This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 860 pages: 847-852
To date, the development of the oil and gas industry can be characterized by a decline in the efficiency of the development of hydrocarbon deposits. High water cut-off is often caused by water breaking through a highly permeable reservoir interval, which often leads to the shutdown of wells due to the unprofitability of their further operation. In this paper, the application of straightening the profile log technology for injection wells of the Muravlenkovsky oil and gas field is justified. In the course of this work, the results of field studies are systematized. The reasons for water breakthrough were determined, and the main ways of filtration of the injected water were identified using tracer surveys. The use of CL-systems technology based on polyacrylamide and chromium acetate is recommended. The forecast of the estimated additional oil produced was made.
1. Khisamov R.S., Gazizov A.A., Gazizov A.S. (2003). Increase in the coverage of productive layers by impact, VNIIOENG: Moscow, Russia, 568 p.
2. Kondrashev A.O., Rogachev M.K., Kondrasheva N.K. (2012). Filtration and microrheological studies of water-insulating polymer compositions. Oil and Gas Business, Volume 6, pp. 80-87.
3. Lake L.W. (2010). Enhanced Oil Recovery. Prentice Hall: NewJersey, 449 p.
4. Mavliev A.R., Rogachev M.K., Mardashov D.V. (2011). Justification of the volume of injection of flow-deflecting compositions into injection wells. Journal of Mining Institute, Volume 189, pp. 182-187.
5. Mardashov, D., Islamov, S., and Nefedov, Y. (2020). Specifics of well killing technology during well service operation in complicated conditions. Periodico Tche Quimica, Volume 17(34), pp. 782-792.
6. Markin A.N., Sukhoverkhov S.V., Brikov A.V. (2016). Oilfield chemistry: Analytical methods, Sakhalin regional printing house: Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia, 212 p.
7. Norman, C., De Lucia, J., Turner, B. (2006). Improving volumetric sweep efficiency with polymer gels in the Cuyo Basin of Argentina. Proceedings - SPE Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery, 1, pp. 183-192. http://doi.org/10.2118/99379-MS
8. Persiancev M.N. (2017). Oil production in the complicated conditions, Nedra-Businesscenter LLC: Moscow, Russia.
9. Raupov I.R., Kondrasheva N.K., Burkhanov R.N. (2014). Method of control over the development of an oil field at the final stage during intraplast water isolation. Vestnik TsKR Rosnedra, Volume 4, pp. 30-35.
10. Raupov, I.R., Korobov, G.Y. (2018). Substantiation and selection of an inhibitor for preventing the formation of asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits. Acta Technica CSAV, Volume 63(1), pp. 537-546.
11. Rogatchev, M.K., Kondrashev, A.O. (2016). Justification of the technology of in-situ water isolation in low-permeable reservoirs. Journal of Mining Institute, Volume 217, pp. 55-60.
12. Sánchez, E., Villamizar, J., Mantilla, G., Rodriguez, J., Roa, M. (2020). Determination of the gelification kinetics of a correction gel of injection profiles by ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 2020. Volume 1587(1).
13. Kondrashev, A., & Rogachev, M.K. (2020). Experiments of fluid diversion ability of a new waterproofing polymer solution. Petroleum Exploration and Development, Volume 42(4), pp. 554-559. http://doi.org/10.1016/S1876-3804(15)30049-5
14. Shagiakhmetov, A.M., Podoprigora, D.G., & Terleev, A.V. (2020). The study of the dependence of the rheological properties of gelforming compositions on the crack opening when modeling their flow on a rotational viscometer. Periodico Tche Quimica, Volume 17(34), pp. 933-939.
15. Shangaraeva L.A., Tananykhin D.S., Sun D.V. (2018). An environmental study on reorganizing the reservoir pressure maintenance system for western Siberia oil fields. Ekoloji, Volume 27, Issue 106, pp. 1175-1180.
16. Strizhnev K.V. (2010). Repair and insulation work in wells: Theory and practice, Nedra: St. Petersburg, Russia, 560 p.
17. Sukhikh, A.S., Rogachev, M.K., Kuznetsova, A.N., Maltcev, A.A. (2020). Physical and mathematical modelling of waterflooding low-permeability reservoirs using surfactants. Topical Issues of Rational Use of Natural Resources 2020, Volume 2, pp. 907-913.
18. Lirova B.I. (2008). Analysis of polymer composite materials, Publishing house of the Ural University: Yekaterinburg, Russia, 2008; 187 p.
