This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY 4.0
Volume 19 article 862 pages: 862-867
This article presents the experimental study results of the process of rotational friction holes boring using a cup cutter surfaced by STOODY M7-G material. As a result of experimental studies, the following quality indicators were achieved: surface roughness within Ra=10÷1,25 micrometer; surface hardness within HB 212-248. Using a cup cutter surfaced by STOODY M7-G material in case of rotational friction boring of large-diameter holes for large-sized parts can improve processing performance in comparison with cutting tools equipped with hard metal plates and provided the required surface roughness. Preliminary calculations showed that the manufacture of cup cutters from non-instrumental materials reduces the cost of the cutting tool by 5-7 times and the cost of the operation by 1.5-2 times.
1. Nechaev, K.N. (2005). Thermofriction treatment is a promising technological direction of processing and assembly of parts. Tool and technology. SPb. Institute of Engineering. St. Petersburg: St. Petersburg Institute Publishing, No. 17-18. P.157-162.
2. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Sherov, A.K., Donenbayev, B.S., Rakishev, A.K., Mazdubay, A.V., Musaev, M.M., Abeuova, A.M. (2017). Matematical modeling of thermofrictional milling process using ANSYS WB software. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Soﬁa, Vol. 47, No. 2. P. 24-33. https://doi.org/10.1515/jtam-2017-0008
3. Sherov, K.T., ZHetessova, G.S., Buzauova, T.M., Imasheva, K., Baizhabaginova, G.A., Ualiyev, D.S., Baibussinov, Y.A., Gurba, G.R., Sherov, A.K. (2019). Method for performing thermo-friction cutting and strengthening treatment of cylindrical surfaces of workpieces by a friction disk. Patent Number: KZ25649-A4. Primary identification number Derwent: 2019-31750G
4. Sherov, K.T., Mazdubay, A.V., Sikhimbaev, M.R., Isagulov, A.Z., Sherov, A.K., Rakishev, A.K., Mussaev, M.M., Sikhimbaeva, D.R. (2017). Thermofriction method of cutting metal blanks with cooling and the design of a circular saw. Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for invention No. 31934. Bull. No 6.
5. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Donenbayev, B.S., Sagitov, A.A., Ainabekova, S.S. (2017). Experimental Research of Rotational-and-Frictional Boring of Big Holes in Large Parts. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Soﬁa, Vol. 47, No. 4. P.23-36. https://doi.org/10.1515/jtam-2017-0018
6. Khodzhibergenov, D.T., Sherov, K.T., Esirkepov, A. (2019). Drilling method and construction of a combined drill-mill bit / Russian Engineering Research. Vol. 39. No 8. pp 665-668. Allerton Press, Inc. ISSN: 1068-798Х https://doi.org/10.3103/ S1068798X19080082
7. Rakishev, A.K. (2017). Research and development of a combined method of rotational-friction turning. Diss. PhD. Karaganda - P.150.
8. Nasad, T.G., Absadykov, B.N., Tusupova, S.O., Sagitov, A.A., Abdugaliyeva, G.B., Okimbayeva, A.E. (2019). Formation management in parts processing regenerated by surfacing. / News of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Kazakh national research technical university named after K.I. Satpayev. Series of Geology and technical sciences, №3 (435) – Р.102-108. https:// doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170x.74
9. Adler, YU.P., Markova, E.V., Granovsky, YU.V. (1996). Planning an experiment when searching for optimal conditions. - M.: Science, P.280.
10. Usubamatov, R., Zain, Z.M., Sin, T.C., Kapaeva, S. (2016). Optimization of multi-tool machining processes with simultaneous action. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 82, 1227–1239. https://doi.org/10.1007/ s00170-015-6920-x
11. Sherov, K.T., Sikhimbayev, M.R., Nasad, T.G., Absadykov, B.N., Izotova, A.S., Okimbayeva, A.E., Кuanov, I.S. (2020). The research of the steel cutting blade reliability for thermo-frictional processing / News of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Series of geology and technical sciences. Volume 1, Number 439, P.122 – 130. https://doi.org/10.32014/2020.2518-170X.15
12. Ganyukov, A.A., Kadyrov, A.S., Balabekova, K.G., Kurmasheva, B.K. (2018). Tests and calculations of structural elements of temporary bridges / Roads and Bridges - Drogi i Mosty 17 215 – 226. DOI: 10.7409/rabdim.018.014
13. Khodzibergenov, D.T., Ibragimova, Z.A., Khodzibergenova, U.D., Abdukarimov, A. Sherov, K.T., Esirkepov, A. (2019). Some aspects of software in cutting tools designing and testing / Russian Engineering Research. Vol. 39. No 9. pp 772-775. Allerton Press, Inc. ISSN: 1068-798Х. https://doi. org/10.3103/S1068798X19090090
14. Yessirkepova, A., Sherov, K., Mikhailov, V., Buzauova, T., Mazdubay, A., & Taskarina, A. . Research of ways of connecting reinforced bars in the production of reinforced concrete products. Journal of Applied Engineering Science, 18(3), 372-377
15. Zhunusbekova, Zh.Zh, Kadyrov, A.S. (2016). Study of digging machine flat element loading in clay solution / Journal "Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu" Volume №2 (152), P.30-33. http://nvngu.in.ua/index.php/ru/component/jdownloads/ viewdownload/60/8473
16. Dudak, N., Taskarina, A., Kasenov, A., Itybaeva, G., Mussina, Z., Abishev, K., Mukanov, R. (2017). Hole Machining Based on Using an Incisive Built- Up Reamer // International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing, Volume 18, Issue 10, Pages 1425-1432. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12541- 017-0170-9