakova, I.N.; Vagapova, E.A.; Ivanov, S.L. Choice and justification of parameters of technologi-cal equipment for the complex of peat raw material extraction from natural deposits, Gorny infor-matsionno-analiticheskiy bulletin, 2019, no. 3 (special issue 4). - pp. 3-15.
14. Gamayunov, S.N. On the issue of classification of methods of peat extraction. Proceedings of Instorf, 2014, Vol. 81, no. 3, pp. 145-150.
15. Cherepovitsyn, A.E.; Tsvetkov, P.S. Methodical Approach to Evaluation of the Russian Peat Deposits Exploitation Attractiveness Based on Geology-Technological Criteria. International Journal of Ap-plied Engineering Research, 2016, Vol. 11, no 7. pp. 5072—5078.
16. Kremcheev, E. A. Special features of a structure of technical operations for peat excavation with stage dewatering. Journal of Mining Institute, 2018, Vol. 231, pр. 225-234.
17. Gharedaghloo B., Price J. S., Rezanezhad F. and Quinton W. Evaluating the hydraulic and transport properties of peat soil using pore network modeling and X-ray micro computed tomography, Journal of Hydrology, 2018, Vol.561, pp. 494-508. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2018.04.007
18. Kremcheev, E. A.; Nagornov, D. O. Features of structure of process operations set during peat excava-tion with staged dehydration. Ecology, Environment and Conservation, 2017, Vol. 2, no. 23, pp. 956 - 965.
19. Mikhailov, A.V.; Kremcheev, E.A.; Bolshunov, A.V.; Nagornov, D.O. Prospects for the development of new technologies for peat extraction. Mining information and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal), 2010, no. 9, pp. 189-194.
20. Ivanov, S.L.; Ivanova, P.V.; Kuvshinkin S.Yu. Estimation of operating time of open pit excavators of a promising model range in real operating conditions. Journal of Mining Institute, 2020. Vol.242. pp. 228-233. DOI: 10.31897 / PMI.2020.2.228
21. Talgamer, B.L.; Semenov, M.E. Assessment of the quality of underwater excavation of minerals. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2017, no. 1, pp. 350–356.
22. Production and repair of special equipment and attachments. Available online: http://zavodkovshey.rf/kovsh-proseivayushchiy (date of access: 09/09/2020).
23. Klementyeva, I.N.; Kuziev D.A. Excavation and loading dragline with a bucket of innovative design. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2019, no. 7, pp. 149–157. DOI: 10.25018 / 0236-1493-2019-07-0-149-157.
24. Bucket-sorter. Available online: https://www.tehno-group.com/ru/hinged_equipment/k_po_firmam/romea/sortirovka (date of access: 09/09/2020).
25. Dredging operations. Available online :https://g-continent.ru/vidy-rabot/dnouglublenie (date of ac-cess: 09/09/2020).
26. Kononenko, E.A.; Sadykov, A.A. Hydro mechanized technology at the quarry of the Kaliningrad am-ber plant. Mining information and analytical bulletin, 2015, no. 11, pp. 105-113.
27. Menegaki M., Michalakopoulos T. and Roumpos C. Exploring the effect of physical, human and tech-nical factors on bucket wheel excavators' efficiency: a fuzzy cognitive map approach, International Journal of Mining and Mineral Engineering. 2019. 10(2-4), pp. 189-204. DOI:10.1504/IJMME.2019.104447.
28. Samson-Dô, M., St-Hilaire, A. Characterizing and modelling the trapping efficiency of sedimentation basins downstream of harvested peat bog. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 45, pp. 478−488, 2018. DOI:10.1139/cjce2017-0330.
29. Khudyakova, I.N.; Vagapova, E.A.; Ivanova, P.V.; Ivanov, S.L. Modeling the process of mechanical dehydration of peat raw materials in the working bodies of mining machines. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020, Vol. 1753 012048, pp. 290-296. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/1753/1/012048
30. Yemelyanov, V. A., Yemelyanova, N. Y., Shved, E. V., Nedelkin, A. A., & Rubak, E. O. (2020). Ob-ject-oriented design of the specialized software for automation of the metallographic analysis. Paper presented at the Proceedings of the 2020 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, EIConRus 2020, 556-559. doi:10.1109/EIConRus49466.2020.9039284
31. Pimnev, A. L., Zemenkova, M. Y., Zemenkov, Y. D., & Iljyashchenko, D. P. (2016). Mechanical prop-erties of the assembly welded joint of the oil transportation tank after a long-term service. Paper pre-sented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 127(1) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/127/1/012049
32. Mustafin, A. (2006). Two mutually loss-coupled lasers featuring astable multivibrator. Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 218(2), 167-176. doi:10.1016/j.physd.2006.05.003
33. Galevskiy, G. V., Rudneva, V. V., Galevskiy, S. G., Il'Yashchenko, D. P., & Kartsev, D. S. (2016). Nanosized borides and carbides for electroplating. metal-matrix coatings: Specifications, performance evaluation. Paper presented at the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 125(1) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/125/1/012032
34. Zhukovskyy, V., Zhukovska, N., Vlasyuk, A., & Safonyk, A. (2019). Method of forensic analysis for compromising carrier-lock algorithm on 3G modem firmware. Paper presented at the 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON 2019 - Proceedings, 1179-1182. doi:10.1109/UKRCON.2019.8879941