This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 840 pages: 667-675
1. Castillo-Landero, A., Ortiz-Espinoza, A.P., Jimenez-Gutierrez, A. (2019). A process intensification methodology including economic, sustainability, and safety considerations. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 58, no. 15, 6080-6092.
2. Tagiev, R.M. (2014). Modern technologies of fire protection on guard of objects of ACS “Gazprom”. Gas Industry, no. 712, 70-73.
3. Beata, P.A., Jeffers, A.E., Kamat, V.R. (2018). Real- time fire monitoring and visualization for the post-ignition fire state in a building. Fire Technology, vol. 54, no. 4, 995-1027.
4. Medina-Herrera, N., Tututi-Avila, S., Jimenez-Gutierrez, A. (2019). A new index for chemical process design considering risk analysis and controllability. Computer Aided Chemical Engineering, vol. 46, 373-378.
5. Ortiz-Espinoza, A.P., Kazantzi, V., Eljack, F.T., Jiménez-Gutiérrez, A., El-Halwagi, M.M., Kazantzis, N.K. (2019). Framework for design under uncertainty including inherent safety, environmental assessment, and economic performance of chemical processes. Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, vol. 58, no. 29, 13239-13248.
6. Allason, D., Medina, C.H., Johnson, D.M., Pekalski, A., Dutertre, A., Mansfield, D. (2019). Explosion safety gap reduction with water curtain. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, vol. 61, 66-81.
7. Zhang, Y., Zhang, M., Qian, C. (2018). System dynamics analysis for petrochemical enterprise fire safety system. Procedia Engineering, vol. 211, 1034-1042.
8. Tagiev, R.M. (2017). Fire safety of objects of fuel and energy complex: the category of professional and moral. The opinion of the business. Safety of Buildings and Structures, no. 2, 232-237.
9. Wang, L.-Q., Ma, H.-H., Shen, Z.-W. (2020). Explosion characteristics of H2/N2O and CH4/N2O diluted with N2. Fuel, vol. 260, article number 116355.
10. Fleming, R.P. (2016). Automatic sprinkler system calculations. Springer, New York.
11. Topolskiy, N.G., Samarin, I.V., Strogonov, A.Yu. (2018). Technique of an assessment of efficiency of management of fire safety at facilities of fuel and energy complex using by computer-aided support control system. Fire and Explosion Safety, vol. 27, no. 12, 19-26.
12. GOST R ISO 9000:2015. Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary. (2015). Standardinform, Moscow. http://docs.cntd.ru/document/ 1200124393
13. Li, G., Wang, X., Xu, H., Liu, Y., Zhang, H. (2019). Experimental study on explosion characteristics of ethanol gasoline–air mixture and its mitigation using heptafluoropropane. Journal of Hazardous Materials, vol. 378, article number 120711.
14. Vaidya, S., Ambad, P., Bhosle, S. (2018). Industry 4.0 – A glimpse. Procedia Manufacturing, vol. 20, 233-238.
15. Zezulka, F., Marcon, P., Vesely, I., Sajdl, O. (2016). Industry 4.0 – An introduction in the phenomenon. IFAC-Papers OnLine, vol. 49, no. 25, 8-12.
16. Pei, B., Yang, Y., Li, J., Yu, M.-G. (2018). Experimental study on suppression effect of inert gas two fluid water mist system on methane explosion. Procedia Engineering, vol. 211, 565-574.
17. Pei, B., Wei, S., Chen, L., Pan, R., Yu, M., Jing, G. (2019). Synergistic inhibition effect on the self-acceleration characteristics in the initial stage of methane/ air explosion by CO2 and ultrafine water mist. RSC Advances, vol. 9, no. 24, 13940-13948.
18. Granum, H., Aune, V., Børvik, T., Hopperstad, O.S. (2019). Effect of heat-treatment on the structural response of blast-loaded aluminum plates with pre-cut slits. International Journal of Impact Engineering, vol. 132, article number 103306.
19. Samarin, I.V., Fomin, A.N. (2014). Strategic planning at the enterprise: application of a method of the analysis of hierarchies to analyze target system installations. Innovation and Investment, no. 6, 132-141.
20. Samarin, I.V. (2014). Formalization of the problem of the justification of the medium-term action plan to build the automated control system of strategic planning at the enterprise. Innovation and Investment, no. 4, 177-183.
21. Grisaro, H.Y., Benamou, D., Dancygier, A.N. (2018). Investigation of blast and fragmentation loading characteristics. Engineering Structures, vol. 167, 363-375.
22. opolsky, N.G., Kruchkov, A.V., Grachev, D.S., Mikhaylov, K.A., Zuy, N.L. (2017). Synthesis of typical software modules for computer-aided fire-explosion safety system. Technology of Technosphere Safety, no. 6(76), 56-64.
23. Butuzov, S.Yu., Kryuchkov, A.V., Samarin, I.V. (2018). The stability of the software in the automated system of fire and explosion. Modern Science: Actual Problems of Theory and Practice. Series: Natural and Technical Sciences, no. 9, 50-54.
24. Kruchkov, A.V. (2015). Specifications requirements for special software as information storage unit passport. Technology of Technosphere Safety, vol. 6, no. 64, 175-180.