19. Raupov, I.R., Shagiakhmetov, A.M. (2019). The results of the complex rheological studies of the cross-linked polymer composition and the grounding of its injection volume. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 2019, Volume 10(2), pp. 493-509.
20. Shagiakhmetov, A.M., Raupov, I.R., Terleev, A.V. (2019). Investigation of selective properties of the gel-forming composition for the limitation of water inflow to carbonate reservoirs conditions. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology 2019, Volume 10(2), pp. 485-492.
21. Ibatullin R.R., Khisamutdinov M.R., Gafarov S. K. (2007). New technologies for increasing the coverage of reservoirs by flooding. Oil industry, Volume 7, pp. 46-49.
22. Pnevskikh A.V., Klimova N. S., Zhuk Zh.V. (2013). Statistical approach to the application of flow-deflecting compositions on the example of the Lyantorskoye field. Oil industry, Volume 2, pp. 70-72.
23. Belonogov E.V., Korovin A.Yu., Yakovlev A.A. (2019). Increasing the pick-up rate by dynamic development of injection wells. Journal of Mining Institute 2019, Volume 238.
24. Kondakov A.P., Gusev S.V., Surnova T.M. (2014). Results of the application of technologies for limiting water inflow into producing wells in conditions of low-permeable reservoirs. Oil industry, 2014. Volume 10, pp. 100-101.
25. Gareev A.A. (2017). Analysis of the effectiveness of intra-layer water insulation technologies with the use of polymer compositions. Bulatov Readings, Volume 2, pp. 124-126.
26. Ismagilov T.A. (2015). Application of flow-deflecting technologies taking into account the mechanism of well production flooding. Oil industry 2015, Volume 11, pp. 56-59.
27. Nikitin M.N., Petukhov A.V. (2011). Gel-forming composition based on sodium silicate for limiting water inflow in complex-built fractured reservoirs. Oil and gas business 2011. Volume 5, pp. 143-153.
28. Kondrashev A.O., Rogachev M.K., Kondrashev (2014). O.F. Water-insulating polymer composition for low-permeable reservoirs. Oil industry, Volume 4, pp. 63-65.
29. Raupov I.R., Kondrasheva N.K., Raupov R.R. (2016). Development of polymer compositions for intraplastic water isolation of terigennyh reservoirs of oil fields. Oil and gas business, Volume 14, pp. 80-87.
30. Prischepa O.M., Khalimov E.M. (2011). Hard-to-recovery oil: potential, status, and development opportunities. Oil and gas vertical 2011, Volume 5, pp. 24-29.
31. Bylin A.V., Raupov I.R. (2017). Control over the process of oil recovery by in-situ waterproofing. Bulatov readings. Volume 2, pp. 39-41.
32. Khusainov V. M. (2013). Ways to improve the efficiency of oil deposits development in terrigenous reservoirs at the late stage of development (on the example of the Romashkinskoye field). Problems of improving the efficiency of oil fields development at the late stage. Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference. Kazan 2013. pp. 42-46.
33. Shuvalov S.A., Vinokurov V.A., Khlebnikov V. N. (2013). Application of polymer reagents for increasing oil recovery and water isolation. Proceedings of Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas. Volume 4 (273), pp. 98-104.
34. Kadyrov R.R. (2014). Restriction of water inflow in fractured-porous carbonate reservoirs with the use of water-swollen elastomers. Oil industry. Volume 4, pp. 70-72.
35. Raupov I.R. (2012). Automated determination of optical properties of oil for solving geological and field problems. IX International youth oil and gas forum: Abstract. Almaty, pp. 57-59.
36. Yemelyanov, V. A., Nedelkin, A. A., & Olenev, L. A. (2019). An object-oriented design of expert system software for evaluating the maintenance of lined equipment. Paper presented at the 2019 International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies, FarEastCon 2019, http://doi.org/doi:10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8934414
37. Zhukovskyy, V., Zhukovska, N., Vlasyuk, A., & Safonyk, A. (2019). Method of forensic analysis for compromising carrier-lock algorithm on 3G modem firmware. Paper presented at the 2019 IEEE 2nd Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, UKRCON 2019 - Proceedings, 1179-1182. http://doi.org/doi:10.1109/UKRCON.2019.8879941
38. Mustafin, A., & Kantarbayeva, A. (2018). Supply chain modeled as a metabolic pathway. Mathematical Modelling and Analysis, 28(3), 473-491. http://doi.org/doi:10.3846/mma.2018.028